Arny Krueger

Default Magazine Statitistics

"dave weil" wrote in message

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 10:13:53 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Yet another example of your basic wired-in blockheadedness, Weil.
What sort of a regimen of which drugs gets a normal teenager to your
current mental state?

What an asshole. I hope that Mr. Wheeler takes you for as much as he
can.

I think he will. ;-)

What is it in *your* heredity that has hard-wired you to be such a
mess?

Lack of patience with stupidity and arrogance beyond certain fairly uncommon
extremes.

dave weil

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 10:27:22 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

What is it in *your* heredity that has hard-wired you to be such a
mess?

Lack of patience with stupidity and arrogance beyond certain fairly uncommon
extremes.

Then how do you live with yourself?

dave weil

On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 16:13:30 +0100, Lionel
wrote:

dave weil a écrit :

Calling me a jerk points out *your* problem, especially as I've been
trying to be nice to you.

Everytime I do, you just poke me in the eye again.

This is The Smart-Guy's fate.
Jesus said that...

Actually he *didn't* say that.

Are you sure it wasn't Petain?

Arny Krueger

wrote:

What is it in *your* heredity that has hard-wired you to be such a
mess?

Lack of patience with stupidity and arrogance beyond certain fairly
uncommon extremes.

Then how do you live with yourself?

Obviously, I'm not as stupid and arrogant as you are, Weil. Live with it.

For one thing, I can properly distinguish and characterize CAV and CLV. You
are too arrogant and stupid to do even that. At this point you could just
believe what you've been told. On the 10 point scale of understanding
technology, that's about a 0.1 . No wonder you've been so hard to explain
things to for the past several years!

Lionel

wrote:

dave weil a écrit :

Calling me a jerk points out *your* problem, especially as I've been
trying to be nice to you.

Everytime I do, you just poke me in the eye again.

This is The Smart-Guy's fate.
Jesus said that...

Actually he *didn't* say that.

Are you sure it wasn't Petain?

Good one ! But historically incompatible... :-)

Stewart Pinkerton

On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 10:33:13 +0100, Lionel
wrote:

Sir Pinkerton is also one of these "salon warriors" who vote for the war
that Mexican emmigrants will do for them.

Never voted for a war in my life - although I've been involved in
them.

http://www.ifrance.com/letunnel/Verdun/battle.html
I guess that 163,000 of them haven't running fast enough...

Difficult in all that mud, but they certainly tried!

How can you tell if there's a war in Europe? Paris is occupied.....

Stewart Pinkerton

On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 10:27:51 -0500, George M. Middius
wrote:

You're right that there are different speeds of rotation. 33-1/3 rpm
refers to the edge of the LP. If the disk were only 6" in diameter, it
would spin at a lower rate and we'd refer to its speed as 16-2/3.

You are a total ignoramus Gorge, it's 33.33 rpm all over the disc.
There is *one* rotational speed - 33.33 rpm.

CD of course is different, since it's a constant linear velocity disc,
not constant angular velocity. Hence, it spins slower towards the end
of the album.

Arny Krueger

"George M. Middius" wrote in message
news
In the alternative, you could just rack up another RAO point for
helping Krooger work himself up into a lather over nothing.

Middius shows once again that it's not the truth that he's interested in,
it's the excitement of being killed that he craves.

dave weil

wrote:

Sir Pinkerton is also one of these "salon warriors" who vote for the war
that Mexican emmigrants will do for them.

Never voted for a war in my life - although I've been involved in
them.

http://www.ifrance.com/letunnel/Verdun/battle.html
I guess that 163,000 of them haven't running fast enough...

Difficult in all that mud, but they certainly tried!

How can you tell if there's a war in Europe? Paris is occupied.....

I thought that it was that Britian was being bailed out by the Yanks.

Lionel

wrote:

Sir Pinkerton is also one of these "salon warriors" who vote for the war
that Mexican emmigrants will do for them.

Never voted for a war in my life - although I've been involved in
them.

http://www.ifrance.com/letunnel/Verdun/battle.html
I guess that 163,000 of them haven't running fast enough...

Difficult in all that mud, but they certainly tried!

And sincerely I understand them.

dave weil

On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 19:32:15 +0100, Lionel
wrote:

http://www.ifrance.com/letunnel/Verdun/battle.html
I guess that 163,000 of them haven't running fast enough...

Difficult in all that mud, but they certainly tried!

And sincerely I understand them.

Yes, at least they didn't have to crowd into rowboats to run away like
the Brits did.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

--

You are confusing the speed variation along the radius with speed variation
over the passage of time. And you are confusing RPM with speed.

This whole issue is clouded by semantics, where some people mistakenly
take RPM to be the speed. Example: The speed for a point one inch away form
the center
is 3.14 x 33.33, or 104.6562 inches per minute. For a point two inches out
from the center, it
is 12.56 x 33.33, or 418.6248 inches per minute, given a rotational 'rate'
of 33.33 RPM's

Magazine Statitistics John Atkinson Audio Opinions 409 February 5th 04 02:22 AM
Saddam/Time Magazine EggHd Pro Audio 35 December 21st 03 07:13 PM
Remove magazine from Sony CDX-656 changer Bruce Car Audio 1 December 5th 03 02:08 PM
- TAS magazine Website Updated - Steven R. Rochlin Audio Opinions 1 July 24th 03 05:18 AM
FA: Matrix sound design magazine (this might interest some of you) Eamon Pro Audio 0 July 8th 03 03:12 PM