Arny Krueger

Default A wonderful example of arroagance and stupidity from RAHE

From: "Arny Krueger"
Date: 4/17/2004 7:52 PM Pacific Standard Time

From: "Arny Krueger"

Date: 4/17/2004 12:55 PM Pacific Standard Time
S888Wheel wrote:
Are you saying that audio systems should never reproduce sounds
that are infrasonic?

No.

A 6 Hz tone is well-known to be infrasonic.

Again we run into this counting problem of yours.

This was not a problem related to counting.

Then it is a problem related to your intelectual honesty. Either way
it amounts to the same tired straw man. I did claim that all
infrasonic information was useless. Only 6hz.

19 hz, 18 hz, 17 hz, 16 hz,
15 hz, 14 hz, 13 hz, 12 hz, 11 hz, 10 hz, 9 hz, 7 hz, are also well
known

to be
infra sonic.

I'm willing to stipulate that you have limited abilities to count,
s888wheel, if that is importance to you.

You are willing to stipulate all kinds of lies and deceptions. That
is one of your many character flaws.

BTW, frequencies in this same range that are not integer numbers,
are also infrasonic. You may count as many non-integer infrasonic
frequencies was wish, s888wheel.

And you may dishonestly lump them into your misrepresentation of my
claim as often as you want. you will be full of **** each and every
time you do.

You said:

The reproduction of a 6hz tone (I guess it could be called a tone)
would

be
utterly useless. It

Why is reproducing a 6 Hz tone always useless?

You can read my answer on a previous post.

I did and proved it totally wrong with a DBT listening test.

You did not prove any such thing.

S888wheel, wanna play again when you save up enough money to get a
good enough stereo to hear the difference that good infrasonic
reproduction provides?

Oh a touch of class envy creeps in again. Must i remind you that I am
the one buying a second house and you are the one who cannot afford
airfare to L.A.??

Class envy is a bitter thing to see in old-fashioned audiophiles like
s888wheel or Bruce Richman who are highly personally committed to
technically inadequate, but according to their past bragging,
high-priced audio gear.

Stop plagiarizing me Arny.

If I plagiarized you, then you can show where you published this same text
at an earlier time.

If you're lying, then you can't show where you published this same text at
an earlier time.

So where is a time-stamped version of the text I supposedly plagiarized?

Arny Krueger

dave weil wrote:
On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 11:26:06 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

dave weil wrote:
On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 10:36:13 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

dave weil wrote:
On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 08:23:44 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Finally, receivers and players are getting suffiently inexpensive
that the whole issue of "whole house" speaker wiring now has a
practical shadow cast over it. Why not just put the electronics
where the speakers are?

I'm surprised that you can't think of at least *2* practical
reasons.

Where did I say that?

You asked it. "Why not" implies that you actually *don't know* why
not.

Obviously, the concept of a rhetorical quesiton is way over your
head, Weil.

Yes, I guess it is. I don't know what a rhetorical quesiton is. Is it
some sort of electrical generating dvice?

Weil, if you've got something with audio substance to post, why not
get on with it?

Because you'll just crap all over whatever I post, perhaps? Let's not
forget the 6 hz thing.

If all you've got to do with your day is to split hairs, why don't
you find some hairs on your butt to split?

Yep, it's that ole anal fixation that you have that shows that "crap"
is a pretty good description of your debating style.

Interesting Weil that you seem to think that your butt is composed of an
anus and nothing else. Tells quite bit about your fixation(s) if not
social habits. Fool that I am, I presumed that you had the usual left cheek,
right cheek configuration. I guess you're saying that you don't. Makes
sitting a bit tough, no?

Joseph Oberlander

Arny Krueger wrote:

Sure, you have to double it up and find a way to keep it together tightly,
but it works great for wiring, especially for surrounds if you
are doing a proper-in-wall wiring setup.

Key phrase - "in-wall".

I don't think big wads of CAT-5 work well outside of a wall without
some work, either. One single CAT-5 cable isn't going to be enough
to do the job.

The $22 was for 12 gauge stranded wire. Same stuff they pull in
houses where they need bigger current/draw(as opposed to standard 14
gauge).

The "stranded wire" used for wiring houses is not nearly as flexible as what
most people think of as "stranded wire" for use with speakers. I wouldn't
suggest that anybody run house wiring around the inside of their living
room.

I think it looks fine if you put some heat-shrink tubing on it after
winding it around itself.

There's the safety thing. If you put speaker wires inside a wall, it might
be wise to avoid colors like black, white and green. You want to minimize
the chance that someone will get confused and hook up the wrong wires in the
wrong laces.

Heh. Actually, speaker wire isn't legal to put in with the electrical
wiring - the insulation isn't rated for it.

Finally, receivers and players are getting suffiently inexpensive that the
whole issue of "whole house" speaker wiring now has a practical shadow cast
over it. Why not just put the electronics where the speakers are?

True, but most homes have a closet somewhere near the center of the
house for the equipment.

S888Wheel

From: "Arny Krueger"
Date: 4/19/2004 9:26 AM Pacific Standard Time
From: "Arny Krueger"

Date: 4/17/2004 7:52 PM Pacific Standard Time

From: "Arny Krueger"

Date: 4/17/2004 12:55 PM Pacific Standard Time

You said:

[...]

Plagiarism does not have to be word perfect copy of another person's text. I
have spoken of the bitterness of your class envy many times before. You stole
the idea from me. You did manage to mangle the idea with your iliteracy though.
Try comming up with an original idea.
S888Wheel

Lionel's father was a drunken child molester. ;-)

Arny Krueger

From: "Arny Krueger"
Date: 4/19/2004 9:26 AM Pacific Standard Time
From: "Arny Krueger"

Date: 4/17/2004 7:52 PM Pacific Standard Time

From: "Arny Krueger"

Date: 4/17/2004 12:55 PM Pacific Standard Time

You said:

[...]

Not true at all. Just on RAO alone, there are any number of references to
class warfare that vastly predate your apparent involvement here. I say
"apparent involvement" because you could be lying about who you are, or who
you posted as at some earlier date.

S888wheel, you'd are very arrogant and very poorly informed when you propose
that you originated the idea of class warfare, even in the limited context
of RAO.

You did manage to mangle the idea
with your iliteracy though.

It is very sure that I have no iliteracy.

Try comming up with an original idea.

Nobody is ever comming up with an original idea, no matter what you say,
S888wheel. I'm sure this will mystefy both you and Atkinson. One of you
might even try to claim its a lie.

S888Wheel

From: "Arny Krueger"
Date: 4/19/2004 10:35 AM Pacific Standard Time
From: "Arny Krueger"

Date: 4/19/2004 9:26 AM Pacific Standard Time
From: "Arny Krueger"

Date: 4/17/2004 7:52 PM Pacific Standard Time

From: "Arny Krueger"

Date: 4/17/2004 12:55 PM Pacific Standard Time

You said:

[...]

Feel free to cite any posts you have made on RAO in which you talk about the
*bitterness* of *class envy* that precede my first post of the same nature and
I will concede that there was no plagiarism.

S888wheel, you'd are very arrogant and very poorly informed when you propose
that you originated the idea of class warfare, even in the limited context
of RAO.

I never proposed any such thing. Another straw man goes up in flames. You must
be on the EPA's 10 most wanted list for figurative air polution.

You did manage to mangle the idea
with your iliteracy though.

It is very sure that I have no iliteracy.

Do tell us how you came up with this. "S888wheel, you'd are very arrogant" LOL
Thanks for that gift. It is right up there with Fold es Eg.

Try comming up with an original idea.

Nobody is ever comming up with an original idea, no matter what you say,
S888wheel. I'm sure this will mystefy both you and Atkinson. One of you
might even try to claim its a lie.

Don't project your lack of originality.

Arny Krueger

MINe 109 wrote:

PS Arny's not so keen on reproducing 'inaudible' supersonic content.
Go figure...

I have no problems with attempts to reproduce the sonic booms created by
supersonic content.

Arny Krueger

S888Wheel wrote:

I know I'm laughing at you. I know your trolls catch nothing but old
boots that go right up your ass, if they catch anything at all.

Thanks for admitting to your acute self-image problems, s888wheel. I've
never known anybody who thought of themselves as a old rectal suppository.
I guess there's always a first!

S888Wheel

From: Lionel il
Date: 4/19/2004 5:07 PM Pacific Standard Time
S888Wheel - - mardi 20 Avril

From: Lionel
il
Date: 4/19/2004 3:42 PM Pacific Standard Time
S888Wheel - - mardi 20

From: Lionel
il
Date: 4/19/2004 2:10 PM Pacific Standard Time
S888Wheel - - lundi 19

From: Lionel
il
Date: 4/19/2004 11:38 AM Pacific Standard Time
S888Wheel - - lundi 19
Avril 2004 18:57 wrote:

Lionel's father was a drunken child molester. ;-)

Why do you use a Smiley ?

Jokes aren't as funny when they have to be explained.

You are right I haven't seen that everybody was laughing.

You don't get the jokes and you don't get the fact that you are being
laughed at. So?

Who knows who is *really* being laughed at now ? )

I know I'm laughing at you. I know your trolls catch nothing but old boots
that go right up your ass, if they catch anything at all. How could anyone
with a brain look at your obsessive attempts to troll me and not laugh? I
think even your idiot looser father would be laughing at you. ;-)

You *love* the trolls.

Indifferent ith you. your anoyance factor is balanced by your amusement factor.
You dance on comand. that is funny.

You are here for troll and nothing else.

Ah, projecting again. Time to review the threads you start, trolls mostly for
me, and the threads I start, all audio related.

As soon as an old juicy audio troll appears on RAHE or on RAO you run to get
a ticket. You don't like constructive discussions you love trolls.

Actually audio trolls bug me so I swat them. Your trolls are not audio related.
They tend to revolve around your sick obsession with me. Too bad your daddy
messed you up so badly. ;-)

When you haven't anymore hot trolls available you are running to the next
thread where you know that you will find Arnold Krueger in order to troll
and to troll again.

Are you tracking my every post? That should tell you something about yourself.
You need help with your obsession. You also need help with your problem of
selective memory.

Your grotesque and stupid lawsuit is nothing but a *troll*, your troll, your
life accomplishment. LOL.

Good to know we have another fool to battle windmills on RAO.

There are two things which protect you from others' quips :
- Your prefered target is Arnold Krueger
- Your incredible cowardice

You are really hung up on this cowardice thing. Did you used to get your ass
kicked every day by the other school kids? Image that? Getting beat up by
French school kids. That would likely mess you up as much as your father's
nightly visits to your bed. Everybody is a tough guy on Usenet. I have no doubt
you are scared to death in real life of getting your ass kicked each day.

What about your obsessive attemps to answer to my obsessive attempts to
troll you ?

Given the fact that ignore many of your trolls one has to call into question
your powers of observation.

Is it the worthy attitude of an intelligent positive guy ?

Nope. One could say that RAO is a bit of a waste of time. But I have down time
when I am home doing work. It's the nature of my job. I'm sure I will get bored
with Usenet and spend down time on other things.

Don't you know why I troll you S888Wheel ?

Yes because you are stupid enough to think I offended your father's honor. To
bad you already stripped him of his family honor already with your behavior.

Because you are a *troll*, as consistent as a fart...

Nice to think you are an assistant troll. Do you brag about this in the sewers?
Do you make your father proud? ;-)

S888Wheel

From: Lionel il
Date: 4/20/2004 5:18 AM Pacific Standard Time
S888Wheel - - mardi 20 Avril
2004 04:18 wrote:

Indifferent ith you. your anoyance factor is balanced by your amusement
factor. You dance on comand. that is funny.

This little excerpt confirm that I am right since the begining.

Nope. But your post here does confirm you are right when you admitted to being
a real **** of a human being. The French Arny Krueger strikes again.

I provide you an *amusement* when I say that you are a pedophile, that you
use to rape your daugthers, that your wife have zoophile relation with your
dog.

No you provide me amusement when you make a complete ass of yourself with your
displays of stupidity and arrogance. I find this amusing because you are a
piece of **** who happily says all the discusting things you just cited and you
deserve to be laughed at. I guess years of being ass raped by your father could
lead you down such a path of immorality. ;-)
I just feel sorry for your children and the "family tradition" they must face
each night.
;-)

In fact you confirm to the group that you don't care about the music since
you can make people dance on command.

There is a fine example of Kroologic. Yeah, you got the group convinced of
that. LOL
By the way James Brown was a soul artist not a jazz artist dip****.

Thank you to confirm to the group that you don't care to be insulted.

I prefer not to be but you will do what you will do. You will show your
sociopathic personality on RAO and you will live that life with your children.
I guess it isn't your fault, your father did it to you.;-) I guess it wasn't
his fault either, he swam in the shallow end of the gene pool and was the
victim of his own weakness as a human being ;-)

Thank you to proudly confirm to the group that the alleged prejudices which
motivated you lawsuit against Arnold Krueger don't exist.
Thank you to confirm that your lawsuit is a fake.

The only thing confirmed is your obsession with me and your inability to
control your rage. All this over a little insult at the expense of an
insiginificant little man, your father, may he rest in peace :-)