Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] wengr@verizon.net is offline

Default Lynx aurora - Frontier Dakota

hello, i'm considering new converters. Will there be any issues using
an 8 channel aurora with the adat card with a Frontier Dakota? or
should I replace the Dakota with something else? the aurora and the pc
will be the complete system. also, is it naive to think that the pc i/
o card cannot affect the sound? thanks.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Nate Najar Nate Najar is offline

On Nov 3, 1:14*pm, wrote:
hello, *i'm considering new converters. Will there be any issues using
an 8 channel aurora with the adat card with a Frontier Dakota? or
should I replace the Dakota with something else? the aurora and the pc
will be the complete system. also, is it naive to think that the pc i/
o card cannot affect the sound? thanks.

that should work very well.