Ken Drescher

Default Another happy audio.net customer...

My goal is 100% customer satisfaction. I hope YOU can be my next satisifed
customer. Stop by my website for latest arrivals...

http://members.aol.com/KDresch/audio.net.html

Below is an actual customer comment received today - ID removed based on my
privacy policy.

Ken Drescher

Subj: Audio Gear
Date: 3/2/2004 12:31:31 PM Eastern Standard Time

Sent from the Internet (Details)

KEN JUST WANT TO THANK YOU. THE THREE ITEMS I BOUGHT FROM YOU WERE AS
ADVERTISED NO SURPRISES. YOU MUST HAVE GONE BACK IN TIME TO GET THAT NAD
TAPE DECK SHE IS JUST AWESOME.
THANKS AGAIN PAT
Pa href=http://members.aol.com/KDresch/audio.net.htmlaudio.net/a, Used
Audio ShopPNow entering our 9th year of operation.P100% Customer
Satisfaction Guaranteed since 1995.