Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
dave weil

Default Magazine Statitistics

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 09:34:32 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 08:38:20 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

That's a sad admission in itself Arny.

Sad? Sue me for thinking too highly of you, Weil. I thought you were
more educatable than that. The reason for your lack of academic
success becomes startlingly clear. You can't learn like most people,
and you can't admit it to even yourself.

I didn't say this.

True, you didnt'. But its the sort of thing that you would say.

That's *two* apostrophe errors in one sentence. Well done!

In fact, I shrugged it off, but you deleted that.

Shrugging off is one of those things you do very well Weil, and that's a
relevant point. You're trying to shrug the cosmic meaning of this experience
you've been going through for several days.

No I haven't. I've been quite upfront with not only my questions but
with my willingness to ask questions.

Was this a mistake or was it an intentional attempt to say that I said
this about you? I'd like for you to explain this, if you would would.

Asked and answered at this point.

Actually you didn't. Was it intentional or accidential? And why do you
"mindread", which is something that you decry? Just curious...

Magazine Statitistics John Atkinson Audio Opinions 409 February 5th 04 02:22 AM
Saddam/Time Magazine EggHd Pro Audio 35 December 21st 03 07:13 PM
Remove magazine from Sony CDX-656 changer Bruce Car Audio 1 December 5th 03 02:08 PM
- TAS magazine Website Updated - Steven R. Rochlin Audio Opinions 1 July 24th 03 05:18 AM
FA: Matrix sound design magazine (this might interest some of you) Eamon Pro Audio 0 July 8th 03 03:12 PM