Posted to rec.audio.pro
BJ Walthers BJ Walthers is offline

Default need to fatten some organ tones

I have an organ chord, comprised of a series of notes, that I resynthesized.
However, the resulting mock chord is thin and much too bright. A quick look
at the spectrum shows very thin notes for the high harmonics and missing
lows. Is there any plug-ins that will fatten this up enough to sound more
like the original?

Thanks,
AJ

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Michael Dobony Michael Dobony is offline

On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 08:29:20 -0500, BJ Walthers wrote:

I have an organ chord, comprised of a series of notes, that I resynthesized.
However, the resulting mock chord is thin and much too bright. A quick look
at the spectrum shows very thin notes for the high harmonics and missing
lows. Is there any plug-ins that will fatten this up enough to sound more
like the original?

Thanks,
AJ

If the lows are missing you need to redo the recording. You cannot restore
a low if it is lost in resynthesizing. If it is low, you might be able to
boost it, but it will not likely yield satisfying results.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

BJ Walthers wrote:

I have an organ chord, comprised of a series of notes, that I resynthesized.
However, the resulting mock chord is thin and much too bright.

Did something go awry in the resynthesis?

--
ha
shut up and play your guitar
Posted to rec.audio.pro
David@liminal David@liminal is offline

On Nov 11, 9:02*pm, (hank alrich) wrote:
BJ Walthers wrote:
I have an organ chord, comprised of a series of notes, that I resynthesized.
However, the resulting mock chord is thin and much too bright.

Did something go awry in the resynthesis?

--
ha
shut up and play your guitar

and how, specifically, did you resynthesize it?

David