Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Rich Klestinez Rich Klestinez is offline

Default Closing down my business

Well it has been a good 40+ years fixing jukeboxes. Got tto get a valve job
on my heart so say the Dr's. Time to retire and catch up on my "honey
do's".

I have bunches of Amps/Recceivers, Tubes, (new and NOS) some used ones also,
tons of caps, (well
hundreds of pounds or so) including cans like new Mallory FP-234's etc.
Lots of test equipment. (oscilloscopes, meters, audio generators tube
testers etc.) Every adaptor you will ever need to repair an amp. (on and
on). Bunches of transformers for Amps and Receivers. Volume controls (some
new and some used).

I am putting together an inventory as I type this. No reasonable offer will
be refused. I am not going to put this stuff on eBay. USA sales only.

So if you are interested, here is my contact Info:

Rich Klestinez
The Amp Man
3728 Crestline Rd
Fort Worth TX 76107
817-737-5172

email: ((({[ richklestinez(at)charter.net ))))}] In the subject line put
"INVENTORY REQUEST" that way I will know you are not a spam bot.
I will send you a copy of my inventory (excel spreadsheets) and post some
pictures on my Charter website.

Thanks for the good times, all.

Rich

Way OT... No business like show business Steve King Pro Audio 6 April 8th 06 01:31 AM
FS: Studio closing. Robin Pro Audio 1 January 18th 05 04:05 AM
Thank you for the business! It was a pleasure to conduct business with you. Cut 'n Paste Marketplace 0 November 3rd 04 06:26 AM
Thank you for the business! It was a pleasure to conduct business with you. OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION Marketplace 0 October 11th 04 11:32 PM