Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default The Middiot Loses It All

paul packer wrote:

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 12:17:55 +0300, "Iain Churches"
wrote:

I would ask you to search for "condenser" but you have
already shown that you cannot spell it:-)

Good one, Iain.

It's incredibly boring in fact.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Iain Churches Iain Churches is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"Iain Churches" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"Iain Churches" wrote in message
news
Then take a look through the JAES. Not a "condensor" in
sight:-)

Searching the JAES on disk finds about 25 instances of
"condensor". They mostly refer to microphones.

You do not give the total number of instances. Probably
many thousands. It must be some small comfort to you Arny
to know you are not *quite* the only literary dunce in the world
of audio.

Not at all Iain. You said that there were none, and in fact there were a
fair number of them. Rather than admit your factual error, you launch into
a new whine of complaint.

You found a few instances (out of many thousands) probably
written by people whose first language is not English. You have
no such excuse.

I have checked several industry training manuals, and
manufacturers' leaflets, and did not find a single
instance of "condensor"

So what? I checked the JAES as you suggested, and proved you wrong.

See above.

As someone suggested, let's just put it down to
Krooglish:-)

Nice job of trying to talk around your error, Iain. It is all that many of
us expected from you.

The error, my dear Arny, was (and still is) entirely yours.

Best regards
Iain

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Iain Churches Iain Churches is offline

Default In the land of the 'borgs, even Wiecky could be king

"Eeyore" wrote in
message ...

"George M. Middius" wrote:

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt, Poopie.

Spelling error noted - Nul Points !

Poopie, did you finally get your "debating trade" license?

DonkeyBorg strains to apologize for Arnii Kroo****.

Little git? Is that a nice way to talk about our Arny?

It's nice in comparison to how we talk about him on RAO.

You mean in comparison to how *you* talk about him on r.a.o

I would say it's very nice in comparison to my own descriptions
of
Turdborg, but merely nice in comparison to what most others say.

BTW, you dumb donkey, I'm not the only one who likens Krooger to
feces.
There are several others who share my viewpoint.

And you reckon that makes it right ?

I suppose this is your way of admitting you were wrong when claimed
it was
only me.

No

Yes.

No it isn't.

All together now...........

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

DonkeyBorg brayed:

I would ask you to search for "condenser" but you have
already shown that you cannot spell it:-)

Good one, Iain.

It's incredibly boring in fact.

Instead of Kroopologizing for your idol, Poopie, why don't you admit he
screwed up again and is too demented to admit it?

--

"Christians have to ... work to make the world as loving, just, and supportive as is possible."
A. Krooger, Aug. 2006
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Krooglish: for the select few 'borgs

Iain Churches said:

You said that there were none, and in fact there were a
fair number of them. Rather than admit your factual error, you launch into
a new whine of complaint.

You found a few instances (out of many thousands) probably
written by people whose first language is not English. You have
no such excuse.

Actually, Krooger does have that excuse. Just ask him what his "native"
language is.

--

"Christians have to ... work to make the world as loving, just, and supportive as is possible."
A. Krooger, Aug. 2006

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

"George M. Middius" wrote:

Iain Churches said:

You said that there were none, and in fact there were a
fair number of them. Rather than admit your factual error, you launch into
a new whine of complaint.

You found a few instances (out of many thousands) probably
written by people whose first language is not English. You have
no such excuse.

Actually, Krooger does have that excuse. Just ask him what his "native"
language is.

Oh - stick it up your bottom you Middiot !

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Poopie wails in agony at the humiliation of the Krooborg.

You found a few instances (out of many thousands) probably
written by people whose first language is not English. You have
no such excuse.

Actually, Krooger does have that excuse. Just ask him what his "native"
language is.

Oh - stick it up your bottom you Middiot !

Poopie B'ar, Poopie B'ar
Why do you love Kroo?
Oh fee, oh fie, oh stinking turd
Krooger's all **** and you're a twit.

Poopie B'ar, Poopie B'ar
Does Krooger too love you?
A textbook of lies both great and small
Will bring you near to the Kroo you adore.

Poopie B'ar, Poopie B'ar
Kroopologist supreme.
The Kroo you must defend — for
If not for Kroo, it would be you.

--

"Christians have to ... work to make the world as loving, just, and supportive as is possible."
A. Krooger, Aug. 2006
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

"George M. Middius" wrote:

Poopie wails in agony at the humiliation of the Krooborg.

You found a few instances (out of many thousands) probably
written by people whose first language is not English. You have
no such excuse.

Actually, Krooger does have that excuse. Just ask him what his "native"
language is.

Oh - stick it up your bottom you Middiot !

Poopie B'ar, Poopie B'ar

**** YOU **** YOU **** YOU AND YOUR DICKHEAD 'PRESIDENT' TOO.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

"George M. Middius" wrote:

DonkeyBorg brayed:

I would ask you to search for "condenser" but you have
already shown that you cannot spell it:-)

Good one, Iain.

It's incredibly boring in fact.

Instead of Kroopologizing for your idol, Poopie, why don't you admit he
screwed up again and is too demented to admit it?

That's for him to address, not me.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Poopie loses control.

Poopie B'ar, Poopie B'ar
Why do you love Kroo?
Oh fee, oh fie, oh stinking turd
Krooger's all **** and you're a twit.

Poopie B'ar, Poopie B'ar
Does Krooger too love you?
A textbook of lies both great and small
Will bring you near to the Kroo you adore.

Poopie B'ar, Poopie B'ar
Kroopologist supreme.
The Kroo you must defend — for
If not for Kroo, it would be you.

**** YOU **** YOU **** YOU AND YOUR DICKHEAD 'PRESIDENT' TOO.

Why so angry, Poopster? BTW, I didn't vote for Dumbya. Not twice, not
once, not ever. I agree that he and his crew of jerkwads made Iraq worse
than it was under Saddam. So if you want to hate me, there's no need to
base your odium on your irrational animus toward all things American.

--

"Christians have to ... work to make the world as loving, just, and supportive as is possible."
A. Krooger, Aug. 2006

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Poopie comes clean

DonkeyBorg brayed:

Instead of Kroopologizing for your idol, Poopie, why don't you admit he
screwed up again and is too demented to admit it?

That's for him to address, not me.

We have a fundamental agreement that you idolize the Krooborg. Admitting
you have a problem is the first step, Poopie.

--

"Christians have to ... work to make the world as loving, just, and supportive as is possible."
A. Krooger, Aug. 2006
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast
[dot] net wrote in message

DonkeyBorg brayed:

Instead of Kroopologizing for your idol, Poopie, why
don't you admit he screwed up again and is too demented
to admit it?

That's for him to address, not me.

We have a fundamental agreement that you idolize the
Krooborg. Admitting you have a problem is the first step,
Poopie.

Note that Middius is addressing figments of his imagination. I guess it
makes him feel like a big man.