Don Cooper

Default WTD: Drums

I would love a set of drums, and I have a lot of stuff that I don't need:

Yamaha DX7
Roland D50
a bunch of other MIDI keyboards, hardware sequencers, drum machines
Two 2-way EV PA speaker cabinets

I never should have lent my set to someone. I never got them back.

Anyway, perhaps there's someone who want to push a lot of buttons and
can't use their drums right now.

In Mid-Atlantic, but will travel.

Don
Bryson

Don Cooper wrote:

I never should have lent my set to someone. I never got them back.

Same here......My '67 blue sparkle Ludwigs.
Thanks for reminding me.

Bryson

Don Cooper wrote:

I never should have lent my set to someone. I never got them back.

Same here......My '67 blue sparkle Ludwigs.
Thanks for reminding me.

Raymond

Don Cooper wrote:

I never should have lent my set to someone. I never got them back.

Bryson wrote
Same here......My '67 blue sparkle Ludwigs.
Thanks for reminding me.

I'll 3rd that, I had a nice set of 1969 Mother of Pearl (I forget what Ludwig
called the color) drums. I traded them in on an almost new set of Tama's that I
ended up sell for next to nothing...oh no! that's two F-ups...!!

Recording (ethnic) drums Ivo Pro Audio 2 September 2nd 04 07:58 PM
mixing drums Josh Brown Pro Audio 10 June 10th 04 11:06 AM
taming cymbals while compressing drums? William J. Pro Audio 6 June 8th 04 07:35 AM
Strokes' drums sequenced? Adam Pro Audio 22 October 4th 03 11:09 PM
REVERB for DRUMS ? Tommi Pro Audio 1 September 16th 03 06:43 AM