Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Jocelyn Major Jocelyn Major is offline

Default Radford Preamp

Greeting,
I just got my hand on a old Radford SC-242 Preamp. The lady who gave it
to me didn't really take care of it so most of the lettering on the face
plate is erased. I hook it to my Quad 303 amp and after trial and error
I manage to find what button control what. So I listen to some CD and LP
and was simply amazed with the sound. This preamp was design between 30
and 40 years ago. I open it up and it is build like a tank. I would like
to restore it so I need schematic and/or picture of it(So I can redo the
lettering of the face plate). So does anyone have any info on this
Radford SC-242 Preamp?

Thanks!

Jocelyn

Daisy chaining preamp channels? H. Khalil Pro Audio 19 September 29th 06 06:32 AM
amp or preamp? west Vacuum Tubes 11 September 6th 06 02:26 PM
phono preamp volume qwerty High End Audio 1 December 8th 04 12:35 AM