hank alrich

Romeo Rondeau wrote:

Even better analogy, however given that if the shooting incident happens
often, a bulletproof console is good advice. You know that you can't rely on
people to do the right thing.

Actually, one might consider changing business locations in the face of
repeated bullets to the console. I think Dave Martin just did that vis a
vis Usenet.

--
ha
playon

On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 21:07:47 -0400, Ty Ford
wrote:

On Tue, 5 Oct 2004 22:44:53 -0400, playon wrote
(in article ):

On Tue, 5 Oct 2004 19:14:41 -0400, Ty Ford
wrote:

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 22:50:22 -0400, playon wrote
(in article ):

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 20:12:14 -0400, Ty Ford
wrote:

Then don't **** off the rest of us with your OT stuff.

If your done here, step off and leave us to do what we're here for.

Ty Ford

Ironically, you have probably been one of the top OT posters of the
last 24 hrs.

Why don't you stop acting like a jerk and do something to help the group or
simply step off. This is an important issue. If you can't see it, you don't
need to be here anymore. Again, step off.

Ty, with all due respect, bite me... I have been on topic lately more
than off. Unlike yourself, pointlessly extending this thread.

This thread is a drop in the bucket compared to your contributions to the OT
political postings. Bite yourself and step off, in whatever order you prefer.

Ty -- I have tried to change my behavior, (although it was not due to
your facsistic attempts to moderate this group). However you now seem
like some kind of net-bot, endlessly repeating yourself. If you look
at the last several days' posts, you have posted more OT than I have.

One definition of insanity is a person who keeps doing the same thing
over and over but who still expects different results.

Al
Ty Ford

George, please get back on your medication.

Ty

-- Ty Ford's equipment reviews, audio samples, rates and other
audiocentric
stuff are at www.tyford.com

Do you want more off topic rehashing of your lies?
george

I reiterate. Your meds.

Ty

stuff are at www.tyford.com

Ty Ford

I don't remember you being this way before. I wish you'd return to that
state
or, if you're simply bored, step off and find some place else to interest
you.

rec.audio.pro would be better off.

Ty Ford

No this thread went Idle for 24 hours, until your off topic attacks
started again
George

We're not talking about tis thread George, We're talking about how you like
to do way too many OT political postings. How you're amazed when people call
you on it. You must be a wonder to watch as you drive. Do you always
stradddle two lanes because you think YOUR road is shoulder to shoulder?

How many metaphors will it take before you cop to your destructive behavior
here?

Ty Ford

stuff are at www.tyford.com

Ty Ford

Don! That's an provocative thought! Really. What's noble about what George
is
up to? I don't get it. Maybe you can translate.

Regards,

Ty

What I am doing is changing america twards a better future
when JFK wins in NOV I will be able to reduce my national profile and
concentrate on local scumbag republicans

Then step away from the computer, get off your ass, out the door and go meet
people face to face If you really want to effect change.

If you think you're doing that in this newsgroup, you are truly delusional.

All you're doing here is ****ing off the people who want to be here for
audio.

Step Off George.

Ty Ford

stuff are at www.tyford.com

Ty Ford

Should happen about NOV2nd
not at all due to your childish tantrums

If anyone is exhibiting childish behavior it's you. Real men don't order
quiche at a hotdog stand. Step Off.

Ty Ford

stuff are at www.tyford.com

Ty Ford

On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 21:08:53 -0400, George wrote
(in article ):

In article ,
Ty Ford wrote:

Well ty you seem to have sidetracked thew political post for a while
Everybody is busy commenting on what a DICK you are right now
George

George, you now stoop so low with your lies that it's embarrassing for us
see you spin in your own dirt. Have you no shame at all?

Ty Ford

You are the most prolific oT poster as of last 72 hours
How does it feel to join the dark side?

That you think of counting in the first place only signifies the depth of
your illness. And again, that would be you lieing about the count.

You're as bad as the Philbot.

Ty Ford

stuff are at www.tyford.com

George

Ty Ford wrote:

[...]

How many times can you post off topic before you reconize your part of
the PROBLEM not the solution?
george
George

Ty Ford wrote:

Well ty you seem to have sidetracked thew political post for a while
Everybody is busy commenting on what a DICK you are right now
George

George, you now stoop so low with your lies that it's embarrassing for us
see you spin in your own dirt. Have you no shame at all?

Ty Ford

You are the most prolific oT poster as of last 72 hours
How does it feel to join the dark side?

That you think of counting in the first place only signifies the depth of
your illness. And again, that would be you lieing about the count.

You're as bad as the Philbot.

Ty Ford

Your worse than Phil
Phil does not bear a double standard the way you do

George

Ty Ford wrote:

Ty -- I have tried to change my behavior, (although it was not due to
your facsistic attempts to moderate this group). However you now seem
like some kind of net-bot, endlessly repeating yourself. If you look
at the last several days' posts, you have posted more OT than I have.

One definition of insanity is a person who keeps doing the same thing
over and over but who still expects different results.

Al

You'd know.

Ty Ford

And now TY, the great crusader against OT posting, has personally
inspired 7 more OT post this hour
4 of his own and 3 of mine
George

Ty Ford wrote:

Don! That's an provocative thought! Really. What's noble about what George
is
up to? I don't get it. Maybe you can translate.

Regards,

Ty

What I am doing is changing america twards a better future
when JFK wins in NOV I will be able to reduce my national profile and
concentrate on local scumbag republicans

Then step away from the computer, get off your ass, out the door and go meet
people face to face If you really want to effect change.

If you think you're doing that in this newsgroup, you are truly delusional.

All you're doing here is ****ing off the people who want to be here for
audio.

Step Off George.

Ty Ford

I am changing otherminds
but my most fun is ****ing on you
its not gonna stop either
HA HA HA HA
George

Ty Ford wrote:

Should happen about NOV2nd
not at all due to your childish tantrums

If anyone is exhibiting childish behavior it's you. Real men don't order
quiche at a hotdog stand. Step Off.

Ty Ford

And Ty sure knows his men.
Ty Ford

How many times can you post off topic before you reconize your part of
the PROBLEM not the solution?
george

If you're conceding the point and returning to your old self (as you did
today with the drums post) I will.

Ty Ford

stuff are at www.tyford.com

Ty Ford

I am changing otherminds
but my most fun is ****ing on you
its not gonna stop either
HA HA HA HA

Neither will ever happen. You're just making yourself look more and more
stupid.

Ty Ford

stuff are at www.tyford.com

George

Ty Ford wrote:

I am changing otherminds
but my most fun is ****ing on you
its not gonna stop either
HA HA HA HA

Neither will ever happen. You're just making yourself look more and more
stupid.

Ty Ford

Seeing as you seem to think I look so stupid
I have nothing to lose in this ****ing match
you on the other hand need to be expoused as the clueless troll your
doing so well as
either embrace, ignore OT posts or shut the F up
George
Don Cooper

Ty Ford wrote:

With all due respect, George, Ty is trying to do something noble here.

I realize you are, too. So you have that in common.

Don! That's an provocative thought! Really. What's noble about what George is
up to? I don't get it. Maybe you can translate.

Regards,

Ty

Regards to you, Ty.

George is an old friend, and you're a newer friend, but you're both friends.

Please try to get along.
Don Cooper

Ty Ford wrote:

I know that if you told me to step off, I'd be really upset.

I thought I already had!

You would never.