dave weil

Default Best and Worst in search of the holy grail?

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 09:45:21 -0500, "Sockpuppet Yustabe"
wrote:

However, your claim that I have never made $60.00 in any year is
Patently ridiculous. This ridiculous claim, casts extreme amounts of
doubt on your remaining specific denials. Thanks for discrediting
yourself so thoroughly, sockpuppet.

You are lying mountain of excrement. He typed "60.000" instead of "60,000",
and you know what he meant to say. And, he never said "$60.00".

Plus, apparently Arnold doesn't know that the phrase 60.000 dollars
*can* be used to represent $60,000.
Rusty Boudreaux

"Scott Gardner" wrote in message
No, an acre-foot is 1233.5 cubic meters, or about 325,520

gallons.

I used 1AF=360,000 gallons as stated on this website:
http://www.pacificresearch.org

However, since you posted a different number I double checked and
you are correct (well, pretty close).

One acre foot is a volume one foot deep covering an area of one
acre.

One acre (43,560 square feet) times 1' = 43,560 cubic feet or
1233.482 cubic meters.

In the US, one liquid gallon is legally defined as 231 cubic
inches.

So, 43560*12^3/231
=325,851 US liquid gallons.

Rusty Boudreaux

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message
Rusty Boudreaux said:
"Marc Phillips" wrote in message
Southern California gets their water from primarily three
sources...rain, the Feather River in Northern California,
Colorado River, which forms the border between Arizona

and
California. So tell me...what other states are we

stealing
from
again?

Here's one example:

California is stealing 300 billion gallons of Colorodo River
water annually. Arizona, Colorado, and Nevada are preparing

legal action against California. In the upper basin Colorado,
Utah, Wyoming and New Mexico may join the legal fray.

According to the 1922 Colorado River Compact, California is
legally entitled to 4.4 million acre-feet of Colorado River

water
annually. Currently, California uses 5.2 million acre-feet.

California Water Plan, Bulletin 160-98 predicts by 2020
California will experience water shortages of 6 million

acre-feet
(about 2 trillion gallons or approximately equal to the yearly
needs of 13 million four person families).

Now go do some research and find out where CA gets the rest of
it's water...

First of all, nothing you've said contradicts what I've said.

You only listed Arizona. There are 7 states, including Arizona,
that have legal rights to the water California is consuming.

Secondly, the
real reason why Arizona wants to sue is because Phoenix is

growing too rapidly,
and they can't keep up with the water demand. So basically,

Arizona has the
same problem California had 50 years ago. Ditto for Nevada and

Las Vegas,
another city growing too rapidly for the environment around it.

So? California is taking water that belongs to 7 other states.
They shouldn't have to sue to force California to abide by the
law.

I just
want someone to back up Arny's claim that we steal water from

other states.

Have you not heard of the 1922 Colorado River Compact which I
cited above? California is exceeding their legal allocation by
roughly 300 billion gallons per year. By law, that water belongs
to 7 other states.

S888Wheel

Arny said

You can't specifically deny one thing that I've said, sockpuppet.

I said

I specifically deny that I am suing you for 10,000 dollars. I
specifically deny that you have ever made over 60.000 dollars in any
year.I specifically deny that i am socially and economically inferior
to you.

Arny said

OK, and you can specifically deny that you exist. Bad choice of words
on my part.

Actually I understood what you meant. It is a fact that I am not suing you for
10,000 dollars. You of all people should know this. You can't even get simple
facts right. I am speculating on the economic differences between us just as
you are. The difference is simple though. You have said enough to show your
hand. You know nothing about my economic status. Social superiority is highly
subjective.

Arny said

However, your claim that I have never made $60.00 in any year is
Patently ridiculous. This ridiculous claim, casts extreme amounts of
doubt on your remaining specific denials. Thanks for discrediting
yourself so thoroughly, sockpuppe

I didn't claim "60.00" I claimed 60.000 which is also an obvious error. I was
meaning to say 80,000 which would have been in reference to your comment about
people who have worked for you. But feel free to prove you have ever made more
than 60,000 a year. Only an idiot gets into these kinds of ****ing contests
knowing he doesn't have much of a proverbial dick to use.
Bruce J. Richman

Default Marc Phillips Exposes Himself, Again!

Art wrote:

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Marc Phillips" wrote in message

Yustabe said:

Well, Arny lives in a tract neighborhood, but his house doesn't look
anything like the other homes, which are neat yet modest brick
pillboxes.

More proof that Phillips was lying when he said that he stalked me in my
neighborhood. The houses in my neighborhood are highly varied. They were
built by individual builders over a period of about 30 years.

Arny's house is different because it was there before the
others were built (it is also the first house right off of one of the
busiest streets in the Detroit area, Mack Ave.). It has a weird,
almost patched together look, and although it is bigger than the
surrounding tract homes, it looks cheaper. And the yard is unkempt.

More proof that Phillips was lying when he said that he stalked me in my
neighborhood. Mack Avenue is a wide higher-end residential boulevard with
tastefully landscaped park-like, tree-shaded medians and antique-style

light
fixtures. It has only modest traffic flow at the point where I live

because
all through traffic runs about a mile East on I-94, which has numerous

exits
in the area. My house is sheltered from Mack Avenue by a tight row of
commercial buildings including a Caribou Coffee across the street I live

on
and a Breadsmith on my side of the road.

The allegedly unkempt yard is in fact carefully manicured.

It appears that Phillips is actually telling us about how crappy it is to

be
sockpuppet wheel. He lives right next to Victory Boulevard, which is a

very
busy road, and has a narrow, industrial-strength paved median. There's no
shelter, the residential lots back right up to the noisy traffic that runs
day and night. The high ambient noise level 24 hours a day probably

explains
how sockpuppet wheel can tolerate all the tics and pops from his

vinyl-only
hissy tubism-worship retro-stereo.

I have been to Scott's house. The neighborhood is very quiet.

Needless to say, Middius, Phillips, Richman, and Yustabe won't disclose
exactly where they live. The truth probably hurts a lot.

It's none of your business. You are dying to know, have
fun figuring it out for yourself. Really, it should.t be too hard.

You're correct. It's none of his business. It never surprises me when
conspiracy theory advocate Kfrueger tries to list a bunch of names together, I
suppose, to correlate with his wacky "clique" ideation about people who just
happen to agree in certain respects.

Arny's house is not the ****box we were all expecting, but Scott
Wheeler and I, who both own 50s-style tract homes in the San Fernando
Valley, could each sell our homes and buy two of Arny's.

I'm not so sure about that. Even with the poor housing value situation in
Southern California, the kind of shoebox that sockpuppet wheel seems to

live
in can't be worth much more than about $300,000.

The bloated house prices in southern California are legendary. The fact

that
Californians struggle with tremendously burdensome debt loads while living
in tiny cardboard shoeboxes is typical of how depressed their general
standard of living is. Hence many of them like Phillips literally live on
hamburgers. Money is worth much less when you have to spend so much of it
maintaining a mediocre or worse standard of living.

HEHEHEHE, when they get to be your age and retire, they will also have
a small fortune in equity.

In fact, my
neighbor from two doors down just sold his house for $100,000 more
than I paid for mine just last March, and I have an addition that he
lacks.

So that house sold for $101,000?

LOL! I know better. It sold for an arm and a leg because its in Southern
California, and even urban shacks like the one Weil lives in in

Nashville,
sell for more than a quarter of a million dollars. Weil probably paid

about
a fifth of that in Nashville.

As anyone who knows anything about real estate will tell you, it's
location, location, location. And Arny chooses to live in Michigan,
which frankly I find to be a dreary ******** full of idiots.

Just goes to show how Marc Phillips bases his judgments of individuals on
regional prejudices. It's a kind of racist thinking that obviously
permeates his very being. IME most Californians are far more humane and
liberal in their attitudes.

...until thay have had the misfortune of coming across Arny Krueger.

News==----
Newsgroups
=---

Bruce J. Richman

Marc Phillips

Rusty Boudreaux said:
[...]

And you know, when the lawsuits are all settled, and the finger-pointing is
concluded, then you may or may not be able to say who is stealing what.

If one state was actually "stealing" from another state, the federal government
would have stepped in already and made a decision.

Boon
Arny Krueger

Rusty Boudreaux said:
"Marc Phillips" wrote in message
Southern California gets their water from primarily three
sources...rain, the Feather River in Northern California,
Colorado River, which forms the border between Arizona

and
California. So tell me...what other states are we stealing from
again?
Here's one example:

California is stealing 300 billion gallons of Colorado River
[...]

Phillips, thanks for admitting that you can't prove Rusty wrong like you
promised you would when you started your attacks on him.

If one state was actually "stealing" from another state, the federal
government would have stepped in already and made a decision.

Yup, the U.S. Federal government is always right on the spot without delay
to eliminate any favoritism or injustice. Ask any native American!

Let's say it all together...

Phillips, what a maroon!

Marc Phillips

Rusty Boudreaux said:
[...]

Here's the funny part. I asked you to provide me with proof that California
steals water from other states. You failed to reply. Then this Rusty dude
offered up an argument that really didn't address my point. I didn't attack
him at all, I just asked him to prove your argument. He didn't. Now you pop
in, once Rusty has offered some information, even though it's irrelevant, and
now you pretend to know what you're talking about.

ROTFLMAO! What a ****ing moron you are, Arny!

Boon
Rusty Boudreaux

Rusty Boudreaux said:
[...]

Maybe so. But currently California in violation of the CRC which
amounts to stealing.

If one state was actually "stealing" from another state, the

federal government
would have stepped in already and made a decision.

You obviously don't understand federal law. Hint, what venue is
the legal action taking place?

Rusty Boudreaux

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message
Then this Rusty dude
offered up an argument that really didn't address my point. I

didn't attack
him at all, I just asked him to prove your argument. He

didn't. Now you pop
in, once Rusty has offered some information, even though it's

irrelevant, and
now you pretend to know what you're talking about.

Why didn't it address your point? You asked for proof that
California is stealing water from other states. I showed a legal
document signed by California and 7 other states in which
California is in gross violation. California is stealing water
from other states.

ROTFLMAO! What a ****ing moron you are, Arny!

Boon

Arny called you on your ignorance and it turns out he was right.
Sounds like you're the ****ing moron.

Arny Krueger

Rusty Boudreaux said:
[...]

I don't do command performances for sexual perverts like you, Phillips.
You've got Scotty and Yustabe for that, right?

You failed to reply.

I declined to waste the time to tell you to get real, Phillips.

Marc Phillips

Rusty Boudreaux said:
[...]

Hint: Either you or Arny need to back up first and address my original
statements. The two of you are so immersed in the Internet-geek way of
thinking that you've both failed to a)dispute my original claim of the sources
of water for Southern California, and b)answered my question about which states
are having water stolen from them. Both of you are so dead-set on arguing with
me that you haven't noticed that I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you.

Boon
Marc Phillips

Rusty said:

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message
Then this Rusty dude
offered up an argument that really didn't address my point. I

didn't attack
him at all, I just asked him to prove your argument. He

didn't. Now you pop
in, once Rusty has offered some information, even though it's

irrelevant, and
now you pretend to know what you're talking about.

Why didn't it address your point? You asked for proof that
California is stealing water from other states. I showed a legal
document signed by California and 7 other states in which
California is in gross violation.

You did? Where did you show me?

California is stealing water
from other states.

Okay...prove it.

ROTFLMAO! What a ****ing moron you are, Arny!

Boon

Arny called you on your ignorance and it turns out he was right.
Sounds like you're the ****ing moron.

Arny didn't call me on my ignorance. I made a statement about where California
gets its water, and so far you've both disagreed with me while confirming what
I said. Arny also said I attacked you. That would be a lie.

I can't make this any simpler. What is wrong with my statement that California
gets its water supply from the Feather River, the Colorado river, and rain?
How is that incorrect? And tell me what states California is stealing water
from? You see, the Colorado river borders Arizona and California. All other
states are UPSTREAM. Arizona MAY have a case, but in reality, Arizona is a
Johnny-Come-Lately who is whining that they didn't invest the money, time,
resources, and aqueducts before California did.

Now, if you want to discuss this further with me, please address the things I
have said, rather than what you think I have said.

Boon

Marc Phillips

Rusty Boudreaux said:
[...]

That would be a fantasy of yours, Internet geek.

You failed to reply.

I declined to waste the time to tell you to get real, Phillips.

No, you lacked the intelligence to address what I said. Once Rusty got
involved, you thought you could ride on his coattails. But you still have
nothing to offer on the subject, do you.

Boon
Joseph Oberlander

wrote:

However, your claim that I have never made $60.00 in any year is
Patently ridiculous. This ridiculous claim, casts extreme amounts of
doubt on your remaining specific denials. Thanks for discrediting
yourself so thoroughly, sockpuppet.

You are lying mountain of excrement. He typed "60.000" instead of "60,000",
and you know what he meant to say. And, he never said "$60.00".

Plus, apparently Arnold doesn't know that the phrase 60.000 dollars
*can* be used to represent $60,000.

It depends where you are from. In europe and many other places, they
use periods instead of commas in large numbers.

Arny Krueger

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message

Hint: Either you or Arny need to back up first and address my
original statements.

Phillips, you're delusional. You don't have any original statements in this
thread. Everything you've postured on this matter was in response to my
claim that houses in California could lose appreciable value if there isn't
enough drinking water for the people who might want to live in them.

The two of you are so immersed in the
Internet-geek way of thinking that you've both failed to a)dispute my
original claim of the sources of water for Southern California, and

That would be a deception. Where California gets its water, such as it is,
is well-known. You've admitted that much of it comes from a disputed source,
namely the Colorado River.

b)answered my question about which states are having water stolen
from them.

That's a matter of the public record. The actual legal documents are online,
but they are way too complex for you to understand, so I didn't cite them.

Both of you are so dead-set on arguing with me that you
haven't noticed that I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you.

As usual Philips, you seem to be dead set on denying well-known facts.

If you want to recant on your earlier positions, why don't you just say so
directly?

Rusty Boudreaux

Rusty said:
Why didn't it address your point? You asked for proof that
California is stealing water from other states. I showed a

legal
document signed by California and 7 other states in which
California is in gross violation.

You did? Where did you show me?

My very first post on this thread when I cited the Colorado River
Compact.

California is stealing water
from other states.

Okay...prove it.

Colorado River Compact
http://cobweb.scarymonsters.net/~cor...a/compact.html

"The States of Arizona, California, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico,
Utah, and Wyoming, having resolved to enter into a compact under
the act of the Congress of the United States of America approved
August 19, 1921"

Per this legal compact California is allocated 4.4 million
acre-feet of water annually from the Colorado River. Currently
California consumes 5.2 million acre-feet from the Colorado
River.

The excess water directly amounts to stealing from the lower
basin states (Arizona, Colorado, and Nevada) and indirectly
amounts to stealing from the upper basin states (Colorado, Utah,
Wyoming and New Mexico).

Arny didn't call me on my ignorance. I made a statement about

where California
gets its water, and so far you've both disagreed with me while

confirming what
I said. Arny also said I attacked you. That would be a lie.

I can't make this any simpler. What is wrong with my statement

that California
gets its water supply from the Feather River, the Colorado

river, and rain?
How is that incorrect?

It's an incomplete statement. For example, both local surface
water sources and ground water sources are significantly higher
than the Colorado River. Other local and federal imports also
make up a significant share.

http://rubicon.water.ca.gov/exsum/esch2.html

And tell me what states California is stealing water
from? You see, the Colorado river borders Arizona and

California. All other
states are UPSTREAM. Arizona MAY have a case, but in reality,

Arizona is a
Johnny-Come-Lately who is whining that they didn't invest the

money, time,
resources, and aqueducts before California did.

It doesn't matter where the states are located. There are 8
states which have legal rights to water from the Colorado River.
Only California is exceeding its legal amount.

The three other lower basin states (Arizona, Colorado, and
Nevada) are directly impacted by California exceeding it's legal
allotment. The four upper basin states (Colorado, Utah, Wyoming
and New Mexico) suffer since their water is used to cover the
excess that California is stealiing.

dave weil

wrote:

However, your claim that I have never made $60.00 in any year is
Patently ridiculous. This ridiculous claim, casts extreme amounts of
doubt on your remaining specific denials. Thanks for discrediting
yourself so thoroughly, sockpuppet.

You are lying mountain of excrement. He typed "60.000" instead of "60,000",
and you know what he meant to say. And, he never said "$60.00".

Plus, apparently Arnold doesn't know that the phrase 60.000 dollars
*can* be used to represent $60,000.

It depends where you are from. In europe and many other places, they
use periods instead of commas in large numbers.

Exactly. However, *nobody* represents $60.00 as $60.000. Nobody except
for Arnold, of course.
Marc Phillips

Arny said:

[...]

All that is rubbish. I told you the sources for water in Southern California
as a response to your statement that we are stealing it. My question is the
same to you as it is to Rusty. How does someone steal water off their own
property, especially when the accusers are UPSTREAM? Take all the time you
need to obfuscate.

Boon
Marc Phillips

Rusty said:
[...]

That wasn't so hard now, was it?

Now would you like to state California's side of the argument?

Boon

ScottW

dave weil wrote in message . ..
On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 08:01:55 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

LOL! I know better. It sold for an arm and a leg because its in Southern
California, and even urban shacks like the one Weil lives in in Nashville,
sell for more than a quarter of a million dollars. Weil probably paid about
a fifth of that in Nashville.

I'm flattered that you'd want to bring me into this discussion.

Since I've publicly mentioned how much I paid for my house, your
"speculation" isn't speculation at all. More deception from your
quarter.

And since you have no idea what kind of house I have, your speculation
is even more stupid. There's no way that a house like mine would go
for more than $250,000 *anywhere* in the US.

Sorry, you lose.

Again.

If it won't go for 250K around here it must be an incredible dump and
be located on a toxic waste dump.

Here's a local real estate listing search. Find any detached single
family home this side of the desert for less than 250K. Good luck.

http://www.listingssandiego.com/

ScottW
cwvalle

wrote:

However, your claim that I have never made $60.00 in any year is
Patently ridiculous. This ridiculous claim, casts extreme amounts of
doubt on your remaining specific denials. Thanks for discrediting
yourself so thoroughly, sockpuppet.

You are lying mountain of excrement. He typed "60.000" instead of

"60,000",
and you know what he meant to say. And, he never said "$60.00".

Plus, apparently Arnold doesn't know that the phrase 60.000 dollars
*can* be used to represent $60,000.

It depends where you are from. In europe and many other places, they
use periods instead of commas in large numbers.

Exactly. However, *nobody* represents $60.00 as $60.000. Nobody except
for Arnold, of course.

Did you know that two Brits crashed a Airbus into a mountain because they
were looking at the onboard computer display that was reading altitude as
"3,000" and they thought it said 3 thousand meters, it actually was reading
3 point zero zero zero meters. It is true. Of course that's speculation by
the investigators using a simulator, and voice recorder data later, they
couldn't actually ask the flight crew. You gotta watch that punctuation ...

Carl

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"dave weil" wrote in message
On 12 Jan 2004 12:12:25 -0800, (ScottW) wrote:

. ..
wrote:

[...]

http://www.listingssandiego.com/sear...676&p3=-1&ix=0

You lose.

Again.

Nice doublewide!!
Maybe down in Nashville Tennessee that would be considered a single family
home.
To me, at best, its a modular, and a very cheap one at that.
Built in 2003, it looks like its ready to fall apart already.

ScottW

"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote in message

"dave weil" wrote in message
On 12 Jan 2004 12:12:25 -0800, (ScottW) wrote:

. ..
wrote:

[...]

Yup, you got it.
Its a double wide mobile home in a Seniors only park.
Try again Dave.

ScottW

dave weil

"dave weil" wrote in message
On 12 Jan 2004 12:12:25 -0800, (ScottW) wrote:

. ..
wrote:

[...]

It's classified as a single-family home. And the square footage
indicates that as well.

To me, at best, its a modular, and a very cheap one at that.
Built in 2003, it looks like its ready to fall apart already.

Yup, you got it.
Its a double wide mobile home in a Seniors only park.
Try again Dave.

Let's see what you asked again:

"Here's a local real estate listing search. Find any detached single
family home this side of the desert for less than 250K. Good luck".

"any detached single family home".

You lose.

Again.
Arny Krueger

"dave weil" wrote in message

On 12 Jan 2004 12:12:25 -0800, (ScottW) wrote:

. ..
wrote:

LOL! I know better. It sold for an arm and a leg because its in
Southern California, and even urban shacks like the one Weil
lives in in Nashville, sell for more than a quarter of a million
dollars. Weil probably paid about a fifth of that in Nashville.

I'm flattered that you'd want to bring me into this discussion.

Since I've publicly mentioned how much I paid for my house, your
"speculation" isn't speculation at all. More deception from your
quarter.

And since you have no idea what kind of house I have, your
speculation is even more stupid. There's no way that a house like
mine would go for more than $250,000 *anywhere* in the US.

Sorry, you lose.

Again.

If it won't go for 250K around here it must be an incredible dump and
be located on a toxic waste dump.

Given the industrial trappings of Weil's neighborhood, don't count out the
toxic waste. He doesn't live that far from a wreckers yard.

Here's a local real estate listing search. Find any detached single
family home this side of the desert for less than 250K. Good luck.

http://www.listingssandiego.com/

ScottW

http://www.listingssandiego.com/sear...676&p3=-1&ix=0

You lose.

It's not a house, it's a glorified house trailer!

And despite it's proximity to "Oceanside Boulevard" it is less than about 2
miles from what I'd call a desert.

Arny Krueger

Arny said:

[...]

I'll stop laughing when you tell me something that I didn't already know.

My question is the same to you as it is to Rusty. How does someone
steal water off their own property, especially when the accusers are
UPSTREAM?

When there's a water rights treaty with someone downstream.

Take all the time you need to obfuscate.

I can't believe that someone in LA is so stoopid that they forget the
existence of Mexico.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"dave weil" wrote in message
On 12 Jan 2004 12:12:25 -0800, (ScottW) wrote:

. ..

wrote:

[...]

The Marshall and Swift residential cost estimating guide, which is used by
almost all real estate aappraisers has separate sections for estimating
single family homes and manufactured housing. Within the real estate
profession, the home that you presented is not considered a single family
home. Simply put, it is not of the same construction calss as a soingle
family home.

From:
http://www.marshallswift.com/ecatalo...sourcecode=WFP

a.. Locate thousands of square foot and component costs
Basic single-family site built homes, low-rise multi-family apartment
building, manufactured homes, older homes, town houses, duplexes, and urban
row houses.

Those are the dirffereent and distinct classes. There are separate classes
for single family homes and manufactured housing.

dave weil

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 07:43:04 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

he doesn't live that far from a wreckers yard.

That much is true. And not only one.

However, I note that you went silent when I challenged your claim that
you had seen pictures of my house in conjunction with a bar. In fact,
I note that you went dumb when I challenged your claim that you had
even seen a picture of my house.

dave weil

wrote:

It's not a house, it's a glorified house trailer!

Prove that a manufactured house isn't a house.

Sorry, you lose.

Again.
dave weil

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 08:47:28 -0500, "Sockpuppet Yustabe"
wrote:

The Marshall and Swift residential cost estimating guide, which is used by
almost all real estate aappraisers has separate sections for estimating
single family homes and manufactured housing. Within the real estate
profession, the home that you presented is not considered a single family
home. Simply put, it is not of the same construction class as a single
family home.

It is a single family home. Pure and simple. Spin all you want. The
original challenge asked me to find a simgle family home on a certain
web site. He didn't specify *any* certain kind of single family home.
Lionel

dave weil a écrit :

It is a single family home. Pure and simple. Spin all you want. The
original challenge asked me to find a simgle family home on a certain
web site. He didn't specify *any* certain kind of single family home.

Just like for the WMD...
You are right, the challenge hasn't specified which type of family home.
In the other hand they are 3 to say that you lose so I think that you
lose...
....again.

(Just to let you imagine what was the taste of your intervention in my
last discussion with S888Wheel ! LOL)

Arny Krueger

wrote:

he doesn't live that far from a wreckers yard.

That much is true. And not only one.

However, I note that you went silent when I challenged your claim that
you had seen pictures of my house in conjunction with a bar.

On that day I lacked the time to explain modern technology to you, Weil.

In fact,
I note that you went dumb when I challenged your claim that you had
even seen a picture of my house.

I don't feel the need to repeat myself when you're acting THAT stupid, Weil.

dave weil

wrote:

he doesn't live that far from a wreckers yard.

That much is true. And not only one.

However, I note that you went silent when I challenged your claim that
you had seen pictures of my house in conjunction with a bar.

On that day I lacked the time to explain modern technology to you, Weil.

OK, so you pretty much admit that you lied.

In fact,
I note that you went dumb when I challenged your claim that you had
even seen a picture of my house.

I don't feel the need to repeat myself when you're acting THAT stupid, Weil.

OK, so you pretty much lied. Fine enough.

ScottW

wrote:

The Marshall and Swift residential cost estimating guide, which is used by
almost all real estate aappraisers has separate sections for estimating
single family homes and manufactured housing. Within the real estate
profession, the home that you presented is not considered a single family
home. Simply put, it is not of the same construction class as a single
family home.

It is a single family home. Pure and simple. Spin all you want. The
original challenge asked me to find a simgle family home on a certain
web site. He didn't specify *any* certain kind of single family home.

You can't read or comprehend any better than Trotsky. What do you
think "detached" means?

This example isn't one. Using someones abuse of the listing service
in classifying a mobile as a detached single family home as evidence
is taking a mistake and turning it into a lie.

Of course your original challenge was that your home would not go for
250K anywhere in the US. We didn't know that you were trailer trash
at the time you made that claim.

ScottW
dave weil

wrote:

The Marshall and Swift residential cost estimating guide, which is used by
almost all real estate aappraisers has separate sections for estimating
single family homes and manufactured housing. Within the real estate
profession, the home that you presented is not considered a single family
home. Simply put, it is not of the same construction class as a single
family home.

It is a single family home. Pure and simple. Spin all you want. The
original challenge asked me to find a simgle family home on a certain
web site. He didn't specify *any* certain kind of single family home.

You can't read or comprehend any better than Trotsky. What do you
think "detached" means?

Oh, excuse me. What do you think this particular dwelling is? It's
detached. So, it fits your request. So, allow me to correct my
statement - "He didn't specify any certain type of construction other
than to specify detached".

This example isn't one.

Sure it is. What do you think *detached* means? Are you that dense?

Using someones abuse of the listing service
in classifying a mobile as a detached single family home as evidence
is taking a mistake and turning it into a lie.

Note the listing - "Single-family detached". This is correct. Detached
simply means a free-standing home not attached to another unit, as in
a condo, apartment or duplex.

Sorry - you lose. Again.

Of course your original challenge was that your home would not go for
250K anywhere in the US. We didn't know that you were trailer trash
at the time you made that claim.

And you still don't.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

wrote:

The Marshall and Swift residential cost estimating guide, which is used

by
almost all real estate aappraisers has separate sections for estimating
single family homes and manufactured housing. Within the real estate
profession, the home that you presented is not considered a single family
home. Simply put, it is not of the same construction class as a single
family home.

It is a single family home. Pure and simple. Spin all you want. The
original challenge asked me to find a simgle family home on a certain
web site. He didn't specify *any* certain kind of single family home.

Trailers don't count

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

[...]

You knew that I told you the sources for water in Southern California as a
response to your statement that we are stealing it?

What does that have to do with anything?

My question is the same to you as it is to Rusty. How does someone
steal water off their own property, especially when the accusers are
UPSTREAM?

When there's a water rights treaty with someone downstream.

That's not the point.

Take all the time you need to obfuscate.

I can't believe that someone in LA is so stoopid that they forget the
existence of Mexico.

Mexico is NOT another state, dimwit. Just quit while you're behind already.

Boon

Sockpuppet Yustabe

Arny said:

[...]

It should be. Making it so would provide an answer to all our immigration
problems. All Mexicans, here, or in the new State of Mexico
(HAH! New Mexico is 'old' Mexico and Mexico is 'new' Mexico!!)
would now be US citizens, and therefore legal. And, we wouldn't
have much of a border problem. All we need to worry about is
Hondurans sneaking into our newest state, but our southern border would be
much shorter and easier to patrol.
A win-win for us, for Mexico, and for Mexican immigrants.
Mexican-Americans can come north to work, and American retirees
can move south to our affordable new state.