Posted to rec.audio.tech
Industrial One Industrial One is offline

Default Recommend karaoke filter (speech removal)

I need an intelligent speech removal tool where I can effectively
extract this song from an anime episode. I hope the tool will be
customizable, cuz the voice is really damn annoying (you know how they
make anime characters sound like little kids.)

Suggestions? I don't mind if it's CPU intensive, (assuming it ain't
bloatware.)
Posted to rec.audio.tech
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Industrial One" wrote in
message

I need an intelligent speech removal tool where I can
effectively extract this song from an anime episode.

I want someone to send me a million dollars, free and clear.

Odds are I'll get what I want before you do. ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Industrial One Industrial One is offline

On Aug 9, 6:47 pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Industrial One" wrote in

I need an intelligent speech removal tool where I can
effectively extract this song from an anime episode.

I want someone to send me a million dollars, free and clear.

Odds are I'll get what I want before you do. ;-)

**** off...
Posted to rec.audio.tech
Serge Auckland[_2_] Serge Auckland[_2_] is offline

"Industrial One" wrote in message
On Aug 9, 6:47 pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Industrial One" wrote in

I need an intelligent speech removal tool where I can
effectively extract this song from an anime episode.

I want someone to send me a million dollars, free and clear.

Odds are I'll get what I want before you do. ;-)

**** off...

-
I do so love witty repartee

S.
-
http://audiopages.googlepages.com

Posted to rec.audio.tech
jamesgangnc jamesgangnc is offline

"Industrial One" wrote in message
I need an intelligent speech removal tool where I can effectively
extract this song from an anime episode. I hope the tool will be
customizable, cuz the voice is really damn annoying (you know how they
make anime characters sound like little kids.)

Suggestions? I don't mind if it's CPU intensive, (assuming it ain't
bloatware.)

The other post is because there really ain't one. To the computer it's just
a bunch of sound. Voice recognition is more common these days but it's not
really at the state where it automatically extracts the voice from a bunch
of other sound.

Posted to rec.audio.tech

On Aug 11, 7:22 am, "jamesgangnc" wrote:
"Industrial One" wrote in message

I need an intelligent speech removal tool where I can effectively
extract this song from an anime episode. I hope the tool will be
customizable, cuz the voice is really damn annoying (you know how they
make anime characters sound like little kids.)

Suggestions? I don't mind if it's CPU intensive, (assuming it ain't
bloatware.)

The other post is because there really ain't one. To the computer it's just
a bunch of sound. Voice recognition is more common these days but it's not
really at the state where it automatically extracts the voice from a bunch
of other sound.

I don't wanna extract the voice, I wanna remove it. I'm aware its
impossible to do perfectly, especially if the audio is ALREADY
compressed at 160 kbps MP3. I said I wanted a really good one.
Posted to rec.audio.tech
[email protected] JamesGangNC@gmail.com is offline

On Aug 11, 1:11*pm, Industrial One wrote:
On Aug 11, 7:22 am, "jamesgangnc" wrote:

"Industrial One" wrote in message

I need an intelligent speech removal tool where I can effectively
extract this song from an anime episode. I hope the tool will be
customizable, cuz the voice is really damn annoying (you know how they
make anime characters sound like little kids.)

Suggestions? I don't mind if it's CPU intensive, (assuming it ain't
bloatware.)

The other post is because there really ain't one. *To the computer it's just
a bunch of sound. *Voice recognition is more common these days but it's not
really at the state where it automatically extracts the voice from a bunch
of other sound.

I don't wanna extract the voice, I wanna remove it. I'm aware its
impossible to do perfectly, especially if the audio is ALREADY
compressed at 160 kbps MP3. I said I wanted a really good one.- Hide quoted text -

Extracting / removing same o same o. Requires software with the
ability to identify the vocal component of a sound track. Ain't
happening at the present. You can want all you want.
Posted to rec.audio.tech

On Aug 11, 12:20 pm, wrote:
[...]

Dude, are you drunk? I have SEVERAL programs with a karaoke filter
that can sometimes almost completely remove the voice while keeping
music intact. I just want to know the most effective one available
today, 'cuz my current ones smear music with sharp notes.

****, it looks like nobody here knows any more than I do.
Posted to rec.audio.tech
Jorden Verwer Jorden Verwer is offline

Industrial One wrote:
Dude, are you drunk? I have SEVERAL programs with a karaoke filter
that can sometimes almost completely remove the voice while keeping
music intact. I just want to know the most effective one available
today, 'cuz my current ones smear music with sharp notes.

Those are probably the ones that just compute L-R, which isn't going to help
you if the vocals aren't perfectly centered and in-phase (and nothing else
is - or else you'll lose that too).

Regards,

Jorden

Posted to rec.audio.tech

On Aug 11, 2:09 pm, "Jorden Verwer" wrote:
Industrial One wrote:
Dude, are you drunk? I have SEVERAL programs with a karaoke filter
that can sometimes almost completely remove the voice while keeping
music intact. I just want to know the most effective one available
today, 'cuz my current ones smear music with sharp notes.

Those are probably the ones that just compute L-R, which isn't going to help
you if the vocals aren't perfectly centered and in-phase (and nothing else
is - or else you'll lose that too).

Regards,

Jorden

Well, I was hoping there would be a tool that accepts a sample profile
that you select from the audio (like you do for noise filters) and try
to engineer based on such parameter.

But if you insist it's impossible...

Posted to rec.audio.tech

Industrial One wrote:
Dude, are you drunk? I have SEVERAL programs with a karaoke filter
that can sometimes almost completely remove the voice while keeping
music intact. I just want to know the most effective one available
today, 'cuz my current ones smear music with sharp notes.

Those are probably the ones that just compute L-R, which isn't going to help
you if the vocals aren't perfectly centered and in-phase (and nothing else
is - or else you'll lose that too).

Regards,

Jorden

Well, I was hoping there would be a tool that accepts a sample profile
that you select from the audio (like you do for noise filters) and try
to engineer based on such parameter.

But if you insist it's impossible...

****, looks like you don't know jack............

Posted to rec.audio.tech

Industrial One wrote:
Dude, are you drunk? I have SEVERAL programs with a karaoke filter
that can sometimes almost completely remove the voice while keeping
music intact. I just want to know the most effective one available
today, 'cuz my current ones smear music with sharp notes.

Those are probably the ones that just compute L-R, which isn't going to help
you if the vocals aren't perfectly centered and in-phase (and nothing else
is - or else you'll lose that too).

Regards,

Jorden

Well, I was hoping there would be a tool that accepts a sample profile
that you select from the audio (like you do for noise filters) and try
to engineer based on such parameter.

But if you insist it's impossible...

****, looks like you don't know jack............

And your point is?- Hide quoted text -

obvious

Recording karaoke singers HL0105 Pro Audio 15 March 11th 08 02:00 PM
fa karaoke system hydebee Marketplace 0 February 1st 06 06:36 PM
Whats the lyric file in a cdg (karaoke) cd? [email protected] Pro Audio 1 April 6th 05 11:14 AM
Open Source Karaoke? Clouseau2 Pro Audio 11 January 31st 05 12:33 AM
Karaoke Revolution Mike Rivers Pro Audio 4 December 17th 04 05:34 PM