Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mr.G[_2_] Mr.G[_2_] is offline

Default ASIO Hiss

Hi I have an Omega USB recording interface that when I try to set the
Device to ASIO messes up after a few. Then If I try to use this in a
Audio Player that uses ASIO all I get is HISS!. The error in my DAW is
the Buffers are not initializing (spelling). Any clue or is it casue
LEXICON's ASIO driver is not working. Thanks
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Danny T Danny T is offline

On Sep 8, 1:00*pm, "Mr.G" wrote:
Hi I have an Omega USB recording interface that when I try to set the
Device to ASIO messes up after a few. Then If I try to use this in a
Audio Player that uses ASIO all I get is HISS!. The error in my DAW is
the Buffers are not initializing (spelling). Any clue or is it casue
LEXICON's ASIO driver is not working. Thanks

Apologies for not having a technical clue about it but I had the same
issue with other gear. I restarted and popped the P Ram and everything
was fine after that. I use a mac though and I don't know if you have
similar things you can do on a PC. If you do, I'd try it first to see.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
alex alex is offline

Il 08/09/2010 20.00, Mr.G ha scritto:
Hi I have an Omega USB recording interface that when I try to set the
Device to ASIO messes up after a few. Then If I try to use this in a
Audio Player that uses ASIO all I get is HISS!. The error in my DAW is
the Buffers are not initializing (spelling). Any clue or is it casue
LEXICON's ASIO driver is not working. Thanks

not enough informations to figure out any possible answer, more details
please.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mr.G[_2_] Mr.G[_2_] is offline

On Sep 8, 1:58 pm, Danny T wrote:
On Sep 8, 1:00 pm, "Mr.G" wrote:

Hi I have an Omega USB recording interface that when I try to set the
Device to ASIO messes up after a few. Then If I try to use this in a
Audio Player that uses ASIO all I get is HISS!. The error in my DAW is
the Buffers are not initializing (spelling). Any clue or is it casue
LEXICON's ASIO driver is not working. Thanks

Apologies for not having a technical clue about it but I had the same
issue with other gear. I restarted and popped the P Ram and everything
was fine after that. I use a mac though and I don't know if you have
similar things you can do on a PC. If you do, I'd try it first to see.

You will not believe this but I bought a 1gig stick from eBay and it
was bad so the guy sends me another one, well it's been on the hot
side and I think the second one he sent to me has a thermal problem. I
must look like a sucker or somthing so thanks for the confermation and
I'll put back the 500Megs I had in that slot (making it 1.5gigs
instead of 2gigs) chow

NAD 314 hiss and hum? Dallas High End Audio 6 March 31st 08 11:38 PM
speaker hiss DOA High End Audio 17 January 26th 05 08:05 AM
monitor hiss jim helman Pro Audio 0 October 5th 04 04:42 PM
Hiss in Nak 700 Tri-Tracer SPS22 General 1 December 12th 03 04:19 AM
Hiss in Nak 700 Tri-Tracer SPS22 Tech 3 December 12th 03 04:19 AM