Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.tech
Archimedes' Lever Archimedes' Lever is offline

Default Ferrite on audio leads passing near PC?

On Sat, 11 Apr 2009 09:25:20 -0600, Hope for the Heartless

John Larkin wrote:

On Fri, 10 Apr 2009 19:23:54 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
wrote:
All of Indiana and ALL of Kentucky are in the Northwest, and it is y'all
throughout both states.

Kentucky is in the Northwest? You mean the Kentucky that's just next
to Oregon?

John

I guess he lives in Florida or Georgia.

What? Now we got a new asshole chiming in?
Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.tech

wrote:
All of Indiana and ALL of Kentucky are in the Northwest, and it is y'all
throughout both states.

Kentucky is in the Northwest? You mean the Kentucky that's just next
to Oregon?

John

I guess he lives in Florida or Georgia.

Doesn't matter where he lives, he's AlwaysWrong. Kentucky isn't even
in the Mid West.

Yes, it is, you stupid ****. The KeithStain of Usenet is
WrongAgainAsUsual. That is your permanent name, ****tard.

http://www.lib.ku.edu/eastasia/calamwrg/map-usa.gif

Oh, and looky there! It comes from The University of Kansas.
Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.tech
Hope for the Heartless Hope for the Heartless is offline

wrote:
All of Indiana and ALL of Kentucky are in the Northwest, and it is y'all
throughout both states.

Kentucky is in the Northwest? You mean the Kentucky that's just next
to Oregon?

John

I guess he lives in Florida or Georgia.

Doesn't matter where he lives, he's AlwaysWrong. Kentucky isn't even
in the Mid West.

Not by standard usage. But from Florida, every state is north or west.
Kentucky is both.

When these definitions got fixed, I don't know. It's weird to me that
the entire midwest is east of the centerline of the continental US.
Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.tech
krw[_5_] krw[_5_] is offline

On Sat, 11 Apr 2009 11:32:09 -0600, Hope for the Heartless

wrote:
All of Indiana and ALL of Kentucky are in the Northwest, and it is y'all
throughout both states.

Kentucky is in the Northwest? You mean the Kentucky that's just next
to Oregon?

John

I guess he lives in Florida or Georgia.

Doesn't matter where he lives, he's AlwaysWrong. Kentucky isn't even
in the Mid West.

Not by standard usage. But from Florida, every state is north or west.
Kentucky is both.

"North or West" "Midwest"

I suppose Alaska is in the Mid West, too? You're right up there with
DimBulb.

When these definitions got fixed, I don't know. It's weird to me that
the entire midwest is east of the centerline of the continental US.

The Dakotas and Nebraska are East of the centerline? I suppose, if
you measure from FL to the Aleutians.
Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.tech
krw[_5_] krw[_5_] is offline

wrote:
All of Indiana and ALL of Kentucky are in the Northwest, and it is y'all
throughout both states.

Kentucky is in the Northwest? You mean the Kentucky that's just next
to Oregon?

John

I guess he lives in Florida or Georgia.

Doesn't matter where he lives, he's AlwaysWrong. Kentucky isn't even
in the Mid West.

Yes, it is, you stupid ****. The KeithStain of Usenet is
WrongAgainAsUsual. That is your permanent name, ****tard.

AlwaysWrong strikes again.
http://geography.about.com/library/misc/blmidwest.htm

How hard is it to be wrong EVERY TIME, DimBulb?

Kentucky is in the South. It was a slave state and in the
Confederacy, Dimmie.

http://www.lib.ku.edu/eastasia/calamwrg/map-usa.gif

Oh, and looky there! It comes from The University of Kansas.

It doesn't surprise me that you would confuse Kansas with Kentucky.

Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.tech
krw[_5_] krw[_5_] is offline

wrote:
All of Indiana and ALL of Kentucky are in the Northwest, and it is y'all
throughout both states.

Kentucky is in the Northwest? You mean the Kentucky that's just next
to Oregon?

John

I guess he lives in Florida or Georgia.

What? Now we got a new asshole chiming in?

Nope. Yours is getting pretty old, by now.
Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.tech
Phil Hobbs[_2_] Phil Hobbs[_2_] is offline

John Larkin wrote:
On Fri, 10 Apr 2009 18:17:14 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
wrote:

On Fri, 10 Apr 2009 16:56:39 -0700, John Larkin
wrote:

On Fri, 10 Apr 2009 18:09:54 -0500, krw wrote:

On Fri, 10 Apr 2009 09:59:24 -0700, John Larkin
wrote:

On Fri, 10 Apr 2009 05:04:46 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Apr 10, 12:14 am, Archimedes' Lever
wrote:
On Thu, 09 Apr 2009 16:55:21 -0700, John Larkin

wrote:
On Thu, 09 Apr 2009 14:20:42 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
wrote:
On Thu, 09 Apr 2009 16:02:21 -0500, Jon Elson wrote:
And, a computer monitor is exactly a source
of magnetic radiation at several frequencies.
Maybe an archaic CRT type does, but a modern (and cheap priced) LCD
display does not. Why folks are still using CRTs is amazing. They cost
about ten bucks a month more just to run them.
LCD backlight supplies can radiate a lot of junk.
The PS in a modern, large form factor LCD display (not a PC display) is
a one piece item integrating the rail for the backlight and the rails for
the LCD and video works all together in a single SMPS. Your PC LCD
display, with its remotely mounted supply is a different story. There,
the backlight power conversion is local to the backlight curtain. Any
design with local power conversion for that will be noisy as the space
budgeted for it usually will always mean a poor design and a lot of
noise. A well made HV supply can pipe the voltage there with far less
noise. With more space for the design, it ca be made very quiet. Space
constraints cause engineer to cut corners in design.

That happens in a lot of industries. That is why some Americans stopped
buying American cars. US car makers went to cutting cost of manufacture
to boost profits and that cut in quality cost them. Less screws in the
door panel and plastic in the wrong places, and poor plastic type
choices, etc. Now, even though they are far better quality cars, those
folks have not returned as customers, and still have misconceptions about
what is in the market.

BUY AMERICAN CARS, Damnit!
YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE A LIVING REASON WHY NOBODY TAKES AMERICANS SERIOUS

YOU DON'T YOU FAGGOTY CALIFORNIAN ****TARD WHY SHOULD ANYONE ELSE
FOR YOU TO EXPEWCT ANY BETTER IS LUDICROUS

I AM PROTEUS
And you are semi-literate.
Which one?

Sorry, I should have used the 2nd person plural, "y'all."

John

Proving that it is really you that is semi-literate.

The English didn't provide us with a second person plural, like
sensible languages have, so we had to invent our own. In the South,
it's "y'all." In the Northwest, it's "you guys."

John

Thy English grammar is new-fangled. Thine elders knew the second
person, his plural as well as his singular. Hie thee to a primer and
educate thou thyself.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal
Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.tech

wrote:
All of Indiana and ALL of Kentucky are in the Northwest, and it is y'all
throughout both states.

Kentucky is in the Northwest? You mean the Kentucky that's just next
to Oregon?

John

I guess he lives in Florida or Georgia.

Doesn't matter where he lives, he's AlwaysWrong. Kentucky isn't even
in the Mid West.

Not by standard usage. But from Florida, every state is north or west.
Kentucky is both.

When these definitions got fixed, I don't know. It's weird to me that
the entire midwest is east of the centerline of the continental US.

Being from Ohio, I always had a problem with the 'midwest' moniker as
well.
Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.tech

John Larkin wrote:

On Sat, 11 Apr 2009 05:41:47 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

I AM PROTEUS

Do you know anything about electronics?

Unlikely, I guess.

He studied under dimbulb.

--
And another motherboard bites the dust!
Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.tech

wrote:
All of Indiana and ALL of Kentucky are in the Northwest, and it is y'all
throughout both states.

Kentucky is in the Northwest? You mean the Kentucky that's just next
to Oregon?

John

I guess he lives in Florida or Georgia.

Doesn't matter where he lives, he's AlwaysWrong. Kentucky isn't even
in the Mid West.

Not by standard usage. But from Florida, every state is north or west.
Kentucky is both.

"North or West" "Midwest"

I suppose Alaska is in the Mid West, too? You're right up there with
DimBulb.

'Right up there', meaning miles above your level, KeithTard.

When these definitions got fixed, I don't know. It's weird to me that
the entire midwest is east of the centerline of the continental US.

The Dakotas and Nebraska are East of the centerline? I suppose, if
you measure from FL to the Aleutians.

North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska and Kansas all
have a piece of their state across the center of the lower 48, but not
their entirety with Minnesota having a small piece across the line, and
maybe a bit of Iowa.

All the rest are east of the line.

Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.tech

wrote:
All of Indiana and ALL of Kentucky are in the Northwest, and it is y'all
throughout both states.

Kentucky is in the Northwest? You mean the Kentucky that's just next
to Oregon?

John

I guess he lives in Florida or Georgia.

Doesn't matter where he lives, he's AlwaysWrong. Kentucky isn't even
in the Mid West.

Yes, it is, you stupid ****. The KeithStain of Usenet is
WrongAgainAsUsual. That is your permanent name, ****tard.

AlwaysWrong strikes again.
http://geography.about.com/library/misc/blmidwest.htm

Whoopie doo, dumb****. That doesn't change the fact that Ky IS in the
midwest and IS considered a midwest state.

How hard is it to be wrong EVERY TIME, DimBulb?

Maybe some day you should outline your life for us so we can see just
how your being wrong every time is also somehow hard for you.

There was no "midwest" during the civil war, you retarded ****.

http://www.lib.ku.edu/eastasia/calamwrg/map-usa.gif

Oh, and looky there! It comes from The University of Kansas.

It doesn't surprise me that you would confuse Kansas with Kentucky.

All you have to do is clip off the file name, dip****. It is Kansas'
library that the pic is from. Idiot.

uky is Kentucky's abbreviation.

KiethKeithStainTard is WrongAgainAsUsual.
Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.tech
Archimedes' Lever Archimedes' Lever is offline

On Sat, 11 Apr 2009 14:38:48 -0400, Phil Hobbs
wrote:

The English didn't provide us with a second person plural, like
sensible languages have, so we had to invent our own. In the South,
it's "y'all." In the Northwest, it's "you guys."

John

Thy English grammar is new-fangled. Thine elders knew the second
person, his plural as well as his singular. Hie thee to a primer and
educate thou thyself.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Learn to snip, ya ****in' retards.

So, Hobbs... translate this then...

You all have to leave now.

No, really... I mean write it out your way. I didn't really mean that
you all have to leave.
Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.tech
John Larkin John Larkin is offline

On Sat, 11 Apr 2009 14:48:37 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

John Larkin wrote:

On Sat, 11 Apr 2009 05:41:47 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

I AM PROTEUS

Do you know anything about electronics?

Unlikely, I guess.

He studied under dimbulb.

"Under"? How repulsive.

John

Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.tech

wrote:
[...]

Hell, he confused Kentucky with Idaho.

John

Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.tech

wrote:
[...]

"Y'all" suited *my* elders just fine. "You all" in formal situations.

John

Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.tech
Archimedes' Lever Archimedes' Lever is offline

On Sat, 11 Apr 2009 12:11:10 -0700, John Larkin
wrote:

Hell, he confused Kentucky with Idaho.

John

Yeah... You da ho alright.

Yer his ho, bitch.
Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.tech

wrote:

John Larkin wrote:

On Sat, 11 Apr 2009 05:41:47 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

I AM PROTEUS

Do you know anything about electronics?

Unlikely, I guess.

He studied under dimbulb.

"Under"? How repulsive.

I hear they are going to get married in one of those same sex states,
and adopt Phil.

--
And another motherboard bites the dust!
Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.tech
krw[_5_] krw[_5_] is offline

wrote:
[...]

It is *you* who is always wrong, AlwaysWrong. Today is no exception.

Kentucky is in the South. It was a slave state and in the
Confederacy, Dimmie.

There was no "midwest" during the civil war, you retarded ****.

Wrong, as usual. There *was* a South and a Confederacy. The
Confederate states are now considered the "South". Kentucky is
*clearly* part of the South.

http://www.lib.ku.edu/eastasia/calamwrg/map-usa.gif

Oh, and looky there! It comes from The University of Kansas.

It doesn't surprise me that you would confuse Kansas with Kentucky.

All you have to do is clip off the file name, dip****. It is Kansas'
library that the pic is from. Idiot.

You point (other than between the shoulders) is?

uky is Kentucky's abbreviation.

KiethKeithStainTard is WrongAgainAsUsual.

AlwaysWrong continues to nail down is name.

Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.tech
krw[_5_] krw[_5_] is offline

wrote:
All of Indiana and ALL of Kentucky are in the Northwest, and it is y'all
throughout both states.

Kentucky is in the Northwest? You mean the Kentucky that's just next
to Oregon?

John

I guess he lives in Florida or Georgia.

Doesn't matter where he lives, he's AlwaysWrong. Kentucky isn't even
in the Mid West.

Not by standard usage. But from Florida, every state is north or west.
Kentucky is both.

"North or West" "Midwest"

I suppose Alaska is in the Mid West, too? You're right up there with
DimBulb.

'Right up there', meaning miles above your level, KeithTard.

I suppose you are a space shot.

When these definitions got fixed, I don't know. It's weird to me that
the entire midwest is east of the centerline of the continental US.

The Dakotas and Nebraska are East of the centerline? I suppose, if
you measure from FL to the Aleutians.

North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska and Kansas all
have a piece of their state across the center of the lower 48, but not
their entirety with Minnesota having a small piece across the line, and
maybe a bit of Iowa.

All the rest are east of the line.

So you admit to being wrong, once again. We all know you're
AlwaysWrong, but it's nice to see you're at least one step on your
path to recovery.
Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.tech
Archimedes' Lever Archimedes' Lever is offline

On Sat, 11 Apr 2009 15:36:22 -0500, krw wrote:

Kentucky is
*clearly* part of the South.

Is that why the entire state was THE MAJOR player in the underground
railroad, retard boy?

You are pathetic.

Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.tech

wrote:
[...]

I never made the statement that you debated, you dumb ****tard.
You need to remember the folks you attack, and the criteria by which you
do so.

We all know you're
AlwaysWrong, but it's nice to see you're at least one step on your
path to recovery.

You're always a goddamned idiot. You are headed somewhere alright. It
just ain't where you think it is, boy. Hope you like lava.
Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.tech
John Larkin John Larkin is offline

wrote:

Hell, he confused Kentucky with Idaho.

John

Yeah... You da ho alright.

Yer his ho, bitch.

You're AlwaysWrong, therefore you're wrong about that, too.

John

Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.tech
Archimedes' Lever Archimedes' Lever is offline

wrote:

Hell, he confused Kentucky with Idaho.

John

Yeah... You da ho alright.

Yer his ho, bitch.

You're AlwaysWrong, therefore you're wrong about that, too.

John

You didn't say "JohnDaHo". You said "Idaho".

I agreed. You ARE da ho. His ho.
Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.tech
John Larkin John Larkin is offline

wrote:

Hell, he confused Kentucky with Idaho.

John

Yeah... You da ho alright.

Yer his ho, bitch.

You're AlwaysWrong, therefore you're wrong about that, too.

John

You didn't say "JohnDaHo". You said "Idaho".

I agreed. You ARE da ho. His ho.

Really, there are better forums for you to display your homosexual and
scat fetishes. You should work on your electronics, and maybe get
something right some day.

John

Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.tech
Archimedes' Lever Archimedes' Lever is offline

wrote:

Hell, he confused Kentucky with Idaho.

John

Yeah... You da ho alright.

Yer his ho, bitch.

You're AlwaysWrong, therefore you're wrong about that, too.

John

You didn't say "JohnDaHo". You said "Idaho".

I agreed. You ARE da ho. His ho.

Really, there are better forums for you to display your homosexual and
scat fetishes. You should work on your electronics, and maybe get
something right some day.

John

Show me where I said anything homosexual in any thread anywhere,
dumbass. Also, I have NO fetishes either, idiot.

Another point would be that this thread makes no mention of either, so
you are being dumb as usual there as well.

You should work on getting that lobotomy that you need done.

Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.tech
krw[_5_] krw[_5_] is offline

On Sat, 11 Apr 2009 15:09:56 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
wrote:

On Sat, 11 Apr 2009 15:36:22 -0500, krw wrote:

Kentucky is
*clearly* part of the South.

Is that why the entire state was THE MAJOR player in the underground
railroad, retard boy?

I see you know as much history as you do electronics.

You are pathetic.

You prove your moniker every day.
Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.tech

wrote:
All of Indiana and ALL of Kentucky are in the Northwest, and it is
y'all
throughout both states.

Kentucky is in the Northwest? You mean the Kentucky that's just next
to Oregon?

John

I guess he lives in Florida or Georgia.

Doesn't matter where he lives, he's AlwaysWrong. Kentucky isn't even
in the Mid West.

Yes, it is, you stupid ****. The KeithStain of Usenet is
WrongAgainAsUsual. That is your permanent name, ****tard.

AlwaysWrong strikes again.
http://geography.about.com/library/misc/blmidwest.htm

How hard is it to be wrong EVERY TIME, DimBulb?

Kentucky is in the South. It was a slave state and in the
Confederacy, Dimmie.

Kentucky never joined the confederacy. The Confederacy claimed it on
the basis of a bogus second government that never had control of the
state capitol. The state was neutral during the Civil war. It was a
slave state.
Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.tech

wrote:
[...]

Being part of the South does not retroactively change history. Kentucky
did not secede from the Union and did not join the Confederacy.
Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.tech
[email protected] proteusiiv@gmail.com is offline

wrote:

John Larkin wrote:

On Sat, 11 Apr 2009 05:41:47 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

I AM PROTEUS

Do you know anything about electronics?

Unlikely, I guess.

* He studied under dimbulb.

"Under"? How repulsive.

* I hear they are going to get married in one of those same sex states,
and adopt Phil.

--
And another motherboard bites the dust!- Hide quoted text -

WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO KNOW
I AM ELECTRONICS AND KNOW MORE THAN YOU AND YOUR FAGGOTY BUDDIES PUT
TOGETHER

I AM PROTEUS
Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.tech

wrote:

Hell, he confused Kentucky with Idaho.

John

Yeah... You da ho alright.

Yer his ho, bitch.

You're AlwaysWrong, therefore you're wrong about that, too.

John

You didn't say "JohnDaHo". You said "Idaho".

I agreed. You ARE da ho. His ho.

Really, there are better forums for you to display your homosexual and
scat fetishes. You should work on your electronics, and maybe get
something right some day.

He has about as much chance a Sloman to design something useful.

--
And another motherboard bites the dust!

Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.tech
[email protected] proteusiiv@gmail.com is offline

wrote:

Hell, he confused Kentucky with Idaho.

John

*Yeah... *You da ho alright.

*Yer his ho, bitch.

You're AlwaysWrong, therefore you're wrong about that, too.

John

*You didn't say "JohnDaHo". You said "Idaho".

*I agreed. *You ARE da ho. His ho.

Really, there are better forums for you to display your homosexual and
scat fetishes. You should work on your electronics, and maybe get
something right some day.

* *He has about as much chance a Sloman to design something useful.

--
And another motherboard bites the dust!- Hide quoted text -

THAT IS ABOUT THE ,MOST SENSE ANYONE HAS EVER MADE HERE THE BIG LOSER
SHOULD TAKE HIS HOMOSEXUAL SENSITIVITY AND EMOTIONAL QUEST ELSEWHERE

BUT MIKE YOU SEEM TO BE PLAYING BOTH SIDES AT TIMES
TOO BAD ABOUT THE MOTHERBOARD
IF ONLY YOU'D SAID SOMETHING OFFICIALLY I COULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING
ABOUT IT
I COULD BE BUT I AM NOT A DESTRUCTIVE ELEMENTAL

I AM PROTEUS

Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.tech

wrote:

[...]

You have clearly spent too much time playing fantasy video games
without a clue about what's going on inside. That's typical for the
"modern tech-savvy kid"... you think knowing how to push buttons is
understanding technology.

Well, there's still a slim chance you will learn something when you
get to college.

John

Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.tech

wrote:

On Sat, 11 Apr 2009 15:36:22 -0500, krw wrote:

Kentucky is
*clearly* part of the South.

Is that why the entire state was THE MAJOR player in the underground
railroad, retard boy?

I see you know as much history as you do electronics.

You're an idiot. My ancestors were part of the underground railroad on
the Ohio side of the Ohio River in Price Hill. Kentucky was a major
player in allowing slaves to egress from the south, and you being
oblivious to the fact is typical of you KeithTARD!.

You're a goddamned retard, and I DO know about the history, because I
do know the history of my family. You obviously do not know the history
of The State of Kentucky.

You are pathetic.

Still a true statement about the Usenet Stain that is krw.

You prove your moniker every day.

I proved that you are wrong. That's as close to fact that your
retarded remark will ever get.
Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.tech
Archimedes' Lever Archimedes' Lever is offline

On Sat, 11 Apr 2009 18:45:52 -0600, Hope for the Heartless

wrote:
[...]

krw is a goddamned, make it up as he goes retard!
Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.tech
Archimedes' Lever Archimedes' Lever is offline

wrote:

Hell, he confused Kentucky with Idaho.

John

Yeah... You da ho alright.

Yer his ho, bitch.

You're AlwaysWrong, therefore you're wrong about that, too.

John

You didn't say "JohnDaHo". You said "Idaho".

I agreed. You ARE da ho. His ho.

Really, there are better forums for you to display your homosexual and
scat fetishes. You should work on your electronics, and maybe get
something right some day.

He has about as much chance a Sloman to design something useful.

I have done more in the last three years to make the world a better
place than you have in your entire, pathetic life, you Alzheimers ridden
retard!
Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.tech
Archimedes' Lever Archimedes' Lever is offline

wrote:

[...]

Roy is well into his 40s, perhaps more, and they already tossed his lame
ass out of college as well.

He is stuck in a bent reality, likely influenced by his drug use, and
dungeons and dragons utter horse****.
Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.tech

wrote:

[...]

Roy is going to 'Clown College' He already flunked out of 'Burger
College'

--
And another motherboard bites the dust!
Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.tech
krw[_5_] krw[_5_] is offline

wrote:

[...]

Yep, DimBulb's Doppelganger.

He is stuck in a bent reality, likely influenced by his drug use, and
dungeons and dragons utter horse****.

Most certainly true of both, particularly the "utter horse****" part.
Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.tech

wrote:

[...]

Yes, true of both Roy, and Keith R. Williams. Both skull cavities are
filled with utter horse****.

Convention for naming for audio adaptors and leads fudgee logic Tech 73 March 27th 09 06:25 PM
Car audio mute leads ?? Jon Car Audio 2 August 23rd 05 04:45 PM
Direct box passing phantom power? [email protected] Pro Audio 24 February 4th 05 07:04 PM
Passing the SAT test. EganMedia Pro Audio 0 May 22nd 04 08:42 PM
Passing the SAT test. EganMedia Pro Audio 0 May 22nd 04 08:42 PM