Jeff

Default FS: Boston Acoustic A400's

Outstanding Boston Acoustic A400 Speakers

My new home does not have room for my wonderful pair of vintage Boston
Acoustic A400 speakers. These were Boston's top of the line speakers
back in the 80's, which I bought several years ago used and have
lovingly restored with authentic Boston parts. The speakers are in
excellent condition, with the original grill and well-maintained oak
cabinet. These are truly remarkable speakers, capable of reproducing
the finest of highs, and the biggest lows. The can punch out sound, yet
at lower levels, warmly reproduce a wide range of music, from classical
to jazz. These are my main speakers, which accommodate bi-amping.

Specs: 3 way, four driver speaker system, with dual woofer, midrange and
tweeter.
Frequency response: 38Hz - 25 KHz +/- 3dB
Impedance: 4ohms
Drivers: 2 active 8" woofers
1 Six inch midrange
1 One inch tweeter

Crossover Frequency: 300 Hz and 3000 Hz
Dimensions: 41"H X 21"W X 7"D
Weight: 65 lbs each (approx)
Recommended amplifier power: 150 watts

These are the ideal speakers for a discriminating music lover on a
budget. It would take you thousands today to get the sound these
speakers reproduce.

Pictures available upon request; send inquiries to

Price: make an offer

Terms: US sales only; Money orders and certified checks only; payment
will be held 5 business days to insure funds clear. Buyer pays shipping
and insurance. All sales final. I am unaware of any problems, but
speakers are sold as is. No guarantee is implied.
ansermetniac

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 08:48:57 -0700, Jeff wrote:

38Hz - 25 KHz

I will get them for my dog

Abbedd

Go To Abbedd's Place For the MP3S of the Week
http://home.earthlink.net/~abbedd/abbeddsplace.html
Boycott Inglotted CDS
http://home.earthlink.net/~abbedd/noinglottecds.htm
"Knowing what without knowing why is not knowing what"
"I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made." FDR