Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default What makes a "christian"? Rev. Adams is MIA....

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 24 Mai, 06:17, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 23 Mai, 12:33, ScottW wrote:
Please define Creationism. That topic is tossed about
without meaning far too often for reasonable discussion
IMO.
The old Testament - the account in Genesis

Wrong again. Creationism is a dogma that was invented by
radical fundamentalists, in the last few decades.
Creationism attempts to explain how the earth was
created without mentioning evolution. The Bible is about
why and who, but generally not about the details of how.

that's Creation Science you are talking about.

Your point?

Another pile of ****

I don't completely disagree with the general idea. However the form of
expression is typical of the Middiot's coprophiliac posse.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"ScottW" wrote in message

On May 23, 5:53 pm, Clyde Slick
wrote:
On 23 Mai, 12:33, ScottW wrote:

On May 22, 8:40 pm, Clyde Slick
wrote:

Why? Because it's Arny's?

If you are talking about his belief in Creationism,
then I ask, what is your position on Creationism?

Please define Creationism. That topic is tossed about
without meaning far too often for reasonable discussion
IMO.

The old Testament - the account in Genesis

It's clear to me a literal interpretation and debate
today of a work created
over a thousand years for people over 2000 years ago is
a futile discussion.

It's about as close as Art can possibly come to be interesting to me, let
alone relevant to the forum.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 24 Mai, 11:00, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

I am convinced *your insanity

So rants one of the inmates in the Middiot's insane asylum...

*derives not from your
mother, but from the inner conflict between your
supposed belief in science,

Come on Art, for your post to make any sense at all you have to decide
whether I believe in science or not.

*and your Baptist style Christianity.

Yes Art, my Christian beliefs that *you have demonstrated your ignorance of
and misapprehensions about again and again.

*Virgin births,

Parthenogenesis is the scientific word.

*an intervening God,

"Acts of God" is the legal term.

miracles,

You obviously don't know it Art, but you just said that.

parting of the seas,

Another repetition of "an intervening God" as you put it.

*Creation in seven days,

Another repetition of "an intervening God" as you put it.

a 10,000 appx year old earth,

That's not found in the Bible.

*parting of seas,

Another repetition of "an intervening God" as you put it, not to mention
another repetition of "parting of the seas".

*god talking to you,

Yet another repetition of "an intervening God".

*son of god waling on earth as a man,

Yet another repetition of "an intervening God".

resurrection,

Yet another repetition of "an intervening God". *When will you come up with
another salient point, Art?

all of *this mumbo jumbo does not square with science.

Prove it.

Or maybe you really don't believe, and just
pretend, to please your wife, so you can keep getting
some of that prime 60+ tight *pussy you like so much.

Sue me for enjoying married life, Art. Here's a news flash that you
obviously need, there is something to say for having a stable situation with
your life's partner. Too bad about your situation - obviously you aren't
getting any if you are obsessing over my enjoyment of life.

I'll up you 5 debating trade points:
sue me, I took a five minute break form my latest ****fest

now get back to the point and reconcile science, jesus, and God's
miracles.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On May 23, 5:09*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On May 23, 11:20*am, George M. Middius
wrote:
Time for another bout of irrational yapping.

What is my "dirty work" Arny?

Trying to be dominant.

Bingo! Called it!

Very good call. For the life of me I can't see where Mr. Kreuger
gets
that idea though. Maybe it stems from the bad experiences he had
in
high
school with those mean teenage girls?

Yep. There has to be a connection. Too bad we can't look at his
mother's
psychiatric record.

*If he was truly sick, how sick are you for wanting to look at this?

Scottie, the lesson you should have drawn from your meltdown yesterday
is that the impulses that flit through your dim little "mind" are not
comprehensible thoughts. First, nobody else has any idea why you are
inferring that the Krooborg "was" sick, when we all know it ***IS***
sick.

* And if you know this, it's sick of you to want to examine
his family history.

*All the shallow eloquence in the world can't hide your
twisted sadistic perversions.
Well, maybe from Jenn it does.

ScottW

Do you know what "content not withstanding" means?

I do, and I don't agree that there is any merit to posts
without substantive content no matter how well written you
percieve them to be.
All you've done is encourage more childish crap and it's
somewhat staggering that you can find vacuous posts
with no purpose well written.

ScottW

You might not agree, but most people know that there is a technique to
writing. William Pierce's books are well-written.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"ScottW" wrote in message

Do you know what "content not withstanding" means?

It means someone is sucking up.

No, it means that there is good writing, regardless of content. I'm
sorry that you don't understand that.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[...]

IOW, you ate a piece of raw calf's liver.

No sale!

now get back to the point and reconcile science, jesus,
and God's miracles.

Art, you're trapped in a loop.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On May 24, 9:06*am, Jenn wrote:
In article ,
*"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"ScottW" wrote in message

Do you know what "content not withstanding" means?

It means someone is sucking up.

No, it means that there is good writing, regardless of content.

On the grand scale, content is 10.
Good writing is a browny point.

ScottW

I know that you don't value good writing very much. IIRC, you pointed
out that someone at your work was fired due to putting too much emphasis
on spelling, or something like that. I certainly agree that content is
the most important thing. I'm simply stating that good writing skill
exists around here.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

The Idiot yapped:

No, it means that there is good writing, regardless of content.

On the grand scale, content is 10.

Coincidentally, your lack of writing skill is striking. Oh wait, I
forgot -- the rest of us don't have sufficient reading skill to
comprehend your artistic flights. Whew! That was close.

Good writing is a browny[sic] point.

Self-mockery noted.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"ScottW" wrote in message

Do you know what "content not withstanding" means?

It means someone is sucking up.

No, it means that there is good writing, regardless of
content.

Avoiding the obvioius question, is it even possible to have good writing
with zero or negligable relevant content? I can see why you want to avoid
this question, Jenn.

I'm sorry that you don't understand that.

No, I was at least one move ahead of you, Jenn.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"ScottW" wrote in message

Do you know what "content not withstanding" means?

It means someone is sucking up.

No, it means that there is good writing, regardless of
content.

Avoiding the obvioius question, is it even possible to have good writing
with zero or negligable relevant content? I can see why you want to avoid
this question, Jenn.

What I'll "avoid" is pointing out how your... never mind; it's not
worth the effort. To answer your question above: Yes, it is possible
to have good writing with zero relevant content. There is a technique
to writing that the people I named (and others) display.

I'm sorry that you don't understand that.

No, I was at least one move ahead of you, Jenn.

lol

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Jenn" wrote in message

I know that you don't value good writing very much.

You *know* lots of things you made up, Jenn.

IIRC, you pointed out that someone at your work was fired
due to putting too much emphasis on spelling, or
something like that.

Your conclusion does not follow from the evidence, Jenn. However, I
question whether you really grasp the idea of evidence. With your current
stated set of values, you might get a document that is full of lies or
irrelvant information but with great sentence structure and spelling. A
second document would be poorly written but loaded with relevant
information. The writing and spelling would be poor, but the content could
easily remain quite clear to anybody who could get past the obvious flaws.

Jenn would likely believe the lies and ignore the truth, because the truth
was inartfully expressed.

I certainly agree that content is the most important thing.

Lip service, no doubt.

I'm simply stating that good writing skill exists around here.

Not with the individuals stated because they are so content-challenged.

Then of course we have Art, who gets no points for truth or form. His only
possible claim to value comes from his ability to suck up to the Middiot and
attack his enemies. And in the cosmic scheme of things, that is negative
value.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On May 24, 9:05*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On May 23, 5:09*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
[...]

Most people know there is not "a" technique to writing but many
techniques and the appropriate one is determined by the purpose of the
writing.
Middiot has no purpose other than his own personal amusement and your
playing his puppet with this acknowledgement of his inappropriately
applied
technique.

*William Pierce's books are well-written.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Luther_Pierce

Studying the White Separatist National Alliance in your spare time?

I've read all of his books, and many others of that ilk, yes.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Yapper barked:

*I'm simply stating that good writing skill exists around here.

If anything, good writing skill is abused around here.
There is nothing commendable in [George the Great's] posts.

That's where you're mistaken, O Greatly Stupid Moron. Many, many newbies
have written to thank me for alerting them to your overarching stupidity.
Some of them thought your stupid comments were trolls, and others thought
you might be one of those passive-aggressive provocateurs. But it was my
(and others') willingness to call a spade a spade that enabled the newbies
to figure out that you're exactly what you seem to be: a brazen,
uninhibited moron.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Harry Lavo Harry Lavo is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message
In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On May 23, 5:09 pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
[...]

Strunk and White have something to say about that.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"Harry Lavo" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On May 23, 5:09 pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
[...]

Indeed.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 24 Mai, 12:20, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
[...]

I'm on your ass until you answer the question.

BTW, engineers should be forced to renounce
religion before they are allowed to practice.
I don't want people like you, who talk with Jesus
and believe in miracle fairy tales
to be designing the planes I fly in,
the cars I drive, and the bridges I drive over.

Even worse is if they design the audio stuff
I listen to. We can't have that kind of people
who believe in mumbo jumbo rubbish in audio, can we!!!!!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 24 Mai, 12:31, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

Then of course we have Art, who gets no points for truth or form. His only
possible claim to value comes from his ability to suck up to the Middiot and
attack his enemies. And in the cosmic scheme of things, that is negative
value.

Improper use of plural noted!!!
I only have one enemy.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 24, 5:19*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 23 Mai, 20:58, Jenn
wrote:
In article
,
Clyde Slick wrote:

On 23 Mai, 12:33, ScottW wrote:
On May 22, 8:40 pm, Clyde Slick
wrote:

Why? Because it's Arny's?

If you are talking about his belief in Creationism,
then I ask, what is your position on Creationism?

Please define Creationism. That topic is tossed about
without meaning far too often for reasonable
discussion IMO.

The old Testament - the account in Genesis

Actually there are two different creation accounts in
Genesis.-

They are only different in detail.

Then "at least" one of them is a lie!

In Art's little world all differences in perspective are intentional
falsehoods. That ****R hasn't called this insanity only shows what an unfair
and unqualified judge that he is.

****R thinks that unsupported beliefs in supernatural powers is one
definition of insanity, GOIA, especially when one butchers it like you
do. ****R thinks that Scientology and Christianity and a belief in
Spiderman as a moral guide to get into "Heaven" are equally valid
belief systems. None is very rational.

Now, as an aid in helping prove your 'sanity', why don't you tell me
how Christianity is "true" and Scientology and a belief in Spiderman
are "hokum"? If you can do this logically, and without using the word
"faith" or circular reasoning, I'll even stop calling you "insane". Do
we have a deal?

You compound your own errors in reasoning.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Device for digital storage of CDs?

On May 24, 5:20*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"MiNe 109" wrote in message

In article
,
John Atkinson wrote:

On May 23, 6:09 pm, John Atkinson
wrote:
Stephen Milne and Bob Morein always post
thoughtful and thought-provoking ideas.

Stephen _McElroy_. Sorry Stephen. Brainfade.

Thanks for the gentle correction, George.

No problem!

Stephen

Note the cosmic suck-up. :-(

Yes, accepting someone's apology *is* a little out there for me too. :-
(
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 24, 9:46*am, ScottW wrote:

*it's somewhat staggering that you can find vacuous posts
with no purpose well written.

It's equally staggering when someone posts poorly-written vacuous
posts and then claims that they are "equally valid".

Hint: stupidity is not simply a "differing POV". ;-)

LoL

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 24, 11:11*am, ScottW wrote:

No, it means that there is good writing, regardless of content.

On the grand scale, content is 10.
Good writing is a browny point.

We know why you feel that way, 2pid. It's because you cannot write,
cannot communicate, and cannot understand words. You're envious.

You feel that your posts have "deep thoughts" (and in the SNL view,
they do), but that they aren't expressed very well. The truth is that
they do not have "deep thoughts" AND they are not well-written.

I'm very sorry to break this to you, but that is the primary reason
you get laughed at so much. Poorly expressed expositions of poorly-
thought-out positions are not very compelling.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 24, 11:51*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On May 24, 9:05*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On May 23, 5:09*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
[...]

You're supposed to avoid things you disagree with, Jenn. I'm very
disappointed in you. :-(
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said to duh-Scottie:

I'm very sorry to break this to you, but that is the primary reason
you get laughed at so much. Poorly expressed expositions of poorly-
thought-out positions are not very compelling.

There you go being mean to Scottie again. You know the poor thing's
"values" don't allow him to understand POVs that conflict with his own.
I think you're deliberately trying to torment him. For shame.

BTW, the Krooborg uttered a death threat on another newsgroup. I hope they
report him to the authorities.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

MiNe 109 said:

Lord! I guess Arny's not used to receiving apologies, or thinks them a
weakness to exploit.

Comes from never being wrong, I suspect.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

On May 24, 11:51*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On May 24, 9:05*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On May 23, 5:09*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
[...]

Oh, right. Sorry.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 24, 6:27*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Shhhh! said to duh-Scottie:

I'm very sorry to break this to you, but that is the primary reason
you get laughed at so much. Poorly expressed expositions of poorly-
thought-out positions are not very compelling.

There you go being mean to Scottie again. You know the poor thing's
"values" don't allow him to understand POVs that conflict with his own.
I think you're deliberately trying to torment him. For shame.

I'm a sadist. 2pid proved that earlier.

And since it's obviously ;-) the case that I'm into kinky sex, I'm
probably gay too. To think otherwise would be absurd. ;-)

BTW, the Krooborg uttered a death threat on another newsgroup. I hope they
report him to the authorities.

Did somebody offer a different POV from GOIA's? If that's the case,
they probably deserved it.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

BTW, the Krooborg uttered a death threat on another newsgroup. I hope they
report him to the authorities.

Did somebody offer a different POV from GOIA's? If that's the case,
they probably deserved it.

This time of year, it doesn't take much to light Turdy's fuse. The trigger
could have been something as commonplace as a guy asking Arnii to set up a
quickie with the Kroobitch.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On May 24, 9:05 am, Jenn
wrote:
In article
,

ScottW wrote:
On May 23, 5:09 pm, Jenn
wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
[...]

Your example undercuts your thesis, Jenn. There is widely held opinion that
William Pierce's books contain meaning.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"MiNe 109" wrote in message

Lord! I guess Arny's not used to receiving apologies,

True. It is one of those areas where my practice is to give far more than I
receive.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,

wrote:
[...]

What does "aside from content" mean to you, Scott?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
,

wrote:
[...]

Intellectual shallowness. Form over function.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Harry Lavo Harry Lavo is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
,

wrote:
[...]

therefore, Good Writing over Content.

You've just come full circle, Scott.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
,

wrote:
[...]

Now Arny, you're making things up again. I never indicated that I
consider form to be more important than function.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Jenn said:

Scottie, the lesson you should have drawn from your
meltdown yesterday is that the impulses that flit
through your dim little "mind" are not comprehensible
thoughts. First, nobody else has any idea why you are
inferring that the Krooborg "was" sick, when we all
know it ***IS*** sick.

All the shallow eloquence in the world can't hide your
twisted sadistic perversions.
Well, maybe from Jenn it does.

What does "aside from content" mean to you, Scott?

Intellectual shallowness. Form over function.

Now Arny, you're making things up again. I never indicated that I
consider form to be more important than function.

Jenn Jen, poor dear Jennn. Its like your a newbie at, the debating trade
Jnen. You can't fool Arnii Krooger. ;-) Where in, your vicious personal
attack did you-bother to say *NOT* form-over function Jenen? Please, Jennnn
learn to say what Arnii want's you to, say Jeen. You can claim you are not
a Midduis-dupe, Jennn but the truth speak's other-wise Jen.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"ScottW" wrote in message
On May 29, 5:16 am, "Harry Lavo" wrote:
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

. ..

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
,

wrote:
[...]

Who are you talking to?
Try not to be so confused when addressing me. It's disturbing.

ScottW

Sorry Scott....my bad.