Ken Gold

Default Aardvark Gone Broke?

I haven't had a word back either by phone,email or by camel from
Aardvark!
Their phone number is no longer in service, stange behavior f,really
lousey service from a company of their size.
Any one else had any dealings with these clowns
Hev

"Ken Gold" wrote in message
m...
I haven't had a word back either by phone,email or by camel from
Aardvark!
Their phone number is no longer in service, stange behavior f,really
lousey service from a company of their size.
Any one else had any dealings with these clowns

Seems like they are on the way out.

Download those drivers and manuals off of the website NOW!

--
-Hev
Find Me He