Typical Kike on Gun Control

Old April 16th 13, 05:19 PM posted to sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers,alt.engineering.electrical,rec.audio.car
Stephen Springer

Default Typical Kike on Gun Control

In Europe, where out of a population of around 500 million (compared to
the USA, of 300 million), there are around only 2,000 gun homicides per
year (compared to the USA with around 12,000 gun homicides - per the
DOJ). There are very strict gun control laws. In France, for example,
there's a max purchase rate of one gun per month, with an upper limit of
(if I recall correctly) of 5 guns. BEFORE you even are allowed to own a
gun, you are CAREFULLY screened for mental illness AND have to take a 6
month long certification class and test, with an annual re-test and
registration. No surprise- only the dedicated gun enthusiasts sign-up,
keeping the number of guns in the public low, and gun violence low.

That's what I support- this makes certain that mental illness is
screened for, and excellent training required. Who's on board?

BTW: The same week that Sandyhook happened, in China, a man entered a
school with a knife, and injured 22 kids. Guess what? They're all alive.

So the jew-******* is basically saying it's better to shank school
children and not light them up.
Old April 17th 13, 01:19 AM posted to sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers,alt.engineering.electrical,rec.audio.car
Mark Zacharias

"Stephen Springer" > wrote in message
> In Europe, where out of a population of around 500 million (compared to
> the USA, of 300 million), there are around only 2,000 gun homicides per
> year (compared to the USA with around 12,000 gun homicides - per the DOJ).
> There are very strict gun control laws. In France, for example, there's a
> max purchase rate of one gun per month, with an upper limit of (if I
> recall correctly) of 5 guns. BEFORE you even are allowed to own a gun, you
> are CAREFULLY screened for mental illness AND have to take a 6 month long
> certification class and test, with an annual re-test and registration. No
> surprise- only the dedicated gun enthusiasts sign-up, keeping the number
> of guns in the public low, and gun violence low.
>
> That's what I support- this makes certain that mental illness is screened
> for, and excellent training required. Who's on board?
>
> BTW: The same week that Sandyhook happened, in China, a man entered a
> school with a knife, and injured 22 kids. Guess what? They're all alive.

> So the jew-******* is basically saying it's better to shank school
> children and not light them up.

What part of, "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?

BTW I never understood anti-semitism. I've heard the stories, I know the
history, I just don't really get it.

The poster who referenced "kike" in the subject is a moron.

Mark Z.

Old April 17th 13, 05:34 PM posted to sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers,alt.engineering.electrical,rec.audio.car

On Tue, 16 Apr 2013 19:19:07 -0500, "Mark Zacharias"
> wrote:

>"Stephen Springer" > wrote in message
>> In Europe, where out of a population of around 500 million (compared to
>> the USA, of 300 million), there are around only 2,000 gun homicides per
>> year (compared to the USA with around 12,000 gun homicides - per the DOJ).
>> There are very strict gun control laws. In France, for example, there's a
>> max purchase rate of one gun per month, with an upper limit of (if I
>> recall correctly) of 5 guns. BEFORE you even are allowed to own a gun, you
>> are CAREFULLY screened for mental illness AND have to take a 6 month long
>> certification class and test, with an annual re-test and registration. No
>> surprise- only the dedicated gun enthusiasts sign-up, keeping the number
>> of guns in the public low, and gun violence low.
>>
>> That's what I support- this makes certain that mental illness is screened
>> for, and excellent training required. Who's on board?
>>
>> BTW: The same week that Sandyhook happened, in China, a man entered a
>> school with a knife, and injured 22 kids. Guess what? They're all alive.

>> So the jew-******* is basically saying it's better to shank school
>> children and not light them up.

>What part of, "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?
>
>BTW I never understood anti-semitism. I've heard the stories, I know the
>history, I just don't really get it.
>
>The poster who referenced "kike" in the subject is a moron.
>
>Mark Z.

We are already beyond 'shall not be infringed'. There are a variety
of fully automatic firearms which can only be purchased with a special
permit. There are other 'arms' which are totally outlawed.

The real question is "Do you want to go on record as suggesting ypur
desire to own the latest tarted up plastic firearm is more importamt
than the lives of 20 children?"

PlainBill
Old April 18th 13, 12:35 AM posted to sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers,alt.engineering.electrical,rec.audio.car

On Wed, 17 Apr 2013 09:34:01 -0700, wrote:

>On Tue, 16 Apr 2013 19:19:07 -0500, "Mark Zacharias"
> wrote:
>
>>"Stephen Springer" > wrote in message
>>> In Europe, where out of a population of around 500 million (compared to
>>> the USA, of 300 million), there are around only 2,000 gun homicides per
>>> year (compared to the USA with around 12,000 gun homicides - per the DOJ).
>>> There are very strict gun control laws. In France, for example, there's a
>>> max purchase rate of one gun per month, with an upper limit of (if I
>>> recall correctly) of 5 guns. BEFORE you even are allowed to own a gun, you
>>> are CAREFULLY screened for mental illness AND have to take a 6 month long
>>> certification class and test, with an annual re-test and registration. No
>>> surprise- only the dedicated gun enthusiasts sign-up, keeping the number
>>> of guns in the public low, and gun violence low.
>>>
>>> That's what I support- this makes certain that mental illness is screened
>>> for, and excellent training required. Who's on board?
>>>
>>> BTW: The same week that Sandyhook happened, in China, a man entered a
>>> school with a knife, and injured 22 kids. Guess what? They're all alive.

>>> So the jew-******* is basically saying it's better to shank school
>>> children and not light them up.

>>What part of, "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?
>>
>>BTW I never understood anti-semitism. I've heard the stories, I know the
>>history, I just don't really get it.
>>
>>The poster who referenced "kike" in the subject is a moron.
>>
>>Mark Z.

>We are already beyond 'shall not be infringed'. There are a variety
>of fully automatic firearms which can only be purchased with a special
>permit. There are other 'arms' which are totally outlawed.
>
>The real question is "Do you want to go on record as suggesting ypur
>desire to own the latest tarted up plastic firearm is more importamt
>than the lives of 20 children?"

Wow! Just *WOW*. The ignorance is simply amazing.
Old April 18th 13, 09:43 PM posted to sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers,alt.engineering.electrical,rec.audio.car
tuinkabouter

On 16.04.2013 18:19, Stephen Springer wrote:
> In Europe, where out of a population of around 500 million (compared to
> the USA, of 300 million), there are around only 2,000 gun homicides per
> year (compared to the USA with around 12,000 gun homicides - per the
> DOJ). There are very strict gun control laws. In France, for example,
> there's a max purchase rate of one gun per month, with an upper limit of
> (if I recall correctly) of 5 guns. BEFORE you even are allowed to own a
> gun, you are CAREFULLY screened for mental illness AND have to take a 6
> month long certification class and test, with an annual re-test and
> registration. No surprise- only the dedicated gun enthusiasts sign-up,
> keeping the number of guns in the public low, and gun violence low.
>
> That's what I support- this makes certain that mental illness is
> screened for, and excellent training required. Who's on board?
>
> BTW: The same week that Sandyhook happened, in China, a man entered a
> school with a knife, and injured 22 kids. Guess what? They're all alive.

> So the jew-******* is basically saying it's better to shank school
> children and not light them up.

I heard the news about the bombs in Boston.

Is the pro arms lobby now say every good man should own a bomb?

Old April 19th 13, 04:36 AM posted to sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers,alt.engineering.electrical,rec.audio.car
Trevor Wilson

On 4/17/2013 10:19 AM, Mark Zacharias wrote:
> "Stephen Springer" > wrote in message
>> In Europe, where out of a population of around 500 million (compared
>> to the USA, of 300 million), there are around only 2,000 gun homicides
>> per year (compared to the USA with around 12,000 gun homicides - per
>> the DOJ). There are very strict gun control laws. In France, for
>> example, there's a max purchase rate of one gun per month, with an
>> upper limit of (if I recall correctly) of 5 guns. BEFORE you even are
>> allowed to own a gun, you are CAREFULLY screened for mental illness
>> AND have to take a 6 month long certification class and test, with an
>> annual re-test and registration. No surprise- only the dedicated gun
>> enthusiasts sign-up, keeping the number of guns in the public low, and
>> gun violence low.
>>
>> That's what I support- this makes certain that mental illness is
>> screened for, and excellent training required. Who's on board?
>>
>> BTW: The same week that Sandyhook happened, in China, a man entered a
>> school with a knife, and injured 22 kids. Guess what? They're all alive.

>> So the jew-******* is basically saying it's better to shank school
>> children and not light them up.

> What part of, "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?

**What part of "....well regulated militia..." do you not understand.

Face it, the 2nd Amendment was written:

* At a time when reload times were measured in MINUTES, not milliseconds.
* At a time when accuracy of muzzle-loading weapons was inferior to a
bow and arrow.
* At a time when dangerous animals roamed free.
* At a time when a vicious colonial power ruled America.
* At a time when angry indigenous people roamed free.
* At a time when refrigeration was unheard of.

> BTW I never understood anti-semitism. I've heard the stories, I know the
> history, I just don't really get it.
>
> The poster who referenced "kike" in the subject is a moron.

**Of course. Equally as moronic as those who defend the NRA and their
gutless politicians they have in their pocket.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au
Old April 19th 13, 08:36 AM posted to sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers,alt.engineering.electrical,rec.audio.car
Don Kelly

On 18/04/2013 8:36 PM, Trevor Wilson wrote:
> On 4/17/2013 10:19 AM, Mark Zacharias wrote:
>> "Stephen Springer" > wrote in message
>>> In Europe, where out of a population of around 500 million (compared
>>> to the USA, of 300 million), there are around only 2,000 gun homicides
>>> per year (compared to the USA with around 12,000 gun homicides - per
>>> the DOJ). There are very strict gun control laws. In France, for
>>> example, there's a max purchase rate of one gun per month, with an
>>> upper limit of (if I recall correctly) of 5 guns. BEFORE you even are
>>> allowed to own a gun, you are CAREFULLY screened for mental illness
>>> AND have to take a 6 month long certification class and test, with an
>>> annual re-test and registration. No surprise- only the dedicated gun
>>> enthusiasts sign-up, keeping the number of guns in the public low, and
>>> gun violence low.
>>>
>>> That's what I support- this makes certain that mental illness is
>>> screened for, and excellent training required. Who's on board?
>>>
>>> BTW: The same week that Sandyhook happened, in China, a man entered a
>>> school with a knife, and injured 22 kids. Guess what? They're all alive.

>>> So the jew-******* is basically saying it's better to shank school
>>> children and not light them up.

>> What part of, "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?

> **What part of "....well regulated militia..." do you not understand.
>
> Face it, the 2nd Amendment was written:
>
> * At a time when reload times were measured in MINUTES, not milliseconds.
> * At a time when accuracy of muzzle-loading weapons was inferior to a
> bow and arrow.
> * At a time when dangerous animals roamed free.
> * At a time when a vicious colonial power ruled America.
> * At a time when angry indigenous people roamed free.
> * At a time when refrigeration was unheard of.
>

>> BTW I never understood anti-semitism. I've heard the stories, I know the
>> history, I just don't really get it.
>>
>> The poster who referenced "kike" in the subject is a moron.

> **Of course. Equally as moronic as those who defend the NRA and their
> gutless politicians they have in their pocket.

Thank you- some common sense coming out. (the vicious colonial power
excepted-the Mel Gibson movie is not a historically valid reference).
In a later time- prior to and after the war of 1812 fiasco- it was
expected that "Canadians" were to carry and use arms in defense of their
country.An obligation -not a right. It was always noted that, as a
frontier country, that there would be a need to have arms and training
in the use of these arms for defense was required (and the need for
providing fresh meat was also rather important).
What I don't understand is the need for an assault weapon for defense
dragging it out from under the pillow to shoot at the horde of home
invaders (or late returning children) who are after one's virtue ( if
their intention was otherwise they would solve this problem earlier)- or
for hunting (instant hamburger?). The term "assault" comes to mind.
These weapons are not intended for defense but are intended to throw a
lot of bullets in the assumed direction of an enemy. If someone innocent
gets in the way it is "collateral damage".
A gun registry may be of limited or no use. The banning of weapons that
can spray a theater or school with bullets can help and doesn't infringe
on a right to bear arms. This wouldn't affect the responsible gun owners
but could reduce the availability of such weapons to the kooks.
I am not a US citizen and as such, all I can do is stand by in dismay at
what some; in a country I respect and whose people I have met and lived
with ( as well as claim as relatives) who are warm, helpful, friendly,
supportive of strangers and just good neighbors; have this gun fetish
based on ??

Don

Old April 19th 13, 05:22 PM posted to sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers,alt.engineering.electrical,rec.audio.car
Michael A. Terrell

Default Gun loons

Trevor Wilson wrote:

> **Of course. Equally as moronic as those who defend the NRA and their
> gutless politicians they have in their pocket.

Of course, you are a well known loon.
Old April 19th 13, 05:29 PM posted to sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers,alt.engineering.electrical,rec.audio.car
Michael A. Terrell

Don Kelly wrote:

> On 18/04/2013 8:36 PM, Trevor Wilson wrote:
> >
> > **What part of "....well regulated militia..." do you not understand.
> >
> > Face it, the 2nd Amendment was written:
> >
> > * At a time when reload times were measured in MINUTES, not milliseconds.
> > * At a time when accuracy of muzzle-loading weapons was inferior to a
> > bow and arrow.
> > * At a time when dangerous animals roamed free.
> > * At a time when a vicious colonial power ruled America.
> > * At a time when angry indigenous people roamed free.
> > * At a time when refrigeration was unheard of.
> >
> > **Of course. Equally as moronic as those who defend the NRA and their
> > gutless politicians they have in their pocket.
> >

> Thank you- some common sense coming out. (the vicious colonial power
> excepted-the Mel Gibson movie is not a historically valid reference).
> In a later time- prior to and after the war of 1812 fiasco- it was
> expected that "Canadians" were to carry and use arms in defense of their
> country.An obligation -not a right. It was always noted that, as a
> frontier country, that there would be a need to have arms and training
> in the use of these arms for defense was required (and the need for
> providing fresh meat was also rather important).
> What I don't understand is the need for an assault weapon for defense
> dragging it out from under the pillow to shoot at the horde of home
> invaders (or late returning children) who are after one's virtue ( if
> their intention was otherwise they would solve this problem earlier)- or
> for hunting (instant hamburger?). The term "assault" comes to mind.
> These weapons are not intended for defense but are intended to throw a
> lot of bullets in the assumed direction of an enemy. If someone innocent
> gets in the way it is "collateral damage".
> A gun registry may be of limited or no use. The banning of weapons that
> can spray a theater or school with bullets can help and doesn't infringe
> on a right to bear arms. This wouldn't affect the responsible gun owners
> but could reduce the availability of such weapons to the kooks.
> I am not a US citizen and as such, all I can do is stand by in dismay at
> what some; in a country I respect and whose people I have met and lived
> with ( as well as claim as relatives) who are warm, helpful, friendly,
> supportive of strangers and just good neighbors; have this gun fetish
> based on ??

Guns aren't the problem, and it only takes a second or two to change a
magazine, so the size doesn't make any difference if no one is shooting
back. The problem is that sleazy lawyers got 'rights' for the mentally
ill to be on the streets. A gun is a tool, and doesn't kill by itself.
It takes an unstable person or criminal who places no value on human
life to use one to maim or kill in cold blood.

People like 'Trevor' are responsible for creating 'Gun free zones'
which are the perfect targets for shooting sprees where no one will
shoot back. He is down under, and has no business spouting off about
gun control in the US.
Old April 19th 13, 11:05 PM posted to sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers,alt.engineering.electrical,rec.audio.car
Trevor Wilson

> Trevor Wilson wrote:
>>
>> **Of course. Equally as moronic as those who defend the NRA and their
>> gutless politicians they have in their pocket.

> Of course, you are a well known loon.

**If pointing out the abject stupidity of US gun control laws (such as
they are), by using logic, reason and common-sense, makes me a "loon",
then I guess you have some serious problems in dealing with plain English.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au