trs80

Default FS: MOTU 1224 New from factory w/324 PCI audio Interface

Brand new Mark of the Unicorn (MOTU) 1224 I recieved from the factory only
a few days ago. MOTU replaced my old unit with this new one when I returned
the original for repair.

When first introduced this was MOTU's "ultimate 8x8" audio I/O interface. 8
channels of 24-bit analog I/O on +4 balanced ¼" TRS connectors, plus 2
channels of +4 balanced "Main Outs" on XLR connectors and a headphone jack,
plus a pair of AES/EBU digital I/Os and word clock sync.

Comes 100% with everything you need to use it:
- Rack mount audio interface with 8x8 TRS balanced connectors and 2 XLR
outputs.
-PCI 324 card,
-12' data cable,
-Power cord,
-Great Manual,
-Orgininal shipping box,
-Installation CD with Wave and ASIO drivers, 324 Console, Cue Mix Console,
-AudioDesk Workstation Software
-Digital Performer 2.42 updater.

Works on either PC or Mac.

Not a hint of tarnish or wear on the connectors.
The gold connectors shine like new.
The only finger prints on it are mine from checking it out. Not a scratch or
smuge.

For specs see:
http://www.prorec.com/prorec/article...8?OpenDocument
For pics see: http://members.cox.net/wayne86/MOTU

These dont show up in this pristine new condition very often. Shipped with
orginal packing and with static guard bag on 324 card.
Paypal accepted. $275 shipping is $15
email: