Posted to rec.audio.tech
[email protected] carlo90@shaw.ca is offline

Default connect XBOX 360 to a 5.1 surround sound system

Is it true that if you want to conect your Xbox 360 [pro] to a
surround sound system, you must have some kind of audio adapter?
Posted to rec.audio.tech
Dave Dave is offline

wrote in message
Is it true that if you want to conect your Xbox 360 [pro] to a
surround sound system, you must have some kind of audio adapter?

No, dumbass, it at all happens wirelessly and automatically without any
input on your part.

You know, I really enjoy helping people out and answering questions when I
can, but this is just a lazy stupid question. Look in the Xbox manual or on
the back of the unit to see what kind of outputs it has. Look in the
"surround sound system" manual or on the back of the amplifier to see what
kind of audio inputs it has.

When you have have collected the minimum required information to answer the
questions above, THEN post a question that isn't so general and vague as to
be entirely useless.

If that's just too much to ask, then at least post it to an Xbox newsgroup
where people MIGHT know the details of the Xbox outputs.

Dave

Posted to rec.audio.tech

On Jul 21, 10:58*am, "Dave" wrote:
wrote in message

[...]

Thanks Dave, you don't need to be rude. I'm using a stolen XBOX that
I took when doing a mission (arson), so I don't have a manual. So in
saying that, I got two words for ya: SUCK IT!!
Posted to rec.audio.tech

On Jul 21, 11:07*am, wrote:
On Jul 21, 10:58*am, "Dave" wrote:

wrote in message

[...]

saying that, I got two words for ya: SUCK IT!!- Hide quoted text -

and u know Spear, when i stole the xbox, it obviously didnt come with
an adapter, I DIDNT SEE ONE....i wudnt be asking if i saw one. can u
please leav me alone now, before it gets interesting.
hehe
Posted to rec.audio.tech
Dave Dave is offline

wrote in message
and u know Spear, when i stole the xbox, it obviously didnt come with
an adapter, I DIDNT SEE ONE....i wudnt be asking if i saw one. can u
please leav me alone now, before it gets interesting.
hehe

I thought you wanted an answer to your question, Carlo. That is why you
posted isn't it? Or are you just killing time in your Mom's basement before
your shift at McDonald's starts?

Maybe you could spend some time on learning grammar too so folks don't
mistake you for a second-grader.

Posted to rec.audio.tech

On Jul 21, 11:51*am, "Dave" wrote:
wrote in message

and u know Spear, when i stole the xbox, it obviously didnt come with
an adapter, I DIDNT SEE ONE....i wudnt be asking if i saw one. *can u
please leav me alone now, before it gets interesting.
hehe

I thought you wanted an answer to your question, Carlo. *That is why you
posted isn't it? *Or are you just killing time in your Mom's basement before
your shift at McDonald's starts?

Maybe you could spend some time on learning grammar too so folks don't
mistake you for a second-grader.

Yes...im going to put a lot of effort into grammer talking with you,
Spear.
ur the best, im not worth it, leav me alone, Spear
Posted to rec.audio.tech
Jorden Verwer Jorden Verwer is offline

+-------------------+ .:\:\:/:/:.
+-------------------+ / \
| | @@@ / /|,,,,,|\ \
| | @@@ /_// /^\ \\_\
@x@@x@ | | |/ WW( ( ) )WW
\||||/ | | \| __\,,\ /,,/__
\||/ | | | jgs (______Y______)
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Dave Dave is offline

Yeah that was a dumb one to sink my teeth into... caught me off-guard on
Monday morning.

"Jorden Verwer" wrote in message
nl.net...
+-------------------+ .:\:\:/:/:.
+-------------------+ / \
| | @@@ / /|,,,,,|\ \
| | @@@ /_// /^\ \\_\
@x@@x@ | | |/ WW( ( ) )WW
\||||/ | | \| __\,,\ /,,/__
\||/ | | | jgs (______Y______)
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Posted to rec.audio.tech

On Jul 26, 1:10*pm, "ScottW" wrote:
wrote in message

Is it true that if you want to conect your Xbox 360 [pro] to a
surround sound system, you must have some kind of audio adapter?

I don't think so. My power cable assembly has an optical port on the back of the
plug assembly that goes into the box. *That's where I connect to my receiver.
Works fine.

ScottW

hey so if i use an hdmi cable from my xbox and connect it to hdmi IN
of my surround sound reciever, then with another hdmi cable i can go
hdmi OUT my surround sound reciever to hdmi IN of my tv, will it work?

thanks