Cadillacjoe

Default GM XM Antenna plug the same as aftermarket?

I recently bought a new 2003 Monte Carlo SS with factory XM radio. I miss
my mp3 player from my old car though and I was wondering if it is possible
to take the factory stereo out of my 2003 monte and stick it in my 96 monte
and hook up the XM radio to it. I realize I would have to buy a new antenna
for the old monte, but my question is would an aftermarket antenna match up
with the plug in the back of the GM receiver. Thanks to all who reply.

--
Cadillacjoe

Gravity

Wouldn't fit. Completely different plugs, plus the new Monte has a Class 2
Databus.

:-D I just cut the cheese!