Wynn Osborne

Default Altec VOT 771B amp replacement

Hi,
I have a set of custom made VOT A7 cabinets made in 1970. For years
I've been wanting to do this but have put it off.

Can anyone recommend a modern replacement for these amps? Or a source
to such?

I'm not electronic savvy and cannot build one myself---that's the main
reason I've hesitated doing anything with them.

They are extremely noisy & they break too often, so now's the time to
chunk 'em.

Regards,
Wynn