Alpine 8440

Old October 30th 13, 05:43 PM
Bob Krafft Bob Krafft is offline
Junior Member

Default Alpine 8440

My Alpine 8440 which is installed in a 1984 Corvette for 20 years has recently started going off by itself for no reason. I disconnected the Battery yesterday while it was in Valet mode and that seems to have helped so far. The system will not let me adjust its sensitivity, though I haven't tried since disconnecting the battery. Any ideas on what may be causing this system to go off by itself?

///Alpine? bob wald Car Audio 10 February 5th 06 07:44 AM
16W vs. 18W Alpine? Derek Miyasaki Car Audio 2 July 29th 04 06:28 AM
Older Alpine Vs. Newer Alpine HU's Sonoman Car Audio 7 April 4th 04 04:02 PM
Alpine 8440 alarm remote jiipee Car Audio 3 October 13th 03 05:47 PM
Alpine Ai-Net marcog Car Audio 0 August 25th 03 10:51 PM