Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

Default Impressive Audio Restoration

So, they whine because I digitally enhance audio, and make THIER CDs sound bland. THEY whine about 3kHz, because I was the first to notice it, not them. No wonder why they need fancy and expensive headphones, hoping they will help their sound.

Anyway, here is what THEIR CD sounds like; the dull AM Radio sound; like riding a little pony...
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abps...untmein-so.mp3

Here is what my CD sounds like; the thrill of HQ HD Radio; buckle up, we're breaking the sound barrier!...
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abps...untmein-so.mp3

No wonder why the world is decaying, with so many silly people involved in audio, when flipping burgers at a fast food joint is more their style! :-)

Want to win a Granny, listen to them.
Want to win a Grammy, listen to me!

Thank you for your time.

Jack - Unsurpassed in Audio Restoration

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Gareth Magennis[_3_] Gareth Magennis[_3_] is offline

"JackA" wrote in message

So, they whine because I digitally enhance audio, and make THIER CDs sound
bland. THEY whine about 3kHz, because I was the first to notice it, not
them.

So, lets get this straight.

You digitally enhance audio, particularly around 3kHz, because you *THINK*
CD's sound bland.

Then people who DON'T actually think CD's sound bland whine because of the
amount of 3kHz that has been unnecessarily added?

I think you will find that your posts on at least this Newsgroup raised some
eyebrows precisely because you posted mixed that were unnaturally enhanced
with those frequencies around 3kHz that very few people on this planet like
very much.

Apart from yourself, it would seem.

Have you ever considered you might actually have a problem here?

And I have to ask this - do you have Asperger's or some other similar
condition?

Gareth.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

On Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 5:29:27 PM UTC-4, gareth magennis wrote:
"JackA" wrote in message

[...]

Let's rewind the hands of time. It wasn't YOU, nor John W., nor KMA dude, not Scott Dorsey, not even Mike Rivers, who Mark (participant) here suggesting doing mixing, it was I!

Enjoy your audio to impress toddlers.

Jack

Gareth.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

"JackA" wrote in message

[...]

Hmm, I'll take that as a yes, then.

Cheers,

Gareth.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

"JackA" wrote in message

[...]

What, you want me to admit my hearing is shot or I have potatoes growing in my ears?

I offer to have an audio enhancing contest, but no one wants to take me up on it, even with your fancy DAWs!

Thank you as always for your fine comments!

Jack

Cheers,

Gareth.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

Garth,
Notice no one else is responding.
Posted to rec.audio.pro

On 01/04/2016 00:29, JackA wrote:

Enjoy your audio to impress toddlers.

Our mixes impress our clients enough for them to pay us. Your mixes
impress you, and I doubt you or anyone else pays to hear them.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

On Friday, April 1, 2016 at 4:10:56 AM UTC-4, John Williamson wrote:
On 01/04/2016 00:29, JackA wrote:

Enjoy your audio to impress toddlers.

Our mixes impress our clients enough for them to pay us. Your mixes
impress you, and I doubt you or anyone else pays to hear them.

Our clients? From when, a few decades ago?
You have no clients, you spend too much time here.

Jack

--
Tciao for Now!

John.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

On 01/04/2016 12:58, JackA wrote:
On Friday, April 1, 2016 at 4:10:56 AM UTC-4, John Williamson wrote:
On 01/04/2016 00:29, JackA wrote:

Enjoy your audio to impress toddlers.

Our mixes impress our clients enough for them to pay us. Your mixes
impress you, and I doubt you or anyone else pays to hear them.

Our clients? From when, a few decades ago?
You have no clients, you spend too much time here.

I produced a CD last week. The clients were very happy with it.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Richard Kuschel Richard Kuschel is offline

On Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 2:05:44 PM UTC-6, JackA wrote:
So, they whine because I digitally enhance audio, and make THIER CDs sound bland. THEY whine about 3kHz, because I was the first to notice it, not them. No wonder why they need fancy and expensive headphones, hoping they will help their sound.

Anyway, here is what THEIR CD sounds like; the dull AM Radio sound; like riding a little pony...
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abps...untmein-so.mp3

Here is what my CD sounds like; the thrill of HQ HD Radio; buckle up, we're breaking the sound barrier!...
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abps...untmein-so.mp3

No wonder why the world is decaying, with so many silly people involved in audio, when flipping burgers at a fast food joint is more their style! :-)

Want to win a Granny, listen to them.
Want to win a Grammy, listen to me!

Thank you for your time.

Jack - Unsurpassed in Audio Restoration

I think that this is an April Fool Joke.

Those are the same file. No difference. I dropped them into a DAW and inverted polarity- Total null!
If you are hearing a difference, it is total imagination.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

On Friday, April 1, 2016 at 4:15:05 PM UTC-4, Richard Kuschel wrote:
[...]

Yo, Rich, please keep quiet! You know, NULL!

I like how the call my (non exiting) audio enhancements trash, when they are just criticizing other Professionals!!

Jack
Posted to rec.audio.pro
[...]

I apologize for MY screw-up!!!

Jack

Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

On Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 4:05:44 PM UTC-4, JackA wrote:
So, they whine because I digitally enhance audio, and make THIER CDs sound bland. THEY whine about 3kHz, because I was the first to notice it, not them. No wonder why they need fancy and expensive headphones, hoping they will help their sound.

Anyway, here is what THEIR CD sounds like; the dull AM Radio sound; like riding a little pony...
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abps...untmein-so.mp3

Here is what my CD sounds like; the thrill of HQ HD Radio; buckle up, we're breaking the sound barrier!...

Richard K. was correct! Silly me for copy/pasting links forgetting to change MP3 name!! Try this, Rich...
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abps...ountmein-s.mp3

Jack

No wonder why the world is decaying, with so many silly people involved in audio, when flipping burgers at a fast food joint is more their style! :-)

Want to win a Granny, listen to them.
Want to win a Grammy, listen to me!

Thank you for your time.

Jack - Unsurpassed in Audio Restoration

Impressive varmint whackin' Bret L Audio Opinions 5 November 10th 09 12:57 AM
Audio restoration MiNe 109 Audio Opinions 2 February 10th 07 12:45 AM
Impressive DIY Project Michael McKelvy Audio Opinions 0 September 16th 04 11:12 PM
Audio Restoration Donald Jardine Tech 0 August 27th 04 04:24 PM
CEDAR audio restoration... Graham Newton Marketplace 0 September 21st 03 04:50 PM