Clyde Slick

Default Finally a good reason to vote for Kerry

http://www.inform.umd.edu/News/Diamo.../21/news5.html
Lionel

Clyde Slick wrote:

http://www.inform.umd.edu/News/Diamo.../21/news5.html

I haven't read anything capable of interesting you...
Oh I see you are still cultivating your hetero chimeras... At you age it's
not serious. ;-)
Michael McKelvy

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message
om...
http://www.inform.umd.edu/News/Diamo.../21/news5.html

Works for me. :-)

Michael McKelvy

"Lionel" wrote in message
Clyde Slick wrote:

http://www.inform.umd.edu/News/Diamo.../21/news5.html

I haven't read anything capable of interesting you...
Oh I see you are still cultivating your hetero chimeras... At you age it's
not serious. ;-)

Neither are you. :-(

Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message

Blop !

blop till you drop.

Michael McKelvy

"Lionel" wrote in message
Michael McKelvy wrote:

"Lionel" wrote in message
Clyde Slick wrote:

http://www.inform.umd.edu/News/Diamo.../21/news5.html

I haven't read anything capable of interesting you...
Oh I see you are still cultivating your hetero chimeras... At you age
it's not serious. ;-)

Neither are you. :-(

Blop !

The sound that your wife frequently hears, when you can't get it up?

Lionel

Michael McKelvy wrote:
"Lionel" wrote in message

Michael McKelvy wrote:

"Lionel" wrote in message
.. .

Clyde Slick wrote:

http://www.inform.umd.edu/News/Diamo.../21/news5.html

I haven't read anything capable of interesting you...
Oh I see you are still cultivating your hetero chimeras... At you age
it's not serious. ;-)

Neither are you. :-(

Blop !

The sound that your wife frequently hears, when you can't get it up?

No, it seems that the sound is coming from your ass.

Be careful Mikey !!! Sackman is just behind you !!!
Ooops too late ! Blop !

:-D