Default Bridge sound

I'm trying to get a bridge sound from a new 600W amp.
Gee...it's totally ****. Bridget sound is really a broken
sound created by the low filter amp. Why anyone wants to enjoy
this? I know bass is good but too much bass is a trash.

MZ

I'm trying to get a bridge sound from a new 600W amp.
Gee...it's totally ****. Bridget sound is really a broken
sound created by the low filter amp. Why anyone wants to enjoy
this? I know bass is good but too much bass is a trash.

You're doing something wrong then.

Dark1

wrote in message
ups.com...

I'm trying to get a bridge sound from a new 600W amp.
Gee...it's totally ****. Bridget sound is really a broken
sound created by the low filter amp. Why anyone wants to enjoy
this? I know bass is good but too much bass is a trash.

no offense, but what the hell are you talking about?

Dark1 wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

I'm trying to get a bridge sound from a new 600W amp.
Gee...it's totally ****. Bridget sound is really a broken
sound created by the low filter amp. Why anyone wants to enjoy
this? I know bass is good but too much bass is a trash.

no offense, but what the hell are you talking about?

you don't know anything about audio. Bridge amp is
to get big bass sound by filter out anything higher
than bass sound. Since bass is a low frequency, Bridge
amp filters out higher frequence of treble.

MZ

you don't know anything about audio. Bridge amp is
to get big bass sound by filter out anything higher
than bass sound. Since bass is a low frequency, Bridge
amp filters out higher frequence of treble.

No, that's not what bridging means. That's called filtering, no bridging.

You may want to be clear about the terms you're using if you're going to
tell someone he doesn't know anything about audio.

Jcasey22

you don't know anything about audio. Bridge amp is
to get big bass sound by filter out anything higher
than bass sound. Since bass is a low frequency, Bridge
amp filters out higher frequence of treble.

Are you kidding? Are the Brit's brains as screwed as their teeth?