Rtndrascal

Default newbie question.....

No need to prove myself to some guy who can't spell or speak English correctly.
·à¤l¤f

Is "some guy" correct?
English is just a mean only.
What other langauges you are able to handle?

"Rtndrascal" ¦b¶l¥ó
¤¤¼¶¼g...
No need to prove myself to some guy who can't spell or speak English

correctly.

---
Posted via news://freenews.netfront.net
Complaints to
Tim Williams

"Rtndrascal" wrote in message
Wow...what a bunch of dopes. I will unsubscribe and you can have your
little club to yourselves. I have already wasted too much time here.

LOL! Well I guess if he's that uppidy it's better we not have him..

Tim

--
In the immortal words of Ned Flanders: "No foot longs!"

Shiva

"Tim Williams" wrote in message
"Rtndrascal" wrote in message
Wow...what a bunch of dopes. I will unsubscribe and you can have your
little club to yourselves. I have already wasted too much time here.

LOL! Well I guess if he's that uppidy it's better we not have him..

Tim

Tim, take pitty - the tube he wans to "prototype" with is lusted after by
every studio owner who has old U47's & their ilk.. I mean, this sheety pre
WW2 pent is worth quadruple-digit $$$$, and the guy wants to prototype with
it? Yeah...
Prancin' into a toob NG with a story like that, and askin' for sources, is
kindo'a like walkin' into a Mercedes meet & asking if "anyone knows of a
cheap source of SSK's, [he's] goin' to prototype a sportsracers from". A
few questions instantly come [at leasst] to my mind:
1) Is this guy a bigger idiot than he seems? Why use a virtually
nonexistant toob to prototype from?
2) The mic. he wants to prototype is kind'o the "holy grail" of studio
mics - to reproduce *the rest* of the mic is something that would requirean
unthinkable collection of skills... Is he dubm ebough to think it's the
toob that gives thie mic it's sound? jeesh...
3) Does he think that if anyone here knew of sources for VF14's, they would
share them with a pushy clueless ass like him? Or... per chance, they might
hold on to those sources, sharin' them with people they know, or even
profiteer [ugliness intended] by reselling the toobs to rental/studio owners
(man, do they want *spares*)? Or does he think this NG is populated by
grampa's who'd say, "oh, yeah, i seem to remember... Had 10 of the suckers
collectin' dust on the top shelf since 1940... No radio I fixered ever
needed them - some darnn' Krout toob. Never did have a chance to use
them... Think the missus (God rest her soul) ordered them up by mistake.
Glad you youngun's wanna play with toobs - you can have the lot of them for
the cost of postage & a can of that dog food I likes so much."?
I dunno.
-dim (I can't belive it - i even got a spellin' lame from him....)

In the immortal words of Ned Flanders: "No foot longs!"

Choky

"Rtndrascal" wrote in message
No need to prove myself to some guy who can't spell or speak English

correctly.

shhhheeeeeettttt.

--
Choky
Prodanovic Aleksandar

Shiva

"Choky" wrote in message

"Rtndrascal" wrote in message
No need to prove myself to some guy who can't spell or speak English

correctly.

shhhheeeeeettttt.

I miss him already - now I'm goin' to start havin' to giv ourt Tim **** for
not sendin' me a CD... *Someone* has to pay.

--
Choky
Prodanovic Aleksandar

Choky

Tim is poooftahhhhhhhhhh,
young,indeed,but also metallurgic one )
hehe

--
Choky
Prodanovic Aleksandar

"Shiva" wrote in message

"Choky" wrote in message

"Rtndrascal" wrote in message
No need to prove myself to some guy who can't spell or speak English

correctly.

shhhheeeeeettttt.

I miss him already - now I'm goin' to start havin' to giv ourt Tim ****

for
not sendin' me a CD... *Someone* has to pay.

--
Choky
Prodanovic Aleksandar
YU

·à¤l¤f

You save a lot of time and earn more if you are humble enough
to subscribe this newsgroup.

"Rtndrascal" ¦b¶l¥ó
¤¤¼¶¼g...
Wow...what a bunch of dopes. I will unsubscribe and you can have your

little
club to yourselves. I have already wasted too much time here.

---
Posted via news://freenews.netfront.net
Complaints to
Ian Iveson

Dunno, what does PRO stand for, and how is its absence obvious?

"Rtndrascal" wrote in message
Ian, You obviously haven't been around PRO audio at all....Sorry

to take up
your time... Dave

Ian Iveson

IAN...And further....I've been in PRO audio for over 30 years.

Well done. Dunno what PRO stands for though. Some minority cult
perhaps, otherwise you'd be famous I guess.

"Rtndrascal" wrote

fastest way to learn anything including amp and mic production.

A business requires a unique selling point. By its nature,
something unique cannot be learned. So emulate all you like, you'll
still be clueless until you muster a thought of your own.

Ask *any* successful provider of venture capital.

The way to learn is to (at first) copy and then make
something your own.

You've got the wrong end of the stick entirely on this one, ask
*any* class of five-year-olds.

Check out ANY
mic company now and you'll see the emulation of old tube mics such

as the U47,
C12 and ELA M250.

I'll take your word for it. Confirms what I said. They have
existing knowledge and manufacturing ability, other products,
trusted brand-names, etc. How can you do better with absolutely
none of the necessary attributes?

I have taken existing schemos and altered them to accept
new trannies, other parts and different EQ curves. I also build

my own tube
mic-pre amps and re-ribbon old RCA mics. I have been involved in

thousands of
recording sessions either as a player, engineer and/or producer.

Well done.

What have you
done with your time?

Er...do you want a complete list? Production management, product
design, product management, strategic production planning, product
development, project management, teaching, childcare. I think
that's all the full-time occupations.

I tend to go along with dim when he points out that the mechanics
will be the hard part from the engineering point of view. From a
business perspective, you have nothing to offer the market. From a
career guidance angle, if you have been in just one occupation for
over 30yrs you would be unwise to wander now unless you already have
safe retirement funds in place.

cheers, Ian