trotsky

Default Worst newsgroup ever?

George M. Middius wrote:

Gregipus, did you smash your widdle cwystal bawl?

Gregipus Batticus begs for more punishment.

And Arny's was the only heinous behavior in the matter?

You helped your "cause" by taunting Mr. **** about beating Nate to
death with a baseball bat. I guess everything you do is OK since
you're a piece of **** with a name, not an anonymous piece of ****.

George, guilt always makes me laugh.

That is a lie. You never laugh.

That's a laughable statement.

trotsky: "I find your son's cause of death questionable."
Arny: "Are you saying I beat my son to death with a baseball bat?"

See what you did? Always taunting, never apportioning blame to
yourself, no matter filthy you behaved.

Apparently your own guilt on the matter

What guilt is that? Did this "guilt" get assigned to me in the Court
of trotsky? ;-)

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

claiming I was "taunting" Arny "about beating Nate to death with
a baseball bat."

If you can't stand the recriminations, don't do the taunting.

What taunting? The only think self-evident is that you're a big fat liar.

It's
pretty simple. I can go over this as many mother****ing times as
necessary. Let us know when you are done, with forks, presumably in
your ample butt. No, you may not suck my dick.

I can't believe how far you've fallen from your high
horse, George. It's hardly my fault that you're a few scruples short of
a full deck.

You are still RAO's master gibberer, Lionella notwithstanding. Sorry.

Where's the taunting, George--up your ass with the WMDs?

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Sockpuppet Yustabe said:

And Arny's was the only heinous behavior in the matter?

Arny is a completely despicable asshole.
based upon his behavioir here, his lies, deceit,
and mostly by his arrogance and demeaning of others,
deserved to have all the **** he has dumped here
thrown right back in his face.

Gregipus doesn't care about that because Arnii has "audio discussions"
on RAO.

Arny's most deceitful, arrogant and demeaning posts 'are' his
audio discussions.

George M. Middius

Gregipus Virginicus tries some dirty talk.

Where's the taunting, George--up your ass with the WMDs?

Why do you think anybody is the least bit interested in answering your
asinine questions?

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"trotsky" wrote in message
nk.net...
Sockpuppet Yustabe wrote:
"trotsky" wrote in message
ink.net...

And Arny's was the only heinous behavior in the matter?

Arny is a completely despicable asshole.

Agreed.

based upon his behavioir here, his lies, deceit,
and mostly by his arrogance and demeaning of others,
deserved to have all the **** he has dumped here
thrown right back in his face.

Uh, I don't believe you.

Don't confuse believing me with agreeing with me.

I don't believe you think "Arny, did you ****
your dead son?" is in any way justified on any level. The words
themselves don't bother me, nor does Arny being insulted at all. What
bothers me is the idea that there are people on this group that can say
that as a joke, and that there are people like you that can confuse
themselves into thinking that's acceptable.

You make no sense. The words don't offend you if they are
seriously or meant as an insult, but used as a joke they offend you.
No offense intended, but you're a mommy****er.

BTW, tell me what I meant by that.

Let's try a different tack: what could a George Middius, a
Roy/the/Graham Briggs/Devil/Davies/Davis, a "ScottW", or a Stephen
McElroy say on this group that, in your opinion, that they should be
held accountable for?

It's a different tack, alright.

Either eveybody should be held accountable for everything, or
nobody should held accountable for nothing.

ScottW

"trotsky" wrote in message
nk.net...

based upon his behavioir here, his lies, deceit,
and mostly by his arrogance and demeaning of others,
deserved to have all the **** he has dumped here
thrown right back in his face.

Uh, I don't believe you. I don't believe you think "Arny, did you ****
your dead son?" is in any way justified on any level.

I don't think it is justified. There is simply no excuse. It is
disturbing and needs more justification and rationalization than Arny
deserves it. The question that comes to mind, Is there anything that
crosses the line?

The words
themselves don't bother me, nor does Arny being insulted at all. What
bothers me is the idea that there are people on this group that can say
that as a joke, and that there are people like you that can confuse
themselves into thinking that's acceptable.

Yeah, that makes sense.... not.

Let's try a different tack: what could a George Middius, a
Roy/the/Graham Briggs/Devil/Davies/Davis, a "ScottW", or a Stephen
McElroy say on this group that, in your opinion, that they should be
held accountable for?

How about playing a subjectivist yet trashing equipment never heard based
on something as stupid as country of origin?

ScottW

trotsky

George M. Middius wrote:

Gregipus Virginicus tries some dirty talk.

Where's the taunting, George--up your ass with the WMDs?

Why do you think anybody is the least bit interested in answering your
asinine questions?

Tacit admission or your lying duly noted.

trotsky

Sockpuppet Yustabe wrote:
"trotsky" wrote in message
nk.net...

Sockpuppet Yustabe wrote:

"trotsky" wrote in message
thlink.net...

[...]

I'm not sure what you're question is. Do you really think there
are/were circumstances when you could take the question "Arny, did you
**** your dead kid?" seriously?

Let's try a different tack: what could a George Middius, a
Roy/the/Graham Briggs/Devil/Davies/Davis, a "ScottW", or a Stephen
McElroy say on this group that, in your opinion, that they should be
held accountable for?

It's a different tack, alright.

Either eveybody should be held accountable for everything, or
nobody should held accountable for nothing.

Good cop out. I should've figured you wouldn't be able to say anything
substantive. At least your anus gets a good workout, right?

trotsky

ScottW wrote:
"trotsky" wrote in message
nk.net...

based upon his behavioir here, his lies, deceit,
and mostly by his arrogance and demeaning of others,
deserved to have all the **** he has dumped here
thrown right back in his face.

Uh, I don't believe you. I don't believe you think "Arny, did you ****
your dead son?" is in any way justified on any level.

I don't think it is justified. There is simply no excuse. It is
disturbing and needs more justification and rationalization than Arny
deserves it. The question that comes to mind, Is there anything that
crosses the line?

I agree, that's a valid question.

The words
themselves don't bother me, nor does Arny being insulted at all. What
bothers me is the idea that there are people on this group that can say
that as a joke, and that there are people like you that can confuse
themselves into thinking that's acceptable.

Yeah, that makes sense.... not.

Let's try a different tack: what could a George Middius, a
Roy/the/Graham Briggs/Devil/Davies/Davis, a "ScottW", or a Stephen
McElroy say on this group that, in your opinion, that they should be
held accountable for?

How about playing a subjectivist yet trashing equipment never heard based
on something as stupid as country of origin?

And that's an invalid question. You discount a person's experiences
because you're not bright.

George M. Middius

Scottie said:

I don't think it is justified. There is simply no excuse.

Oh yes there is. What you're trying to say, I believe, is that
according to *your* morality, there is no *justification* that *you*
accept for such a comment.

disturbing and needs more justification and rationalization than Arny
deserves it.

Not in my mind. the fact that you don't understand why that pile of
turds does, *in fact*, deserve it shows a major gap in your prized
moral code.

The question that comes to mind, Is there anything that
crosses the line?

In my view, nothing crosses the line with Krooger.

Have you considered that nobody on RAO says anything similar to
anybody other than Krooger? Is it possible you're failing to perceive
a great big part of why Mr. **** is so offensive to most of us?

The underlying fact that you're ignoring is that it was Turdy who
*originally* set the bar for personal insults. If you look back at his
early posts on RAO, you'll see the whack comments about his wife being
a whore, his descriptions of his own alleged sexual activities, his
stated beliefs that others want to have sex with him, etc. I've posted
collections of Kroo-quotes on this subject many times. Do you think
****-for-Brains has any right to complain because he can't take the
same **** he dishes out?

Let's try a different tack: what could a George Middius, a
Roy/the/Graham Briggs/Devil/Davies/Davis, a "ScottW", or a Stephen
McElroy say on this group that, in your opinion, that they should be
held accountable for?

How about playing a subjectivist yet trashing equipment never heard based
on something as stupid as country of origin?

Good, Scottie -- you nailed Gregipus's irrationality nicely. Now just
work on understanding why Krooger is so much worse than any other RAO
regular.

George M. Middius

Gregipus Vertiginous skates on the thin ice of his cascading ego
trips.

Why do you think anybody is the least bit interested in answering your
asinine questions?

Tacit admission or your lying duly noted.

Random degeneration of so-called "world class" language skills noted.
Ridiculously overblown idea of your intellect observed. Inability to
remember lessons from last week acknowledged. Grotesque failure as a
human being accepted. Suicide eagerly anticipated.

ScottW

Scottie said:

I don't think it is justified. There is simply no excuse.

Oh yes there is. What you're trying to say, I believe, is that
according to *your* morality, there is no *justification* that *you*
accept for such a comment.

Thanks for the clarification. I forget that you do suffer from alternate
morality.

disturbing and needs more justification and rationalization than Arny
deserves it.

Not in my mind. the fact that you don't understand why that pile of
turds does, *in fact*, deserve it shows a major gap in your prized
moral code.

He may deserve it but this is a public forum. You cannot restrict or
guarantee that Arny is the only one who has to deal with this. If nothin
else, the disrespect of a dead person you never knew is wrong.

The question that comes to mind, Is there anything that
crosses the line?

In my view, nothing crosses the line with Krooger.

Then Trotsky is right and you are far more dangerous than Arny.

Have you considered that nobody on RAO says anything similar to
anybody other than Krooger?

Irrelevant.

Is it possible you're failing to perceive
a great big part of why Mr. **** is so offensive to most of us?

I don't care how offensive he is. You can't justify everything with
that.
You sound like a guy who agrees with Latino machismo where killing wives
to defend honor is ok.

The underlying fact that you're ignoring is that it was Turdy who
*originally* set the bar for personal insults.

Hey, great excuse. Let turdy set the standard for your own behavior.
Some backbone you got there George. So Turdy knows he can drag you into the
pit with him because you have no moral fiber of your own. I'm impressed.

If you look back at his
early posts on RAO, you'll see the whack comments about his wife being
a whore, his descriptions of his own alleged sexual activities, his
stated beliefs that others want to have sex with him, etc. I've posted
collections of Kroo-quotes on this subject many times. Do you think
****-for-Brains has any right to complain because he can't take the
same **** he dishes out?

No. But you're missing the point.

ScottW

George M. Middius

Scottie reverts to his earlier disease.

If you look back at his
early posts on RAO, you'll see the whack comments about his wife being
a whore, his descriptions of his own alleged sexual activities, his
stated beliefs that others want to have sex with him, etc. I've posted
collections of Kroo-quotes on this subject many times. Do you think
****-for-Brains has any right to complain because he can't take the
same **** he dishes out?

No. But you're missing the point.

If you think the point is how much you're appalled at what I say to
Turdborg, then it's you who is actually missing the point.

ScottW

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Scottie reverts to his earlier disease.

If you look back at his
early posts on RAO, you'll see the whack comments about his wife

being
a whore, his descriptions of his own alleged sexual activities, his
stated beliefs that others want to have sex with him, etc. I've

posted
collections of Kroo-quotes on this subject many times. Do you think
****-for-Brains has any right to complain because he can't take the
same **** he dishes out?

No. But you're missing the point.

If you think the point is how much you're appalled at what I say to
Turdborg, then it's you who is actually missing the point.

That premise is wrong so I am apparently not missing the point.

The fact that you have no limits when it comes to dealing with Arny is
undoubtedly satisfying to Arny. In effect, you're pleasing him. You two
have developed a very sick symbiotic relationship.
How naive can you be, George? You take the low road and Arny is assured
in his mind, that he is the better man. Ever notice that when someone
takes the high road on Arny is when his problems become most apparent?

ScottW

George M. Middius

Scottie said:

If you think the point is how much you're appalled at what I say to
Turdborg, then it's you who is actually missing the point.

That premise is wrong so I am apparently not missing the point.

Is that what passes for "logic" in your world?

The fact that you have no limits when it comes to dealing with Arny is
undoubtedly satisfying to Arny. In effect, you're pleasing him. You two
have developed a very sick symbiotic relationship.

That's a theory, but it falls short when you consider Mr. ****'s
frequent and bitchy complaints about the "abuse" he claims to receive.
If he loves it, why does he bitch about it?

How naive can you be, George? You take the low road and Arny is assured
in his mind, that he is the better man. Ever notice that when someone
takes the high road on Arny is when his problems become most apparent?

The fact that you're ascribing human-type motivations to that twisted
sack of **** tells me your own circuits are misfiring badly. Who cares
what that sack of **** feels or believes? Oh -- you do. 'Nuff said.

ScottW

Scottie said:

If you think the point is how much you're appalled at what I say to
Turdborg, then it's you who is actually missing the point.

That premise is wrong so I am apparently not missing the point.

Is that what passes for "logic" in your world?

The fact that you have no limits when it comes to dealing with Arny is
undoubtedly satisfying to Arny. In effect, you're pleasing him. You

two
have developed a very sick symbiotic relationship.

That's a theory, but it falls short when you consider Mr. ****'s
frequent and bitchy complaints about the "abuse" he claims to receive.
If he loves it, why does he bitch about it?

Im going to paste your own words he
The fact that you're ascribing human-type motivations to that twisted
sack of **** tells me your own circuits are misfiring badly.

How naive can you be, George? You take the low road and Arny is

assured
in his mind, that he is the better man. Ever notice that when someone
takes the high road on Arny is when his problems become most apparent?

The fact that you're ascribing human-type motivations to that twisted
sack of **** tells me your own circuits are misfiring badly. Who cares
what that sack of **** feels or believes? Oh -- you do. 'Nuff said.

Can't admit that you need Arny, eh? I know that reality is hard for you
to stomach, but all your squealing doesn't change that sad truth.

ScottW

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"trotsky" wrote in message
ink.net...
George M. Middius wrote:

Gregipus Virginicus tries some dirty talk.

Where's the taunting, George--up your ass with the WMDs?

Why do you think anybody is the least bit interested in answering your
asinine questions?

Tacit admission or your lying duly noted.

Trots evasion of George's question duly noted.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"trotsky" wrote in message
ink.net...
Sockpuppet Yustabe wrote:
"trotsky" wrote in message
nk.net...

Sockpuppet Yustabe wrote:

"trotsky" wrote in message
thlink.net...

[...]

As much so as the question "Do you think I killed
him with a baseball bat?"

Let's try a different tack: what could a George Middius, a
Roy/the/Graham Briggs/Devil/Davies/Davis, a "ScottW", or a Stephen
McElroy say on this group that, in your opinion, that they should be
held accountable for?

It's a different tack, alright.

Either eveybody should be held accountable for everything, or
nobody should held accountable for nothing.

Good cop out. I should've figured you wouldn't be able to say anything
substantive. At least your anus gets a good workout, right?

It is the logical and correct answer.
Now answer this: Held accountable in what way?

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"ScottW" wrote in message

He may deserve it but this is a public forum. You cannot restrict or
guarantee that Arny is the only one who has to deal with this. If nothin
else, the disrespect of a dead person you never knew is wrong.

I have no disrespect for Nate. It is a shame that Arny has
no respect for him, nor for his wife.

George M. Middius

The Idiot said:

That premise is wrong so I am apparently not missing the point.

Is that what passes for "logic" in your world?

Inability to explain faulty syllogism noted. Rank stupidity observed.

That's a theory, but it falls short when you consider Mr. ****'s
frequent and bitchy complaints about the "abuse" he claims to receive.
If he loves it, why does he bitch about it?

Im going to paste your own words he
The fact that you're ascribing human-type motivations to that twisted
sack of **** tells me your own circuits are misfiring badly.

Do enlighten me. Just answer the question, which wasn't rhetorical in
the first place: If he loves it, why does he bitch about it?

How naive can you be, George? You take the low road and Arny is

assured

Please fix your newsreader, Idiot.

in his mind, that he is the better man. Ever notice that when someone
takes the high road on Arny is when his problems become most apparent?

The fact that you're ascribing human-type motivations to that twisted
sack of **** tells me your own circuits are misfiring badly. Who cares
what that sack of **** feels or believes? Oh -- you do. 'Nuff said.

Here, I used the word "care" in the meaning of care, not in the
meaning of speculate or guess. In the example above, where you
stupidly repeated my own words back to me, the context was that *you*
were attempting to explain Mr. ****'s emotions. You ascribed
satisfaction to him in the context of lecturing me on why I should do
something in order to deprive Turdy of the satisfaction you claimed he
feels.

These are two different situations, Idiot.

Can't admit that you need Arny, eh?

The premise is faulty so there's nothing to admit.

I know that reality is hard for you
to stomach, but all your squealing doesn't change that sad truth.

Are you familiar with the acronym "OSAF"? Or maybe you're just trying
to provoke me with random thrusts. The net effect is that you are,
typically, being stupid. Idiot.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"ScottW" wrote in message
Ever notice that when someone
takes the high road on Arny is when his problems become most apparent?

yes, like Atkinson.

Lionel

George M. Middius wrote:

Just answer the question, which wasn't rhetorical in
the first place: If he loves it, why does he bitch about it?

Did you ever play tennis George ?
What would happen if one of the player keep the ball for himself ?
Who is stupid George ?

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

That's a theory, but it falls short when you consider Mr. ****'s
frequent and bitchy complaints about the "abuse" he claims to receive.
If he loves it, why does he bitch about it?

He loves to receive abuse, and he loves to play the pity
card by bitching about it. Remember, this is the nerd in
high school who purposefully acts obnoxiously to provoke
beatings, then loves to whine about them. I just figures out
his inhereht psychologiacl problem:
Arny has a Jesus complex. He feels the need to be crucified,
so he has to act so obnoxiously, that he brings such abuse
raining down on his head. He needs to be seen as Jesus.
The suffering, the martyrdom, the adoration. His behavior
is part and parcel of his sick and twisted version of
Christianity.

My new nickname for Arny, henceforth is this: "Baby Jesus".

ScottW

The Idiot said:

That premise is wrong so I am apparently not missing the point.

Is that what passes for "logic" in your world?

Inability to explain faulty syllogism noted. Rank stupidity observed.

That's a theory, but it falls short when you consider Mr. ****'s
frequent and bitchy complaints about the "abuse" he claims to

receive.
If he loves it, why does he bitch about it?

Im going to paste your own words he
The fact that you're ascribing human-type motivations to that twisted
sack of **** tells me your own circuits are misfiring badly.

Do enlighten me. Just answer the question, which wasn't rhetorical in
the first place: If he loves it, why does he bitch about it?

So you'll do it some more. It's like some kids need attention and even
negative attention will do.

How naive can you be, George? You take the low road and Arny is

assured

Please fix your newsreader, Idiot.

Don't obfuscate, moron.

[...]

Maybe that is why I didn't paste the entire paragraph.
Could you be as challenged as Trots with comprehension?

Can't admit that you need Arny, eh?

The premise is faulty so there's nothing to admit.

I know that reality is hard for you
to stomach, but all your squealing doesn't change that sad truth.

Are you familiar with the acronym "OSAF"? Or maybe you're just trying
to provoke me with random thrusts. The net effect is that you are,
typically, being stupid. Idiot.

Apparently you are provoked, thought that isn't my objective.
Idiot, moron, stupid...... apparently you are incapable of rational
discussion of this topic.

ScottW

George M. Middius

Sockpuppet Yustabe said:

That's a theory, but it falls short when you consider Mr. ****'s
frequent and bitchy complaints about the "abuse" he claims to receive.
If he loves it, why does he bitch about it?

He loves to receive abuse, and he loves to play the pity
card by bitching about it. Remember, this is the nerd in
high school who purposefully acts obnoxiously to provoke
beatings, then loves to whine about them. I just figures out
his inhereht psychologiacl problem:
Arny has a Jesus complex. He feels the need to be crucified,
so he has to act so obnoxiously, that he brings such abuse
raining down on his head. He needs to be seen as Jesus.
The suffering, the martyrdom, the adoration. His behavior
is part and parcel of his sick and twisted version of
Christianity.

Good working theory.

My new nickname for Arny, henceforth is this: "Baby Jesus".

How about JesusBorg? ;-)

ScottW

Sockpuppet Yustabe said:

That's a theory, but it falls short when you consider Mr. ****'s
frequent and bitchy complaints about the "abuse" he claims to

receive.
If he loves it, why does he bitch about it?

He loves to receive abuse, and he loves to play the pity
card by bitching about it. Remember, this is the nerd in
high school who purposefully acts obnoxiously to provoke
beatings, then loves to whine about them. I just figures out
his inhereht psychologiacl problem:
Arny has a Jesus complex. He feels the need to be crucified,
so he has to act so obnoxiously, that he brings such abuse
raining down on his head. He needs to be seen as Jesus.
The suffering, the martyrdom, the adoration. His behavior
is part and parcel of his sick and twisted version of
Christianity.

Good working theory.

So why accomodate him?

ScottW

trotsky

Sockpuppet Yustabe wrote:
"trotsky" wrote in message
ink.net...

George M. Middius wrote:

Gregipus Virginicus tries some dirty talk.

Where's the taunting, George--up your ass with the WMDs?

Why do you think anybody is the least bit interested in answering your
asinine questions?

Tacit admission or your lying duly noted.

Trots evasion of George's question duly noted.

Is that how it works? I ask George a question which he is too gay to
answer, and you blame *me*? Pretty twisted stuff. Methinks you're on
the hunt for butt buddies.

trotsky

Sockpuppet Yustabe wrote:
"trotsky" wrote in message
ink.net...

Sockpuppet Yustabe wrote:

"trotsky" wrote in message
hlink.net...

Sockpuppet Yustabe wrote:

"trotsky" wrote in message
arthlink.net...

[...]

What, you think that was Arny making a "joke"? WTF?

Let's try a different tack: what could a George Middius, a
Roy/the/Graham Briggs/Devil/Davies/Davis, a "ScottW", or a Stephen
McElroy say on this group that, in your opinion, that they should be
held accountable for?

It's a different tack, alright.

Either eveybody should be held accountable for everything, or
nobody should held accountable for nothing.

Good cop out. I should've figured you wouldn't be able to say anything
substantive. At least your anus gets a good workout, right?

It is the logical and correct answer.
Now answer this: Held accountable in what way?

No, sorry, you've already taken sides in your last post.
You have no interest in accountibility that I can see.

trotsky

Sockpuppet Yustabe wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message

He may deserve it but this is a public forum. You cannot restrict or
guarantee that Arny is the only one who has to deal with this. If nothin
else, the disrespect of a dead person you never knew is wrong.

I have no disrespect for Nate. It is a shame that Arny has
no respect for him, nor for his wife.

How's that? Because he put the kid's picture on a website? I think
most normal people would've grieved privately, but that's hardly a sign
of disrespect. Can you explain your comment, please?

Sockpuppet Yustabe

Sockpuppet Yustabe said:

That's a theory, but it falls short when you consider Mr. ****'s
frequent and bitchy complaints about the "abuse" he claims to

receive.
If he loves it, why does he bitch about it?

He loves to receive abuse, and he loves to play the pity
card by bitching about it. Remember, this is the nerd in
high school who purposefully acts obnoxiously to provoke
beatings, then loves to whine about them. I just figures out
his inhereht psychologiacl problem:
Arny has a Jesus complex. He feels the need to be crucified,
so he has to act so obnoxiously, that he brings such abuse
raining down on his head. He needs to be seen as Jesus.
The suffering, the martyrdom, the adoration. His behavior
is part and parcel of his sick and twisted version of
Christianity.

Good working theory.

So why accomodate him?

If we beat him up enough, maybe he will go away
and take his obnoxious behavior somewhere else.
At worst, it will leave him half fulfilled, suffering
without the adulation.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"trotsky" wrote in message
news
Sockpuppet Yustabe wrote:
"trotsky" wrote in message
ink.net...

George M. Middius wrote:

Gregipus Virginicus tries some dirty talk.

Where's the taunting, George--up your ass with the WMDs?

Why do you think anybody is the least bit interested in answering your
asinine questions?

Tacit admission or your lying duly noted.

Trots evasion of George's question duly noted.

Is that how it works? I ask George a question which he is too gay to
answer, and you blame *me*? Pretty twisted stuff. Methinks you're on
the hunt for butt buddies.

Just like you, I prefer pussy. Maybe a little leaner and younger, though.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"trotsky" wrote in message
ink.net...

No, sorry, you've already taken sides in your last post.
You have no interest in accountibility that I can see.

Accountable in what way?
Who's accountability for what?
Who gets an exemption, and what things are exempt?

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"trotsky" wrote in message
nk.net...
Sockpuppet Yustabe wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message

He may deserve it but this is a public forum. You cannot restrict or
guarantee that Arny is the only one who has to deal with this. If

nothin
else, the disrespect of a dead person you never knew is wrong.

I have no disrespect for Nate. It is a shame that Arny has
no respect for him, nor for his wife.

How's that? Because he put the kid's picture on a website? I think
most normal people would've grieved privately, but that's hardly a sign
of disrespect. Can you explain your comment, please?

Baby Jesus publicly trolled his tragedy for sympathy and adulation.
Its part of thehis Jesus complex.

ScottW

"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote in message

So why accomodate him?

If we beat him up enough, maybe he will go away
and take his obnoxious behavior somewhere else.

Next idea?

At worst, it will leave him half fulfilled, suffering
without the adulation.

I don't see any benefit to this.

ScottW

George M. Middius

Scottie said:

Good working theory.

So why accomodate him?

God, are you stupid.

ScottW

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Scottie said:

Good working theory.

So why accomodate him?

God, are you stupid.

Answer the question.

ScottW

trotsky

Sockpuppet Yustabe wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message

"George M. Middius" wrote in message
. ..

Sockpuppet Yustabe said:

[...]

It's official: you really are stupid. I've gotten a thousand times the
bull**** that Arny's gotten.

trotsky

Sockpuppet Yustabe wrote:
"trotsky" wrote in message
news
Sockpuppet Yustabe wrote:

"trotsky" wrote in message
thlink.net...

George M. Middius wrote:

Gregipus Virginicus tries some dirty talk.

Where's the taunting, George--up your ass with the WMDs?

Why do you think anybody is the least bit interested in answering your
asinine questions?

Tacit admission or your lying duly noted.

Trots evasion of George's question duly noted.

Is that how it works? I ask George a question which he is too gay to
answer, and you blame *me*? Pretty twisted stuff. Methinks you're on
the hunt for butt buddies.

Just like you, I prefer pussy. Maybe a little leaner and younger, though.

Okay then, McElroy--he's definitely a pussy.

trotsky

Sockpuppet Yustabe wrote:
"trotsky" wrote in message
ink.net...

No, sorry, you've already taken sides in your last post.
You have no interest in accountibility that I can see.

Accountable in what way?
Who's accountability for what?
Who gets an exemption, and what things are exempt?

Why are you asking me? Mother Hen's the one attempting to make the
rules. I'm the one tearing them asunder.

trotsky

Sockpuppet Yustabe wrote:
"trotsky" wrote in message
nk.net...

Sockpuppet Yustabe wrote:

"ScottW" wrote in message

He may deserve it but this is a public forum. You cannot restrict or
guarantee that Arny is the only one who has to deal with this. If

nothin

else, the disrespect of a dead person you never knew is wrong.

I have no disrespect for Nate. It is a shame that Arny has
no respect for him, nor for his wife.

How's that? Because he put the kid's picture on a website? I think
most normal people would've grieved privately, but that's hardly a sign
of disrespect. Can you explain your comment, please?

Baby Jesus publicly trolled his tragedy for sympathy and adulation.
Its part of thehis Jesus complex.

Oh, I see. I wonder what type of trolling I'm guilty of by posting a
link to my website.