Robert Rellant

Default Worst newsgroup ever?

There are five regular posters here, all taking turns leaving posts
indistinguisable from bowel movements, and then there are the one or
two lurkers who lurk for a few hours then post a message along the
lines of "**** off you assholes, I'm unsubscribing!"

This is my **** OFF you assholes post. Enjoy yourselves. I've never
seen a newsgroup with more "I'm unsubscribing" posts. You regulars
should be proud. I guess.

RR

PS The door won't hit me on the way out - I kicked it down. Figure
out some other stupid thing to say, I know you regulars are well
practiced at it.
Margaret von Busenhalter

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Robert Rellant" wrote in message
om

There are five regular posters here, all taking turns leaving posts
indistinguisable from bowel movements, and then there are the one or
two lurkers who lurk for a few hours then post a message along the
lines of "**** off you assholes, I'm unsubscribing!"

Good move, there's lots of good audio groups in Usenet. See you there!

"See you in church," said the pimp to the departing john.

MvB

Thine Deville

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 09:24:40 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

The vinyl bigots should really find a new newsgroup that was set up for
their benefit: uk.rec.audio.vinyl.

The tube bigots should really find an old newsgroup that was set up for
their benefit: rec.audio.tubes.

Of course that would cut into their proselytizing, but them's the breaks.
You see its the proselytizing that its really all about.

And what newsgroup is for the benefit of digital bigots?

--
Thine
Arny Krueger

"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Robert Rellant" wrote in message
om

There are five regular posters here, all taking turns leaving posts
indistinguisable from bowel movements, and then there are the one or
two lurkers who lurk for a few hours then post a message along the
lines of "**** off you assholes, I'm unsubscribing!"

Good move, there's lots of good audio groups in Usenet. See you
there!

"See you in church," said the pimp to the departing john.

Probably more factual in some contexts than you may think, Mr. Maggie.

BTW, Thanks for the autobiographical comment.

Arny Krueger

n.net
wrote:

The vinyl bigots should really find a new newsgroup that was set up
for their benefit: uk.rec.audio.vinyl.

The tube bigots should really find an old newsgroup that was set up
for their benefit: rec.audio.tubes.

Of course that would cut into their proselytizing, but them's the
breaks. You see its the proselytizing that its really all about.

And what newsgroup is for the benefit of digital bigots?

Just about all of them in the 21st century.

You'll find out when you arrive...

;-)

Thine Deville

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 10:05:23 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

BTW, Thanks for the autobiographical comment.

Another IKYABWAI? You are the menstrual ****-crap of a pig with
prosthetic porking pieces.

--
Thine
Arny Krueger

wrote:

BTW, Thanks for the autobiographical comment.

Another IKYABWAI?

Where's the first one in this thread?

You are the menstrual ****-crap of a pig with
prosthetic porking pieces.

Whatever fantasy that gets you hot enough so you can pee, Graham.

Arny Krueger

"Thine Deville" wrote in message
n.net

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 10:06:02 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"Thine Deville" wrote in message
n.net

And what newsgroup is for the benefit of digital bigots?

Just about all of them in the 21st century.

Sorry. What was the question?

So Graham, your short term memory is obviously shot. Senile dementia at your
young age? How much crack does that take, anyway?

You'll find out when you arrive...

I arrived a long time ago.

But where? Clearly not in the 21st century.

;-)

Not that kind of arriving.

Right Graham, not the kind where you actually got some place in the real
world.

Jacob Kramer

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 09:24:40 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

What's really going on is that once upon a time someone had a dream of
turning RAO into a vinyl/tube lover's dream. When this didn't pan out, they
decided to flame the people who were disagreeing with them until they left.
As a result of this strategy the place is inhospitable to just about
everybody, regardless of their audio politics.

What's really going on here is that once upon a time this newsgroup
was hospitable to all points of view and then Arny came in here trying
to shout down everyone who disagreed with his extreme conservative
views. He did this because his ABX box didn't get the attention he
felt it deserved in the press so he has been trying to spam Usenet
about it.

--

Jacob Kramer
Lived EHT

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 10:20:23 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Where's the first one in this thread?

Which thread? Stop lying.

Whatever fantasy that gets you hot enough so you can pee, Graham.

I pee when the nerves in my bladder say it's time to pee. Where does
fantasy come into peeing? Are you trying to snap back the twisted and
greasy bolt and invite us into your Heavenly Golden Bedroom for a
demonstration of another Special Perversion?

--
200KV And Counting.

Lived EHT

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 10:30:45 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

So Graham, your short term memory is obviously shot.

Shot: n. Nautical. A length of chain equal to 15 fathoms (90 feet) in
the United States and 12 1/2 fathoms (75 feet) in Great Britain.

So you're trying to say that my mind is like a piece of 90-foot chain
in the US and a piece of 75-foot chain in the UK. Learn to use
language properly.

Senile dementia at your young age? How much crack does
that take, anyway?

Depends how much she charges.

You'll find out when you arrive...

I arrived a long time ago.

But where? Clearly not in the 21st century.

Clearly as in totally without any basis in fact. Correct.

Not that kind of arriving.

Right Graham, not the kind where you actually got some place in the real
world.

I have multiple places. The table was certainly never set for you
though, was it.

--
Thine
Lived EHT

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 10:52:25 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Obviously, Graham's short term memory is shot. Notice that he wouldn't
answer the question about how much crack he's taken, even deleted it
completely.

LOL!

Ah, this brings back memories. What fun was had by I!

I answered your question, you raving arse pudding with candles. You
asked how much crack it takes to make one demented. I replied that it
depends how much she's charging. What's so difficult to understand
about that?

I obviously struck a nerve, so to speak.

I think you struck all of them when you sat on the toilet too quickly.

When we're talking
about Graham and nerves, we're speaking figuratively, of course!

No, you're talking crap, characteristically.

For most people there's some kind of a connection between their nerves and
their brain. How about you, Graham?

My nerves really get on my brain.

Where does fantasy come into peeing?

Are you saying that the nerve connection from your bladder to your brain has
been severed, Graham?

No. I'm saying that you should be burnt to death.

Graham, can't you go to the bathroom without messing up the bedroom, too?

Your thoughts gel as well as snot on a stove.

--
230KV
Arny Krueger

"Lived EHT" wrote in message
n.net
On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 10:44:36 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

ABX got a whole lot more attention than I anticipated

So did your paedophilia.

Graham, projecting again? Your very recent comments about roasting and
eating your son are here for all to see.

Never noticed that other parents had their mouths closed when they
kissed their kids?

Obviously, another one of your little fantasies that helps you get enough
feeling down there to pee.

So Graham, you're trying to make us believe you ate your son without opening
your mouth? How did you do that?

Ooohh, I get it, nasty!

dave weil

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 12:08:13 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"Lived EHT" wrote in message
on.net
On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 11:30:48 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

So did your paedophilia.

Graham, projecting again? Your very recent comments about roasting
and eating your son are here for all to see.

Yes--but I didn't **** him first.

All the cannibals seem to say that these days no matter what they really
did. Often it turns out that the killing (which you've admitted to) was for
the purpose of silencing the victim. The eating (which you've even bragged
about) is for the purpose of disposing of the body.

Then, they act surprised when one points out that Pedophilia a horrible
perversion that one simply does not engage in, not to mention murder which
of course should also be dealt with.

So why would I expect that you would be any different, Graham?

Does this make you a "borderline sociopath" since you're joking about
the hideous and serious practice of cannabilism, Mr. Krueger?

Lots!
George M. Middius

dave weil said to ****-for-Brains:

Does this make you a "borderline sociopath" since you're joking about
the hideous and serious practice of cannabilism, Mr. Krueger?

If Krooger is "borderline", that means the rest of us can breathe a
deep sigh of relief, knowing we'll never, ever be indicted for any
crime.

Dead Decrepit Nate

wrote:

ABX got a whole lot more attention than I anticipated

So did your paedophilia.

Why are you making fun of my father?

Please stop.

I never had sex with him in spite of what you say.

A few of my friends, on the other hand...

And thanks for the obligatory references to me. It's nice to be remembered.
:-))))

Remember too that every day above ground is a good day. Take it from me.

Wanna have a sing-along?

Okay. Here we go then:

The worms crawl in
The worms crawl out
Into my stomach and
Out out of my mouth ...

Love and rot

Dead Decrepit Nate
Lived EHT

wrote:

All the cannibals seem to say that these days no matter what they really
did.

I've not mingled with any cannibals, so I wouldn't know what they're
saying these days. Do you imagine you need cannibals in your church
choir to equalise the harmonies? Didn't you get fulfillment from
playing Pacman with one of your young friends?

Often it turns out that the killing (which you've admitted to) was for
the purpose of silencing the victim. The eating (which you've even bragged
about) is for the purpose of disposing of the body.

Rest assured that no one would want to eat you, no matter how nuts
they were.

--
240KV And Sparking
Arny Krueger

"dave weil" wrote in message

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 16:25:09 -0000, Rich Andrews
wrote:

Lived EHT wrote in
n.net:

wrote:

[...]

Can't figure the difference between a noun and an adjective?

Shot:

3 : reduced to a state of ruin, prostration, or uselessness his
nerves are shot

Can't figure out that the word shot in Mr. Krueger's initial post can
be interpreted as either noun or adjective? In other words, shot can
be a direct object as well...

If you wish to quibble about a dig, so can others...

Note the well-known Weil talent for reducing *anything* and *everything* to
a quibble over unlikely meanings.

Lived EHT

wrote:

Can't figure the difference between a noun and an adjective?

Thine
dave weil

wrote:

[...]

Weil, if you think that I'm joking when I call Pedophilia a horrible
perversion, then you've got serious perceptual problems. Perhaps you
disagree with me?

I do. I didn't mention "Pedophilia".

You lose.

Again.

Nice strawman though. Which Schopenhauer is that?

dusting hands off again

....it's like shooting ducks in a pickle (as Mr. Krueger might say)

Lived EHT

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 14:06:10 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Can't figure the difference between a noun and an adjective?

IOW Andrews got Graham good, but as usual Graham tries to bluster and lie
his way out of it.

Good grief. Talk about spastics with attitude. I was making fun of
your penchant for attributing ridiculous meanings to common words.

--
Thine
Arny Krueger

wrote:

[...]

Weil, you jumped right in and quoted it. Seeing it obviously peaked your
interest in the thread!

dave weil

wrote:

[...]

No, you're wrong. It was the kidding about cannabilism that attracted
my attention.

Seemed like rampant hypocrisy after your previous accusations about me
being a "borderline sociopath" because I "kidded" about homicide.

If I had wanted to mention your comments about "Pedophila", I would
have mentioned your preoccupation with the subject.

Damn, are you a dense one...
George M. Middius

Lived EHT said:

Can't figure the difference between a noun and an adjective?

Robot is in the throes of another Kroopologism seizure, I believe.

George M. Middius

Lived EHT said:

Good grief. Talk about spastics with attitude. I was making fun of
your penchant for attributing ridiculous meanings to common words.

Maybe Arnii has a dictionary that lies to him, LOt"S!

Arny Krueger

"dave weil" wrote in message

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 15:30:53 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Same question as before Weil, why aren't you joining me in condemning
Pedophilia? Why aren't you joining me in condemning murder? I
conclude, following your logic that no specific condemnation
indicates approval that you approve of murder and Pedophilia.

Well, you'd be wrong, of course.

Hey Weil, its logic you just applied. Why are you knowingly applying bad
logic?

But that's just Kroologic at work, I suppose.

Sorry Weil but this is logic that you just applied. Of course it's like you
to not take responsibilitiy for your actions.

Kroologic never takes a day off...

Weil's dissembling under stress seems to be a 24/7 operation.

BTW Weil what's with you and penny-ante refrigerator magnets? Trying to
build up an impressive eBay record on a shoestring? Want people to look at
your name and say "90 transactions, what a guy", not knowing that some of
them were truly for just a penny?

LOL!

kgs

whats your angle
"Lived EHT" wrote in message
n.net...
On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 12:56:02 -0500, dave weil
wrote:

...it's like shooting ducks in a pickle (as Mr. Krueger might say)

Or batting coffins* through the eye of a camel.

--
Thine

* Obligatory dead-Nate mention

Lionel

kgs wrote:

[snip]

Just a question please, what's your nickname in imperial size ?

Gary Bishop

"kgs" wrote:

whats your angle
on.net...
wrote:

...it's like shooting ducks in a pickle (as Mr. Krueger might say)

Or batting coffins* through the eye of a camel.

--
Thine

* Obligatory dead-Nate mention

What the hell are they talking about?
Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Gary Bishop" wrote in message
"kgs" wrote:

whats your angle
on.net...
wrote:

...it's like shooting ducks in a pickle (as Mr. Krueger might say)

Or batting coffins* through the eye of a camel.

--
Thine

* Obligatory dead-Nate mention

What the hell are they talking about?

RAO's policy is don't ask, don't tell.

Lionel

Gary Bishop wrote:

"kgs" wrote:

whats your angle
non.net...

wrote:

...it's like shooting ducks in a pickle (as Mr. Krueger might say)

Or batting coffins* through the eye of a camel.

--
Thine

* Obligatory dead-Nate mention

What the hell are they talking about?

George, type your message in here. When you are finished hit send.

Arny Krueger

"Gary Bishop" wrote in message

"kgs" wrote:

whats your angle
wrote:

...it's like shooting ducks in a pickle (as Mr. Krueger might say)

Or batting coffins* through the eye of a camel.

--
Thine

* Obligatory dead-Nate mention

What the hell are they talking about?

Their pathological desire to capitalize on a family tragedy that afflicted a
RAO regular they don't like.

Pretty sick, eh?

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Gary Bishop" wrote in message

"kgs" wrote:

whats your angle
wrote:

...it's like shooting ducks in a pickle (as Mr. Krueger might say)

Or batting coffins* through the eye of a camel.

--
Thine

* Obligatory dead-Nate mention

What the hell are they talking about?

Their pathological desire to capitalize on a family tragedy that afflicted

RAO regular they don't like.

Pretty sick, eh?

Yes, it was very sick when the first one
to try and capitalize on the death of
your son Nate was you, yourself.

trotsky

Sockpuppet Yustabe wrote:
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

"Gary Bishop" wrote in message

"kgs" wrote:

whats your angle
sanon.net...

wrote:

...it's like shooting ducks in a pickle (as Mr. Krueger might say)

Or batting coffins* through the eye of a camel.

--
Thine

* Obligatory dead-Nate mention

What the hell are they talking about?

Their pathological desire to capitalize on a family tragedy that afflicted

RAO regular they don't like.

Pretty sick, eh?

Yes, it was very sick when the first one
to try and capitalize on the death of
your son Nate was you, yourself.

And Arny's was the only heinous behavior in the matter?

George M. Middius

Gregipus Batticus begs for more punishment.

Yes, it was very sick when the first one
to try and capitalize on the death of
your son Nate was you, yourself.

And Arny's was the only heinous behavior in the matter?

You helped your "cause" by taunting Mr. **** about beating Nate to
death with a baseball bat. I guess everything you do is OK since
you're a piece of **** with a name, not an anonymous piece of ****.

trotsky

George M. Middius wrote:

Gregipus Batticus begs for more punishment.

Yes, it was very sick when the first one
to try and capitalize on the death of
your son Nate was you, yourself.

And Arny's was the only heinous behavior in the matter?

You helped your "cause" by taunting Mr. **** about beating Nate to
death with a baseball bat. I guess everything you do is OK since
you're a piece of **** with a name, not an anonymous piece of ****.

George, guilt always makes me laugh. Here's the exchange:

trotsky: "I find your son's cause of death questionable."
Arny: "Are you saying I beat my son to death with a baseball bat?"

Apparently your own guilt on the matter has you so twisted that you now
lie by claiming I was "taunting" Arny "about beating Nate to death with
a baseball bat." I can't believe how far you've fallen from your high
horse, George. It's hardly my fault that you're a few scruples short of
a full deck.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"trotsky" wrote in message
ink.net...
Sockpuppet Yustabe wrote:
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

"Gary Bishop" wrote in message

"kgs" wrote:

whats your angle
sanon.net...

wrote:

...it's like shooting ducks in a pickle (as Mr. Krueger might say)

Or batting coffins* through the eye of a camel.

--
Thine

* Obligatory dead-Nate mention

What the hell are they talking about?

Their pathological desire to capitalize on a family tragedy that

afflicted

RAO regular they don't like.

Pretty sick, eh?

Yes, it was very sick when the first one
to try and capitalize on the death of
your son Nate was you, yourself.

And Arny's was the only heinous behavior in the matter?

Arny is a completely despicable asshole.
based upon his behavioir here, his lies, deceit,
and mostly by his arrogance and demeaning of others,
deserved to have all the **** he has dumped here
thrown right back in his face.

George M. Middius

Gregipus, did you smash your widdle cwystal bawl?

Gregipus Batticus begs for more punishment.

And Arny's was the only heinous behavior in the matter?

You helped your "cause" by taunting Mr. **** about beating Nate to
death with a baseball bat. I guess everything you do is OK since
you're a piece of **** with a name, not an anonymous piece of ****.

George, guilt always makes me laugh.

That is a lie. You never laugh.

trotsky: "I find your son's cause of death questionable."
Arny: "Are you saying I beat my son to death with a baseball bat?"

See what you did? Always taunting, never apportioning blame to
yourself, no matter filthy you behaved.

Apparently your own guilt on the matter

What guilt is that? Did this "guilt" get assigned to me in the Court
of trotsky? ;-)

claiming I was "taunting" Arny "about beating Nate to death with
a baseball bat."

If you can't stand the recriminations, don't do the taunting. It's
pretty simple. I can go over this as many mother****ing times as
necessary. Let us know when you are done, with forks, presumably in
your ample butt. No, you may not suck my dick.

I can't believe how far you've fallen from your high
horse, George. It's hardly my fault that you're a few scruples short of
a full deck.

You are still RAO's master gibberer, Lionella notwithstanding. Sorry.

George M. Middius

Sockpuppet Yustabe said:

And Arny's was the only heinous behavior in the matter?

Arny is a completely despicable asshole.
based upon his behavioir here, his lies, deceit,
and mostly by his arrogance and demeaning of others,
deserved to have all the **** he has dumped here
thrown right back in his face.

Gregipus doesn't care about that because Arnii has "audio discussions"
on RAO.

trotsky

Sockpuppet Yustabe wrote:
"trotsky" wrote in message
ink.net...

Sockpuppet Yustabe wrote:

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

"Gary Bishop" wrote in message

"kgs" wrote:

whats your angle
news:n8p7jvc4ah8m1hl54p9nv9hck2oaf8dm8v@news .usanon.net...

wrote:

...it's like shooting ducks in a pickle (as Mr. Krueger might say)

Or batting coffins* through the eye of a camel.

--
Thine

* Obligatory dead-Nate mention

What the hell are they talking about?

Their pathological desire to capitalize on a family tragedy that

afflicted

RAO regular they don't like.

Pretty sick, eh?

Yes, it was very sick when the first one
to try and capitalize on the death of
your son Nate was you, yourself.

And Arny's was the only heinous behavior in the matter?

Arny is a completely despicable asshole.

Agreed.

based upon his behavioir here, his lies, deceit,
and mostly by his arrogance and demeaning of others,
deserved to have all the **** he has dumped here
thrown right back in his face.

Uh, I don't believe you. I don't believe you think "Arny, did you ****
your dead son?" is in any way justified on any level. The words
themselves don't bother me, nor does Arny being insulted at all. What
bothers me is the idea that there are people on this group that can say
that as a joke, and that there are people like you that can confuse
themselves into thinking that's acceptable.

Let's try a different tack: what could a George Middius, a
Roy/the/Graham Briggs/Devil/Davies/Davis, a "ScottW", or a Stephen
McElroy say on this group that, in your opinion, that they should be
held accountable for?