My Corona ?

Old May 13th 20, 11:09 AM posted to rec.audio.pro
Phil Allison[_4_]

Default My Corona ?

Hi,

this home made vid is well produced, well played and damn funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2cF...&start_radio=1

I particularly like the teen girl with the bored look playing the crucial bass part brilliantly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2cF...&start_radio=1

I hope this is an example of a family that *plays* together stays together.

Wot a cool dad.

...... Phil

Old May 13th 20, 12:02 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

https://tinyurl.com/yapuwkfs

Old May 13th 20, 02:47 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
Phil W

crapbook says "page not available - either the link is incorrect or the
page has been removed"

best wishes from the other end of the world

another Phil than THE Allison

Old May 14th 20, 12:06 AM posted to rec.audio.pro

On 14/05/2020 1:47 am, Phil W wrote:
> crapbook says "page not available - either the link is incorrect or the
> page has been removed"
>

> best wishes from the other end of the world
>
> another Phil than THE Allison
>

> > https://tinyurl.com/yapuwkfs
> >
> > geoff

Bloody Farcebook eh.