Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers Mike Rivers is offline

Default My AES Show Report

My 2011 AES show report is now posted. See my Trade Show
Reports web page and click away.

http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com...-show-reports/

of audio." - John Watkinson

interesting audio stuff
Posted to rec.audio.pro

Nice writing, but there must have been very little at the show that I would
call truly innovative.

--
"Today's production equipment is IT based and cannot be operated without a
passing knowledge of computing, although it seems that it can be operated

http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com - useful and interesting audio stuff

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Arny Krueger wrote:
Nice writing, but there must have been very little at the show that I would
call truly innovative.

I think there was less really exciting stuff this year than in recent
years. But, there was a lot of really good older stuff and a chance to
talk to the people who made it.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

On 10/28/2011 8:50 AM, Arny Krueger wrote:
Nice writing, but there must have been very little at the show that I would
call truly innovative.

Me, too, but it was still a decent show.

of audio." - John Watkinson

interesting audio stuff
Posted to rec.audio.pro

Mike Rivers wrote:

My 2011 AES show report is now posted. See my Trade Show
Reports web page and click away.

http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com...-show-reports/

Tnank you!

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

Posted to rec.audio.pro
James Perrett[_3_] James Perrett[_3_] is offline

Thanks Mike - a very sensible report as always cutting through the hype. Douglas Self's books and his website are always worth looking at too.

James.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Dave O'Heare[_2_] Dave O'Heare[_2_] is offline

Mike Rivers wrote in :

My 2011 AES show report is now posted. See my Trade Show
Reports web page and click away.

http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com...-show-reports/

Mike, I don't know how I missed it, but my belated thanks. It's always good
to read lucid writing about this stuff.

Dave O'H
Posted to rec.audio.pro

On 12/14/2011 12:28 AM, Dave O'Heare wrote:

Mike, I don't know how I missed it, but my belated thanks. It's always good
to read lucid writing about this stuff.

Thanks. NAMM is coming up next month so look for a report
from there, too.

CES is coming soon also, but they aren't going to get a
and now don't think my web site gets enough hits. I'll
probably have some comments posted but if I can't even score
a free lunch they don't get a show writeup. ;P

of audio." - John Watkinson

interesting audio stuff

AES Show Report Scott Dorsey Pro Audio 21 January 13th 09 05:19 PM
AES Show Report Scott Dorsey Pro Audio 20 December 15th 06 11:11 AM
AES Show Report Mike Rivers Pro Audio 33 November 8th 05 09:42 AM
.Milan Show Report + RMAF Show. [email protected] High End Audio 0 September 25th 05 10:03 PM
AES show report Len Moskowitz Pro Audio 13 November 14th 03 02:42 PM