Posted to rec.audio.tech
dana dana is offline

Default marantz 4400 scope not working...help

hello there! anybody who could give me idea why the scope is not
working...i think the scope itself is ok, possibly in the ckt
itself.dont have any service manual.noticed though that one of the
fuse, located on the topmost portion of the fuse board keeps on
busting, sign of short ckt somewhere...will appreciate tip or service
manual...u can email me at thanks in advance

Posted to rec.audio.tech
dana dana is offline

anybody out there who can help me?im doing it for my dad...i inherited
this.
pls dont charge me...cant afford....many thanks