Eclipse97z

Default Clarion 920EQ Manual??? HELP

Would anyone happen to have a manual to the Clarion 920EQ? I just bought
one used and was wondering if anybody had the manual or knew a site.

Thank you,

Anthony

DJ TecThreat

i'm actually looking to buy one of these my self....

You got yours off ebay, didnt you?

i saw that auction but i didnt think the price was right... close to $200 is
insane for one of them, they are old as hell and there is no support
anymore.

Oh well...

DJ TecThreat