angelo

Default Panasonic Color Codes

I bought a harness from ebay to connect to a used Panasonic CQ-DP22
CD/Receiver (1999 vintage). However, neither the head unit nor the harness
packaging show color coding designation or pin-out diagram. Here is how the
16 pin harness looks like.

http://imagehost.vendio.com/bin/view...pt=bidpay&sp=0

Could anyone please provide me with the pin designation or point me to a
website that shows it.

Much appreciated in advance.

mayhemkrew

12v Constant: Yellow
12v Switched: Red
Ground: Black
Front Left +: White
Front Left -: Whie/Black
Front Right +: Grey
Front Right -: Grey/Black
Rear Left +: Green
Rear Left -: Green/Black
Rear Right +: Purple
Rear Right -: Purple/Black
Power Antenna Turn On: Blue
Remote Amp Turn On: Blue/White
Illumination: Orange/White (if available)

"angelo" wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...
I bought a harness from ebay to connect to a used Panasonic CQ-DP22
CD/Receiver (1999 vintage). However, neither the head unit nor the harness
packaging show color coding designation or pin-out diagram. Here is how

the
16 pin harness looks like.

http://imagehost.vendio.com/bin/view...ler10/989.JPG?
allow_mailing_list=1&owner_id=840506&allow_track_l ink=1&track=0225a798e9-cd3
3a&pt=bidpay&sp=0

Could anyone please provide me with the pin designation or point me to a
website that shows it.

Much appreciated in advance.

kevins_news

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 05:37:10 GMT, "angelo"
wrote:

I bought a harness from ebay to connect to a used Panasonic CQ-DP22
CD/Receiver (1999 vintage). However, neither the head unit nor the harness
packaging show color coding designation or pin-out diagram. Here is how the
16 pin harness looks like.

http://imagehost.vendio.com/bin/view...pt=bidpay&sp=0

Could anyone please provide me with the pin designation or point me to a
website that shows it.

Much appreciated in advance.

I just went through the process of asking questions in this group and
then installing a new radio in my 2001 Corolla. The answer to all
questions was found at one site.

http://www.installdr.com

In their "install it yourself" section they should have a pdf step by
step manual complete with pictures, diagrams, color coding and other
information for just about any car. Even had instructions on
dashboard dissasembly.

That other guy already posted the correct answer but insalldr has lots
of other great info.

Kevin