Tonni

Default Dyna FM3

Hi!

Yesterday evening some of my HAM-friends "fell in" for a cup of coffee. And
one of them dumped "a couple of old things to look at"... I'we nearly fell
on my tail!
The first he handed over was a Marantz 3300 preamp ( complete with user- and
service- manual ) with a missing powerbutton, - but else completely unmodded
and working!

The other item, as you have guessed, was the Dyna ( not the kit ). - Also
unmodded and working!
- But, here comes. - Does any of you know where to find a diagram, or
manual, for this ol' Yankee?
Yep, it's in need of a little care ( some of the tubes has been changed (
Telefunken ECC83 x 2 and E88CC, in the front-end) but it has not been
align'ed.....

Best regards
Tonni ( OZ4ACL )

John Templeton

"Tonni" wrote in message
k...
[...]

Try these guys

http://www.curcioaudio.com/dynadr_3....%20AMPLIF IER

Ned Carlson at Triode Electronics also has Dynaco stuff and could likely
help.

--
John

"If you dont know where you're going, any road will take you there."
-George Harrison