Posted to rec.audio.pro
Chris Notton Chris Notton is offline

Default Otari legacy products

Ciao e tutti,

I have put up a really simple page of Otari service contacts, not just
me ;o)).

There are only a few links on it so far, for the various categories of
product we got in in England, but if there are any Otari techs worldwide
who want to be mentioned on it then drop me a line.

It is www.otari.co.uk

Pip pip
--
Chris Notton
Replace "nospam" with my surname to reply by email