Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

Default Mixing Magic

The Lindy Hip Big Band - The Opener.

Mixed from tracks from link Peter posted!!

Mix (19 Tracks) on a 2003 Acer laptop, 1.6GHz, 0.5GB RAM!

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abps.../theopener.mp3

No thrills? Try this - best I ever heard the song! Listen to the gentle taps of cymbal and high-hat! Very low tape noise! No HD Tracks crap required. People, I guess, are born suckers!

Speaking of People, here's their 1968 hit, I Love You!

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abps...iloveyou-s.mp3

Jack
Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

On Sunday, November 29, 2015 at 6:56:44 PM UTC-5, JackA wrote:
The Lindy Hip Big Band - The Opener.

Mixed from tracks from link Peter posted!!

Mix (19 Tracks) on a 2003 Acer laptop, 1.6GHz, 0.5GB RAM!

Yeah, Trevor, XP works just fine with .5GB RAM!!

Jack

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abps.../theopener.mp3

No thrills? Try this - best I ever heard the song! Listen to the gentle taps of cymbal and high-hat! Very low tape noise! No HD Tracks crap required. People, I guess, are born suckers!

Speaking of People, here's their 1968 hit, I Love You!

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abps...iloveyou-s.mp3

Jack

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Chuck[_12_] Chuck[_12_] is offline

On Sun, 29 Nov 2015 15:56:40 -0800 (PST), JackA
wrote:

The Lindy Hip Big Band - The Opener.

Mixed from tracks from link Peter posted!!

Mix (19 Tracks) on a 2003 Acer laptop, 1.6GHz, 0.5GB RAM!

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abps.../theopener.mp3

No thrills? Try this - best I ever heard the song! Listen to the gentle taps of cymbal and high-hat! Very low tape noise! No HD Tracks crap required. People, I guess, are born suckers!

Speaking of People, here's their 1968 hit, I Love You!

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abps...iloveyou-s.mp3

Jack

Are you familiar with the original by the Zombies ?

---

Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

wrote:

The Lindy Hip Big Band - The Opener.

Mixed from tracks from link Peter posted!!

Mix (19 Tracks) on a 2003 Acer laptop, 1.6GHz, 0.5GB RAM!

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abps.../theopener.mp3

No thrills? Try this - best I ever heard the song! Listen to the gentle taps of cymbal and high-hat! Very low tape noise! No HD Tracks crap required. People, I guess, are born suckers!

Speaking of People, here's their 1968 hit, I Love You!

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abps...iloveyou-s.mp3

Jack

Are you familiar with the original by the Zombies ?

-- Actually, no. Any good (assume "I Love You")?

Jack

---

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Chuck[_12_] Chuck[_12_] is offline

wrote:

The Lindy Hip Big Band - The Opener.

Mixed from tracks from link Peter posted!!

Mix (19 Tracks) on a 2003 Acer laptop, 1.6GHz, 0.5GB RAM!

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abps.../theopener.mp3

No thrills? Try this - best I ever heard the song! Listen to the gentle taps of cymbal and high-hat! Very low tape noise! No HD Tracks crap required. People, I guess, are born suckers!

Speaking of People, here's their 1968 hit, I Love You!

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abps...iloveyou-s.mp3

Jack

Are you familiar with the original by the Zombies ?

-- Actually, no. Any good (assume "I Love You")?

Jack

---

Yes. It is on You Tube. Rod Argent is on organ.

---

Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

wrote:

The Lindy Hip Big Band - The Opener.

Mixed from tracks from link Peter posted!!

Mix (19 Tracks) on a 2003 Acer laptop, 1.6GHz, 0.5GB RAM!

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abps.../theopener.mp3

No thrills? Try this - best I ever heard the song! Listen to the gentle taps of cymbal and high-hat! Very low tape noise! No HD Tracks crap required. People, I guess, are born suckers!

Speaking of People, here's their 1968 hit, I Love You!

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abps...iloveyou-s.mp3

Jack
Are you familiar with the original by the Zombies ?

-- Actually, no. Any good (assume "I Love You")?

Jack

---

Yes. It is on You Tube. Rod Argent is on organ.

I like Rod, great Hammond keyboard player!!
I sort of felt sorry for him, during studio talk, he hit a bad chord and the other Zombies laughed and chuckled like kids. My guess, that's when Rod felt it time to move on with Argent. Besides, if it weren't for retro-mixed stereo, we would have never knew the Zombie drummer had to overdub on She's Not There!

Here's the best (digitally enhanced) stereo mix of CCR's Green River, salvaged from a cut-out CD album. Most people don't notice different stereo mixes, I do!!

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abps...eenriver-s.mp3

Thanks, Chuck.

Jack

---

Bye JJ, you were magic Don Pearce[_3_] Pro Audio 4 July 28th 13 09:51 PM
Magic Man & B+ west Vacuum Tubes 4 March 8th 05 07:14 AM
difference between analog mixing and digital mixing cvsound Pro Audio 14 November 21st 04 08:18 AM
difference between analog mixing and digital mixing cvsound Pro Audio 0 November 19th 04 03:16 PM
Magic Eye - Magic Ear? Franco Del Principe High End Audio 12 December 5th 03 11:27 PM