Robert Hovland

Default Altec 806-807 terminal polarity--need to know orig. fac. pol.

Can anyone tell me which terminal, #1 or #2, number embossed on the top
surface of the metal thumb screws on the outside of the drivers is +?
This is harder to find out than I thought--need to know the original
factory configuration. Thanks.
James Lehman

Hook a 1.5 volt battery across the terminals. You'll figure it out in a
hurry.

I think if you put pos to pos and neg to neg, the cone will push out.

Try it on another woofer that is properly marked.

~James. )