Clyde Slick

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

dave weil said:

It's not my problem. I'll show up at the show, but how long I stay there
is
outside of my control.

Ahhhh, loophole number 2.

I can't imagine what Arnii means by this. Unless he's saying that he's now
completely subsumed by the Hive, and can only do what the Collective wills
him to do.

I assumed he was talking about a diarrhea attack.

Clyde Slick wrote:
"Lionel" wrote in message
Clyde Slick a =E9crit :

he took a class in French culture.

Still alive old pederast ?

I assure you, all my chicas are over 18, but not by much.

Jerking off with "Barely Legal" magazine again, Sack 'o' ****? ;-)

Clyde Slick

wrote in message
oups.com...

Clyde Slick wrote:
"Lionel" wrote in message
Clyde Slick a écrit :

he took a class in French culture.

Still alive old pederast ?

I assure you, all my chicas are over 18, but not by much.

Jerking off with "Barely Legal" magazine again, Sack 'o' ****? ;-)

They're real, I even know their names.
Who are you, tell me again?

Yet another early shot from the Premature Ejac-Sack: :-(

Clyde Slick wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Clyde Slick wrote:
"Lionel" wrote in message
Clyde Slick a =E9crit :

he took a class in French culture.

Still alive old pederast ?

I assure you, all my chicas are over 18, but not by much.

Jerking off with "Barely Legal" magazine again, Sack 'o' ****? ;-)

News=3D=3D----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!

120,000+ Newsgroups
----=3D East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption

=3D----

Clyde Slick wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Clyde Slick wrote:
"Lionel" wrote in message
Clyde Slick a =E9crit :

he took a class in French culture.

Still alive old pederast ?

I assure you, all my chicas are over 18, but not by much.

Jerking off with "Barely Legal" magazine again, Sack 'o' ****? ;-)

They're real, I even know their names.
Who are you, tell me again?
=20
=20

You can find me in the 'Criss Cross' directory, liar. ;-)
=20

Clyde Slick

wrote in message
oups.com...

Clyde Slick wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Clyde Slick wrote:
"Lionel" wrote in message
Clyde Slick a écrit :

he took a class in French culture.

Still alive old pederast ?

I assure you, all my chicas are over 18, but not by much.

Jerking off with "Barely Legal" magazine again, Sack 'o' ****? ;-)

They're real, I even know their names.
Who are you, tell me again?

You can find me in the 'Criss Cross' directory, liar. ;-)

There are 200 Assholes on Loser Street, which one are you?

Is that "Loser Street" in Kensington, Maryland, Liar?

Clyde Slick wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Clyde Slick wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Clyde Slick wrote:
"Lionel" wrote in message
Clyde Slick a =E9crit :

he took a class in French culture.

Still alive old pederast ?

I assure you, all my chicas are over 18, but not by much.

Jerking off with "Barely Legal" magazine again, Sack 'o' ****? ;-)

They're real, I even know their names.
Who are you, tell me again?

You can find me in the 'Criss Cross' directory, liar. ;-)

There are 200 Assholes on Loser Street, which one are you?=20
=20
=20

Clyde Slick

wrote in message
oups.com...
Is that "Loser Street" in Kensington, Maryland, Liar?

You're confusing me with someone else again.
And I'm not even hiding like you are, coward.

John Atkinson

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com
Just think about it: Atkinson is the one who has everything to

lose;
any points you score will be chinks in the armor of his snake oil
empire which will, to at least some exent, affect the $tereopile
bottom line.

My goal isn't to hurt the $tereopile bottom line or score points on
Atkinson.

Phew! That's a relief. I was getting worried. :-)

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com

Will it be a
phantom Middius appearance that will be your excuse for not showing

up
to the debate?

Can't read, can you Scott?

Sure I can Arny. How would I be able to respond to your posts if I
couldn't?

Where did you get the idea that I wouldn't show
up at all?

What do you mean at all? You said this...."Since there is no person as
George Middius, he can't possibly be part of the
audience. The person(s) who animate him might be there, though. If
he/they
identifies himself to me I'll probably have to leave the premeses
because I
don't want to break the law. I think Atkinson knows who he is, so if he

wants me around he'll have to keep the Middius animator(s) away from
me."
So all it takes is for someone to come up to you before the debate and
say they are Middius and you will split. How convenient. Looks like you
are making excuses already for not showing up to the debate.

Thousands of total strangers will be there and all one
of them has to do is say "I'm George Middius" and you will run for

it.

Scott, why not you be the guy who tries that?

Leave me out of your scheme to dodge the debate. Please.

That's funny.

Almost as funny as you losing your libel suit against me, Scott.

Ah you love to remind everyone that you were sued for libel for making
false accusations of pedophilia. What an odd person you are Arny. Most
people would not want people to remember them for this kind of
behavior. If the debate goes bad (if by some miracle you show up) are
you going to call Atkinson a pedophile?

So much for humiliating George.

All I have to do is show up, for that to happen.

In your imagination perhaps. But do tell us how you can humiliate a
person you claim does not exist, in the real world.

All you have done is
empower him and anyone else you have never met who wants to have

some
fun with you at the show.

It's not my problem.

Of course not, if you are looking for an excuse to be a no show.

I'll show up at the show, but how long I stay there is
outside of my control.

No, you are responsible for your own actions. That may be a bit
difficult to deal with for someone who lives their life on Usenet. Deal
with it.

Scott Wheeler

Arny Krueger

wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com

Will it be a
phantom Middius appearance that will be your excuse for not showing
up to the debate?

Can't read, can you Scott?

Sure I can Arny. How would I be able to respond to your posts if I
couldn't?

Scott, many of your answers are so irrelevant to what I wrote that its
possible that in fact you can't read at all!

Where did you get the idea that I wouldn't show
up at all?

What do you mean at all? You said this...."Since there is no person as
George Middius, he can't possibly be part of the
audience. The person(s) who animate him might be there, though. If
he/they
identifies himself to me I'll probably have to leave the premeses because
don't want to break the law. I think Atkinson knows who he is, so if
he wants me around he'll have to keep the Middius animator(s) away from
me."

So all it takes is for someone to come up to you before the debate and
say they are Middius and you will split.

It's a distinct possibility. I don't want to be tempted to do something that
I might regret.

How convenient. Looks like
you are making excuses already for not showing up to the debate.

I'll show up.

Thousands of total strangers will be there and all one
of them has to do is say "I'm George Middius" and you will run for
it.

Scott, why not you be the guy who tries that?

Leave me out of your scheme to dodge the debate. Please.

I don't want to dodge the debate, but I don't want anything bad to happen to
the Middius animator, either. I might be at fault.

That's funny.

Almost as funny as you losing your libel suit against me, Scott.

Ah you love to remind everyone that you were sued for libel for making
false accusations of pedophilia.

This would be a lie beause there were never any false accusations of
pedophilia.

What an odd person you are Arny. Most
people would not want people to remember them for this kind of
behavior.

I want people to remember me for being the person that smoked Scott Wheeler
into court and then watched him lose his case.

If the debate goes bad (if by some miracle you show up) are
you going to call Atkinson a pedophile?

Should I?

So much for humiliating George.

All I have to do is show up, for that to happen.

In your imagination perhaps. But do tell us how you can humiliate a
person you claim does not exist, in the real world.

I guess you've proven that you can't understand what

" he'll have to keep the Middius animator(s) away from me."

means, Scott.

All you have done is
empower him and anyone else you have never met who wants to have some
fun with you at the show.

It's not my problem.

Of course not, if you are looking for an excuse to be a no show.

I'll be there for at least a little while.

I'll show up at the show, but how long I stay there is
outside of my control.

No, you are responsible for your own actions.

Not at all. If someone intentionally puts me into a dangerous position I
have the right to exercise good judgment to protect myself.

That may be a bit difficult to deal with for someone who lives their life
on Usenet.

Why?

Deal with it.

It's not my problem.

Scott Wheeler

dave weil

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 15:58:53 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Not to mention Scott Wheeler, Art Sackman, dave weil, Paul Dormer,
etc.

Right, they all made their dire predictions.

Yes, I actually predicted that you'd show up.

Dire.
Clyde Slick

wrote:

Not to mention Scott Wheeler, Art Sackman, dave weil, Paul Dormer,
etc.

Right, they all made their dire predictions.

Yes, I actually predicted that you'd show up.

Dire.

I want him to show up.With Arny videorecorded for
posterity, it will make The Tape moot.

Lionel

wrote:

Not to mention Scott Wheeler, Art Sackman, dave weil, Paul Dormer,
etc.

Right, they all made their dire predictions.

Yes, I actually predicted that you'd show up.

Dire.

I want him to show up.With Arny videorecorded for
posterity, it will make The Tape moot.

Don't tempt Dave Weil, he would be able to murder his mother
to get such "collection piece".

;-)

Lionel

Clyde Slick a écrit :

I assure you, all my boys friends are over 18, but not by much.

Middius want to know if you are ready to share ?
dave weil

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 10:08:11 +0100, Lionel
wrote:

Don't tempt Dave Weil, he would be able to murder his mother
to get such "collection piece".

This makes me so sad to read this.

I really don't know what I've done to make you disrespect the memory
of my mom, who passed away from cancer just a handful of years ago.
Lionel

wrote:

Don't tempt Dave Weil, he would be able to murder his mother
to get such "collection piece".

This makes me so sad to read this.

I really don't know what I've done to make you disrespect the memory
of my mom, who passed away from cancer just a handful of years ago.

You misread me, I haven't written *one* word of disrespect
about you mother Dave...

I already knew that you was a *crybaby* but at this point I
didn't imagine it was possible...

You are really disgusting. :-(
John Atkinson

George M. Middius asked of Arny Krueger:
explain how your attendance at this event, or your absence
therefrom, will "humiliate" me. I'm not invited to debate, so I can't
win or lose. So I don't see how any humiliation can come my way.

I believe Mr. Krueger was making a veiled reference to the claims
he has made on this newsgroup that you are my sockpuppet, George.
Or that I am your sockpuppet. Or that _everyone_ on this newsgroup
other than Howard Ferstler, Tom Nousaine, and Mr. Krueger's sockpuppets
must be _my_ sockpuppets. :-)

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

PS: Just for the record, I am not George Middius, nor is he me. Nor
do I post to the newsgroups (or anywhere else for that matter) under
any name other than my own.

Lionel

John Atkinson a écrit :
George M. Middius asked of Arny Krueger:

explain how your attendance at this event, or your absence
therefrom, will "humiliate" me. I'm not invited to debate, so I can't
win or lose. So I don't see how any humiliation can come my way.

I believe Mr. Krueger was making a veiled reference to the claims
he has made on this newsgroup that you are my sockpuppet, George.

I hope that your understanding of the audio system is far
better than your understanding of the RAO microcosm.
If not I'm afraid that you are going to make an ass of
yourself in NY. ;-)

It is interesting to note that you are giving so much
importance (and so implicitly support) claims of people that
you have publicly disavowed recently...

This tell us more about your conception of honesty, and to
you way of handling audio *business*.

;-)

Lionel wrote:

snipped

I hope that your understanding of the audio system is far
better than your understanding of the RAO microcosm.

Atkinson's talent is "understanding" how to use blue smoke, mirrors,
snakeoil and good ol' bull**** to his advantage. From a
scientific/technical standpoint, $tereopile is a comic book.

If not I'm afraid that you are going to make an ass of
yourself in NY. ;-)

But will anyone in the audience notice? ;-)

It is interesting to note that you are giving so much
importance (and so implicitly support) claims of people that
you have publicly disavowed recently...

"Lord Atkinson" is never low on hypocrisy!

This tell us more about your conception of honesty, and to
you way of handling audio *business*.

Sad, isn't it? :-0

MINe 109

Lionel wrote:

John Atkinson a écrit :
George M. Middius asked of Arny Krueger:

explain how your attendance at this event, or your absence
therefrom, will "humiliate" me. I'm not invited to debate, so I can't
win or lose. So I don't see how any humiliation can come my way.

I believe Mr. Krueger was making a veiled reference to the claims
he has made on this newsgroup that you are my sockpuppet, George.

I hope that your understanding of the audio system is far
better than your understanding of the RAO microcosm.
If not I'm afraid that you are going to make an ass of
yourself in NY. ;-)

If it is true that George is JA's sockpuppet and that JA doesn't know
it, he might indeed worry.

It is interesting to note that you are giving so much
importance (and so implicitly support) claims of people that
you have publicly disavowed recently...

Apparently implicitly mentioned, you mean, note.

This tell us more about your conception of honesty, and to
you way of handling audio *business*.

;-)

The plaintive cry of our French Diogenes...
Lionel

MINe 109 a écrit :

If it is true that George is JA's sockpuppet and that JA doesn't know
it, he might indeed worry.

What the **** are you speaking about ?
MINe 109

Lionel wrote:

MINe 109 a écrit :

If it is true that George is JA's sockpuppet and that JA doesn't know
it, he might indeed worry.

What the **** are you speaking about ?

RAO microcosm.

Lionel

a écrit :
Lionel wrote:

snipped

I hope that your understanding of the audio system is far
better than your understanding of the RAO microcosm.

Atkinson's talent is "understanding" how to use blue smoke, mirrors,
snakeoil and good ol' bull**** to his advantage. From a
scientific/technical standpoint, $tereopile is a comic book.

If not I'm afraid that you are going to make an ass of
yourself in NY. ;-)

But will anyone in the audience notice? ;-)

Perhaps George M. Middius' spies ? ;-)

http://www.kimbacan.com/HTML/Gallery...ade/twomen.jpg

It is interesting to note that you are giving so much
importance (and so implicitly support) claims of people that
you have publicly disavowed recently...

"Lord Atkinson" is never low on hypocrisy!

This is what he domonstrates here... What a pity.

This tell us more about your conception of honesty, and to
you way of handling audio *business*.

Sad, isn't it? :-0

Up to now I was naively thinking that Arnold was invited by
Mr Atkinson. Now it is clear for me that this "invitation"
will be charged to Stereophile marketing costs.
It's really more easy to play to the "gentlman" when it
doesn't cost you anything... :-(
Lionel

MINe 109 a écrit :
In article ,
Lionel wrote:

MINe 109 a écrit :

If it is true that George is JA's sockpuppet and that JA doesn't know
it, he might indeed worry.

What the **** are you speaking about ?

RAO microcosm.

??????????????????
So not really in phase with something I have writing.
MINe 109

Lionel wrote:

Up to now I was naively thinking

Have you borrowed Art's mouse?

Lionel wrote:

snipped

Up to now I was naively thinking that Arnold was invited by
Mr Atkinson. Now it is clear for me that this "invitation"
will be charged to Stereophile marketing costs.
It's really more easy to play to the "gentlman" when it
doesn't cost you anything... :-(

Being a gentleman has nothing to do with it. "Lord Atkinson" issued the
invitation to debate because he felt he had to. Arny Krueger (along
with Tom Nousaine and others) is beginning to put a noticable dent in
what passes for credibility at $tereopile. Atkinson feels he needs to
discredit Arny (and, by extension, the other audio objectivists). As I
said earlier, Atkinson needs a "knockout". He is the one with
everything to lose.

MINe 109

Lionel wrote:

MINe 109 a écrit :
In article ,
Lionel wrote:

MINe 109 a écrit :

If it is true that George is JA's sockpuppet and that JA doesn't know
it, he might indeed worry.

What the **** are you speaking about ?

RAO microcosm.

??????????????????
So not really in phase with something I have writing.

If you say JA's dishonest when he denies that he sockpuppets George,
aren't you, by calling it "support," saying he really is the
puppetmaster but because he doesn't understand the microcosm he doesn't
know that he is?

Are you a student of the Gnostics?

Lionel wrote:
MINe 109 a =E9crit :
In article ,
Lionel wrote:

MINe 109 a =E9crit :

If it is true that George is JA's sockpuppet and that JA doesn't

know
it, he might indeed worry.

What the **** are you speaking about ?

RAO microcosm.

??????????????????
So not really in phase with something I have writing.

I think Stephen has completely misunderstood your point about
"understanding the RAO microcosm" and why "Middius" will be humiliated
when Arny Krueger appears in NYC to debate Atkinson.

Lionel

MINe 109 a écrit :

If you say JA's dishonest when he denies that he sockpuppets George,

I didn't say anything about "sockpuppets".
I don't know what you are speaking about.

dave weil

wrote:

Don't tempt Dave Weil, he would be able to murder his mother
to get such "collection piece".

This makes me so sad to read this.

I really don't know what I've done to make you disrespect the memory
of my mom, who passed away from cancer just a handful of years ago.

You misread me, I haven't written *one* word of disrespect
about you mother Dave...

I already knew that you was a *crybaby* but at this point I
didn't imagine it was possible...

You are really disgusting. :-(

OK, I'm officially writing you off now, you disgusting creature.
Clyde Slick

wrote in message
ups.com...

Being a gentleman has nothing to do with it. "Lord Atkinson" issued the
invitation to debate because he felt he had to. Arny Krueger (along
with Tom Nousaine and others) is beginning to put a noticable dent in
what passes for credibility at $tereopile. Atkinson feels he needs to
discredit Arny (and, by extension, the other audio objectivists). As I
said earlier, Atkinson needs a "knockout". He is the one with
everything to lose.

It's true that Arny has nothing at all to lose, except maybe
the support of his four sycophants, McKelvy, Nousaine, Lionel and you.
That's all he has left in this world.