Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Guess no. 2 for Bratzi

The other day, you claimed you had some mysterious ulterior motive for
trashing up RAO with your racist hogwash. Even though you denied the
"real" purpose was the one Robert posited a while back, we all know that
he was at least 75% right.

Nonetheless, I'm bored, so I'm going to guess again. Guess no. 2: By
trolling a group that is mostly populated by smart people, you get to
congratulate yourself on getting some actual attention from people whose
only words to you are usually "and rotate the tires, please" or "it's the
upstairs toilet".

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Dec 28, 9:06*am, George M. Middius cmndr _ george @ comcast .
net wrote:
The other day, you claimed you had some mysterious ulterior motive for
trashing up RAO with your racist hogwash. Even though you denied the
"real" purpose was the one Robert posited a while back, we all know that
he was at least 75% right.

He wants his trash archived on various servers in case space aliens
beam up all existing copies of "Mein Kampf".
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Bratzi hangs his doggie parts in shame.

The other day, you claimed you had some mysterious ulterior motive for
trashing up RAO with your racist hogwash. Even though you denied the
"real" purpose was the one Robert posited a while back, we all know that
he was at least 75% right.

Affirmation accepted.

Nonetheless, I'm bored, so I'm going to guess again. Guess no. 2: By
trolling a group that is mostly populated by smart people, you get to
congratulate yourself on getting some actual attention from people whose
only words to you are usually "and rotate the tires, please" or "it's the
upstairs toilet".

If only it were so. Car mechanics and plumbers make more than I do.

OK, my mistake. Substitute "supersize me" and "Boss, I need a new mop
bucket".