Baloney

Default Aftermarket CD player in 94 Town And Country

I just installed a new pioneer CD player in my father in law's 94 Town
and County. It has a 6 speaker infinity system; 2 full range in the
dash, 2 woofers in the door, and 2 full range in the back hatch, The
woofers arent effected by the fader with the stock system and all the
other ones work fine also. My problem is when I installed the pioneer
(50x4) CD player, i get full range out of the dash speakers, nothing
out of the woofers and only treble out of the back. I tried swapping
the front and rear leads around at the CD player but had the same
problem. It looks like the back speakers dont want to play full range
with an aftermaket and the woofers wont play at all. my guess is that
there is an external amp to those speakers and causing the system not
to work together. If anyone has suggestions other than gutting the
whole van and replacing the speakers, would be appreciated. Thanks.
KaeZoo

Make sure you hook up the Pioneer's remote turn-on wire to the vehicle's amp
turn-on wire. If you're using a harness, it's the blue wire; if not, the
black Chrysler plug has seven wires on it. Six are for speakers, the other
is the turn-on for the factory amp.

If you have the wire connected correctly and you're still having problems,
check your fuses.

om...