Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Ultimate tape forensics

https://operationthonapa.com/31-year...e61#.yj7t30o3g

"We started out this trip with the goal of finding the black box€Š€”€Šthe cockpit voice recorder and the flight data recorder€Š€”€Šof Eastern Airlines Flight 980. We also had a goal to live a life of adventure, to challenge ourselves physically and mentally, and to come back with a story.

We found what we believe to be the flight recorders"

Mark
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

wrote:
https://operationthonapa.com/31-year...t-recorders-7=
86d0f9fde61#.yj7t30o3g

"We started out this trip with the goal of finding the black box=E2=80=8A=
=E2=80=94=E2=80=8Athe cockpit voice recorder and the flight data recorder=
=E2=80=8A=E2=80=94=E2=80=8Aof Eastern Airlines Flight 980. We also had a go=
al to live a life of adventure, to challenge ourselves physically and menta=
lly, and to come back with a story.

We found what we believe to be the flight recorders"

The orange things are likely pieces off the flight recorder case, but that
tape is 8mm videotape. Either off of some tourist's camera or off the
in-flight entertainment system.

Audio Forensics [email protected] Pro Audio 23 May 29th 08 02:16 PM
Tape forensics Carey Carlan Pro Audio 44 December 18th 06 04:35 PM
AM/FM chassis forensics Engineer Vacuum Tubes 2 December 4th 03 11:42 PM
Audio Forensics ??? Mike Rivers Pro Audio 4 September 5th 03 07:06 PM
Audio Forensics ????? Hi-Soft General 2 August 28th 03 12:28 AM