Posted to rec.audio.opinion
r2dtwo r2dtwo is offline

Default Mirage OMD-28 Speakers-Have you listened?

I am considering buying these speakers having never heard them. No place
around here to audition them.
I have auditioned the Mirage OM-9 several years ago and loved the
soundfield, but the vocal presentation left me wanting, too diffuse. I
wonder if these new models present a better vocal image? Also wonder how
these "Omni" speakers do with 5 channel super audio?
Please let me know if you have heard these speakers.

Thanks
Ron

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
"r2dtwo" wrote:

I am considering buying these speakers having never heard them. No place
around here to audition them.
I have auditioned the Mirage OM-9 several years ago and loved the
soundfield, but the vocal presentation left me wanting, too diffuse. I
wonder if these new models present a better vocal image? Also wonder how
these "Omni" speakers do with 5 channel super audio?
Please let me know if you have heard these speakers.

Can't help with the Mirages, but rave reviews for MBL speakers suggest
omnidirectionals can work in 5 channel.

I assume you've seen Norton's review in Ultimate AV.

Stephen