Larry Durst

Default QUICK QUESTION ABOUT THE MTX T4515-44 15" DVC Subwoofers

I would appreciate a quick response about this very much... what does
everybody think about these sub's because I found a great deal on these but
i'm not able to listen to them before the deal ends.... was wondering if
anybody knows how hard they hit, how low... stuff like that.. thankz

--
You make fun of what you are really afraid of... and thats us......

2002 Dodge Viper Venom 1000 Twin Turbo by Hennessey Performance Engineering
( www.HennesseyPerformance.com )

Power Output: 900 - 1300 hp

Tested Acceleration: 0-60 in 1.85 sec., 1/4 mile in 8.93 sec. @ 150+ mph
(AND that's only with the optional auto transmission and drag tires).

tommy

if it was like other mtx subs i would aviod it unless dirt cheap

--
tommy

Larry Durst

Never herd of this brand before but has anybody else?
12" 1000W VOLFENHAG COMPETITION SUB
I've never herd of this anybody know anything about this brand?

--

"tommy" wrote in message

if it was like other mtx subs i would aviod it unless dirt cheap

--
tommy
tommy's Profile:

http://www.realcaraudio.com/forums/m...nfo&userid=160
View this thread:

http://www.realcaraudio.com/forums/s...?threadid=9180

Daniel Snooks

Larry Durst wrote
Is a JL AUDIO 15 w3 d2s the same as a JL Audio 15W3 ?

The 15W3 is the newer model, but they are basically the same.

--
Regards,
Dan Snooks

Scott Johnson

"tommy" wrote in message

if it was like other mtx subs i would aviod it unless dirt cheap

Why? I've had nothing but good results with their products.

Question Frank Car Audio 2 August 8th 03 05:15 PM
Newbie question 12s vs. 10s Paul Vina Car Audio 1 July 9th 03 08:09 PM
Repost: Reason 2.0 on a Celeron 2GHz laptop. Scott Elliott Birch General 17 July 7th 03 11:20 PM