Jeff

Default Alpine Splits Vs Diamond audio

Hey I am now caught it a dilema, the Alpine Spx-177A's or the Spr-17a's, Or
the Diamond Audio M661's. Can anyone inform me of greater differences in the
speakers? I am just going to be using my car for daily driving. They will be
powered off a PG tantrum T.300 75Wrms
Cheers,
Jeff

MZ

Have you listened to them yet?

--
Mark
remove "remove" and "spam" to reply

"Jeff" wrote in message
Hey I am now caught it a dilema, the Alpine Spx-177A's or the Spr-17a's,

Or
the Diamond Audio M661's. Can anyone inform me of greater differences in

the
speakers? I am just going to be using my car for daily driving. They will

be
powered off a PG tantrum T.300 75Wrms
Cheers,
Jeff

EFFENDI

Jeff wrote:

Hey I am now caught it a dilema, the Alpine Spx-177A's or the Spr-17a's, Or
the Diamond Audio M661's. Can anyone inform me of greater differences in the
speakers? I am just going to be using my car for daily driving. They will be
powered off a PG tantrum T.300 75Wrms
Cheers,
Jeff

Whatever sounds the best to you - buy them. Or decide based on price and
specs.

EFFENDI