Andrew

Default Suggestions for 5.25" Splits

Hey everybody,

Just want to get some suggestions for what splits i could install to replace
the stock ones in my car. I think It is only possible to fit in 5.25".

I was looking at kickers? Are they any good?

Any other suggestions? What bout JBL?

EFFENDI

Andrew wrote:
Hey everybody,

Just want to get some suggestions for what splits i could install to replace
the stock ones in my car. I think It is only possible to fit in 5.25".

I was looking at kickers? Are they any good?

Any other suggestions? What bout JBL?

JBLs are good check out Infinty though (same manufacturer) they have a
few more models to choose from in different price ranges. I have a set
of Boss Components that I will sell really cheap if you (or anyone) are
interested. They are pretty good and have barely been used. Model is
KIT55 if you want to check out the specs on them.

EFFENDI