ken

Default new install, small problem

hello all,

today I installed an Alpine head unit, a Mtx 4 channel amp, and connected it
to my current speakers. When I play the radio everything works fine. When
I play a cd, it will play but Im getting zero sound. I can see by the
display is it playing thru the songs.

Anyone have a clue what I should look at? The cd player was working fine
when I was running thru the speakers but since I put the amp in this
afternoon the cd player isnt putting out any volume.

thanks in advance for any help.
Ken

ken

i went out tonite and changed it, and it works. thanks Kaezoo.

--

who farted?
"ken" wrote in message
. ..
I did use the blue. I'll change it out tomorrow. Thanks a ton

.com...

"ken" wrote in message
y.com...
hello all,

today I installed an Alpine head unit, a Mtx 4 channel amp, and

connected
it
to my current speakers. When I play the radio everything works fine.

When
I play a cd, it will play but Im getting zero sound. I can see by

the
display is it playing thru the songs.

Anyone have a clue what I should look at? The cd player was working

fine
when I was running thru the speakers but since I put the amp in this
afternoon the cd player isnt putting out any volume.

thanks in advance for any help.
Ken

receiver with small footprint Dan General 2 July 14th 04 02:18 AM
Skating problem Jeremy General 0 March 31st 04 03:09 AM
Problem with "Clean Plus" Ken Palmateer General 0 August 23rd 03 06:27 PM
Loudness Compensation problem Mark D. Zacharias General 1 July 20th 03 11:17 PM
Technics SL1210 M3D turntable problem... Strutter General 1 July 13th 03 08:55 PM