Posted to rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] google@uwec.edu is offline

Default FA: Heathkit AA-151 Tube Amplifier

An old friend of mine gave me his Heathkit AA-151 to sell for him after
I told him I would get a better price than his estate sale would bring.
(The pricer person had put $1.00 on it thinking it was an old junk
radio) he purchased it in the early 60's? and used it until the mid to
late 70's and it was packed up and never seen again until 3 days ago.

I hooked speakers to it and found a tuner to use as an input and it
worked fine as far as I coud tell. I've started the bidding at $1.00
and it can be seen here

Thanks,
John