Lionel

Default Microphones and microphone preamps

S888Wheel wrote:

Yep you and Lionel are bottom dwellars in a very little pond.

You are mistaken yourself, Scott Wheeler, so I guess that such
misadventure will happen again and again to you.

*You* have freely and deliberately chosen to make a troll of your lawsuit.
Encouraged by the usual losers, Middius, Phillips, Yustabe... *You* was
so proud of you. You would be the one who will sue the diabolic Arnold
Krueger.
*You* have despised and insulted all the contributors who was
recommending you the prudence and discretion. You didn't accept any
contradiction.
*You* are such an exhibitionist that you have dig your own tomb on this NG.

If had a *minimum* of good sense you would have seen immediatly that you
would not been able to win any lawsuits in such conditions.

In the end I am sure that your final goal was to make a lot of noise, to
be the object of all attentions rather than effectively win this lawsuit.

You have played the Prima Donna so you should accept the consequences.
Arny Krueger

From: "Arny Krueger"
Date: 7/20/2004 3:58 AM Pacific Standard Time

I baited the trap Scott, and you got caught in a web
of your own deceit, stupidity, and arrogance.

You are so full of **** Arny.

You don't have a lot of respect for the truth, do you Scott.

That's why you followed advice from proven liars like Middius and Phillips,
eh?

As I'll show below there is plenty of evidence that you are a liar.

But it is a telling delusion that you
would brag about baiting people into lawsuits by calling them
pedophiles.

In your case Scott, you jumped for the first piece of bait. How many pieces
of bait were there in total, Scott? One?

Even your delusions show how ****ed up you are. Sad.

Scott, who came out court a loser, you or me? Who can't even give a
straight answer about his court expenses? Who can't bring himself to clearly
state here what his profession is?

If you're gonna lie about the facts this way, there's no purpose
served by trying to talk sense to you.

I have been entirely truthful about the facts

LOL!. The whole lawsuit was a lie.

Bull****

If it was about the truth, why did it get thrown out of court? Was this some
kind of miscarriage of justice?

At its core was your claim that you were
done irreparable harm.

Bull****

I agree Scott, that was a BS claim you tried to profit from. You were
bragging here about the big settelement you could ask for, right?

That was all a figment of your imagination.

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...mb-m19.aol.com

Scott braggged about his get rich scheme:

Do you now get the fact that the only limmit on the amount
awarded is the 25,000 limmited by the court itself?

BTW, according to the court's fee structure posted at
http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/fees/...e-schedule.pdf , the filing fee
for a limited case over $10,000 is something like $300, not the $140 that
Scott claimed last week.

The court case and your loss of same is not in my imagination. It's a matter
of public record.

Since it was never my claim nor my belief it was a figment of your
imagination.

Exactly what was your claim, Scott?

and you have done your
best to avoid answering the questions that speak most clearly of
your lack of character.

I admit that it was kind of low of me to bait you into something as
stupid as your lawsuit.

Unprovoked false accusations of pedophilia are "kind of low?"

The claim that there were "Unprovoked false accusations of pedophilia" is
one of your lies, Scott. But of course Scott, we know that you fancy
yourself a victim.

Yep you are a bottom dwellar. Do you key expesnive cars in parking lots

cause you can't afford them?

I don't do anything to any cars in any parking lots, other than park and
drive the one that's mine.

Yep you and Lionel are bottom dwellars in a very little pond.

Trouble is Scott, you are dead meat rotting at the bottom of that
pond.

More delusions.

That's why the court threw your case out, Scott. It's because they knew I
was delusional, and not you.

I would have given at least $5 to be a figurative fly on the wall while the
court staff discussed your filing, Scott.

They gave you the disrespect you deserve, Scott. They threw your mangy case
out, quick as they could while holding to the letter of the law. They gave
you continuance after continuance, no doubt laughing their sweet selves
silly, every time.

Lionel

S888Wheel wrote:

Not at all. the clerk even went so far as to tell me exactly what I needed to
do to fix the problem and gave me extra time to do so. I8chose* not to do it. I
chose to let it go.

You are obviously lying, Scott Wheeler.
Everyone who has already discussed with you on RAO and RAHE perfectly
knows that you *NEVER* chose to "let it go".
You have lost because you have forgotten to do the minimum in order to win.
And you have forgotten to do the minimum to win because you was much
more preocuped by your Usenet *image* than by normal complainant's
preoccupations.

You had to chose between playing the Prima Donna on RAO and your
lawsuit. You have prefered to listen your ego...
....Many thanks it was very funny. :-)

Microphone -> Computer Problem SAR General 1 June 12th 04 11:05 PM
Microphone info Steve P General 1 February 23rd 04 11:04 AM
Stereo Microphone, Record live sound with amazing depth! Techyhed General 0 January 31st 04 04:23 AM
External Microphone for Camcorder MarkW General 1 November 16th 03 12:14 AM
Hi Gain Microphones Paul General 10 October 9th 03 12:51 AM